Chapter 3

(Aurelia)

"Mr Pencinnelles, I apologise, but I don't understand why I'm getting a detention, when he was the one who broke the 8th commandment, 'Thou shall not steal'.  In all honesty, he should have known the death wish he had for himself when he took a woman's food in the first place. It's only his actions consequences kicking him in the butt, or should I say kicking him in the balls?" I grinned inwardly as I continued my rant, "The bloody beggar doesn't deserve my apology, so no, I won't say sorry to him." 

Talking with teachers wasn't my strong suit. The fault of this was the teachers though, since they think they 'deserve respect when spoken too'. I think that is bullshat. The rat stole my food, and contrary to what Riley believes, I'm not going to tolerate rats. The principle, Mr Pencinnelles may think it's fine but Mr Penis doesn't understand how rare it is for Mrs Grasscox to make those blessed cookies, and he doesn't understand the importance of a woman's food. No wonder he's been divorced 4 times.

...

"So, did you get in trouble?" Riley and I walked side by side to her house, since I needed to help her revise for the upcoming math exam.

 "Hmm? Oh yeah, I got a double detention" I rolled my eyes as I finished messaging Mrs Grasscox, telling her I'd be at a friends house.

 Pocketing my phone, I started my rant on how unfair it was for him getting one day doing library duty, and that I had to do it for the whole week. "And then Mr Pencils says oh 'do you not realise who you're speaking to? I'm a teacher so it's about time you start giving me the respect I deserve' And then gave me a weeks detention duty, and not the thief who committed the crime in the first place!I mean, who does he think he is, giving the innocent a detention." Expecting to hear Riley agreeing with me, there was silence instead, so when I turned around to ask her what she thought of  this scandal, I was met with her mouth gaping open, showing off her skull-shaped tongue piercing. "... what?" She acted as if I was in the wrong, " you.. said that  too a teacher  and you're wondering why you just got library duty!?! Usually you'd get a whole month!" 

"Just? Just  a week? Don't you know what I could be doing in those precious hours? Eating. That's what I could be doing, instead I'll be stacking dirty old books." I could tell she was annoyed, since one thing about Riley is that she was a HUGE bookworm, name a book and I'd bet on a jar of cookies that she's read it. And I love cookies. Rolling her eyes she just carried on walking up the stairs to her house, she had labelled me a lost cause ages ago, admitting that she's never going to be able to make me like books.

Riley had a nice house, courtesy of her parents working ages away at some massive company in Ohio. It was large and pretty, with the theme of grey and white, and it has a giant cardboard cut out of Ian Somerhalder hanging in the middle of her hallway - a gift from me since she admitted she got lonely sometimes. I visit often, so much that the guest room was basically my bedroom. But I know it's not the same as having parents around. I know.

 But Riley manages, and she claims that there's never a dull day in her home. I mean, how could you have a dull day with a life-sized cut out of Ian Somerhalder?

...

Third chapter finished! Sorry for the late updates 😅 anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter and if you did please do comment, vote and follow :)

Thank you for reading and I hope you have a good day/night!

Qotd:  What's your favourite animal, and why?

- Sky