Luck Voltia × Reader : Obsessed Together

Requested by Vulturelord98

Genre : Fluff.

Summary : Luck is obssessed with fighting, but what happens when he meets someone as obssessed as he is?

Words count : 566.

. . .⚡️. . .

Luck's obssession with fighting required patience and some getting used to from the members of the Black Bulls. But Magna was the person to suffer from Luck's wrath when he was excited for a spare.

When you joined the Black Bulls, nobody ever imagined you'd be Luck's twin in addiction to strong opponents.

"C'mon Luck, is this the best you've got? I bet Magna can do better." You tease him with wide eyes and a challenging smirk. Your mention of his rival and best friend triggered a new amount of mana to erupt from Luck.

He doesn't think to leash the mana or the attacks towards you. However, that doesn't mean your mana is no match to his. With your magic that rivals his, you counterattack and give it all you've got to claim victory.

What neither of you notice is that your fight with Luck caused in a destruction more than Asta, Magna, and Gauche could ever do combined.

"Are you serious?? You're going to literally crumble the headquarters down our heads!" Finral exclaims in panic as he watches you with the rest of the Black Bulls ignore him and continue your duel.

"What a mess. Just when we thought we could handle one obsessed guy, we get (Y/n) to join him." Vanessa shakes her head with a sigh.

"I-I-It's not as e-embaressing to h-have someone l-l-like you." Grey squeals and covers her eyes.

"What is this Luck? You're embarrassing yourself in front of our comrades." You continue to mock him in hopes of getting him to show you more power. Suddenly, a new emerging lightning mana triggers your senses.

You stare wide-eyed as light wraps itself around Luck and his transformation intensifies, which makes your snicker widen into a grin. He widely smirks back at you and launches the final attack on you.

You don't have enough time to react; so, you barely manage to dodge the offense, but that leaves Luck pressing his other palm dangerously close to your chest as sweat drops from your forehead to your cheek, down your jaw to the ground.

"I win." He announces with an insanely satisfied look. His transformation disappears and his obssessed look subsides. His palm changes from an attack position to a shaking hand gesture.

"That was so much fun, (Y/n)!" He exclaims with a closed-eyes grin. "Let's do it more often!"

You gulp and your expression softens, "Yes, of course."

"Luck, you bastard! How dare you get more powerful again!?" Magna complains and holds Luck by the neck.

"What? You wanna spare?" Luck asks and electric shocks him, which leaves Magna screaming as a burning smell surrounds the area.

"Nee, (Y/n)." Luck calls after you when he finally gets rid of Magna, "Thank you for helping me unlocking that new spell!" He brings his fingers to his lips and places a combined kiss to his index and middle finger, then he places his two fingers on your lips. Your face explodes into flames and you look away from him, "I told you not to kiss me in public."

"But I didn't." He answers you with his dumbfounded smile. There is a brief silence around the area before Magna clenches Luck by the collar shouting, "What the hell was that?! That was so unmanly!"

Luck just keeps staring at him with the same smile, while Vanessa woos at you and Finral cries at his loneliness.

. . . ⚡️ . . .

Thank you for the request! It was fun to write.

I hope you have enjoyed your time reading this request, please do leave a vote and a comment if you have. I'd sincerely appreciate it.

Stay safe and see ya!