Chapter 5

(Aurelia) 

"Go on, apologise." I rolled my eyes.

"Jamie I'm not saying sorry. I said what I said, and I mean it." He audibly gasped from the other side of the door. "Jamie, now can you please come out from your room, you've not had anything to eat since snack time?" This has being gone on for around an hour now and I was getting fed up. "No. They're not bad." His voice showed no tiredness whatsoever. He wanted me to admit that " Ryan's Toys Reviews are the best." Which  was not going to happen, even if he stays there all nigh. 

...

I rolled my eyes at the stupid video we were watching. After Jamie threatened to jump out of his window, I had to say the dreaded words. Though I did not mean what I said. I didn't. We were now watching Ryan's Toy Reviews, well, Jamie and Ella were at least. Mrs Grasscox shared my strong dislike of the toy videos, so she left a few hours ago to sleep early, trusting me with the kids. I was bored out of my mind, so I had resorted to scrolling on random chicken videos on social media. Well, I was until I got a message from an unknown number.

 Well, I was until I got a message from an unknown number

Love? If I remember correctly, he was my bully  not my boyfriend

Love? If I remember correctly, he was my bully  not my boyfriend. Ugh. Boys do things like this then have the audacity to call women confusing. And did he think I hadn't done it? It was due tomorrow, first period. Boys are weird. I rolled my eyes as I saved his as a contact. His name was now saved as 'bitch' which was only fitting since he was one. 

I turned off my phone and started the quest to take Ella and Jamie to bed, though I couldn't help think about him, and how he called me 'love' - bullies don't do that. And also the fact that Riley was gonna get a severe interrogation tomorrow. 

...

(Alec pov)

I couldn't sleep last night. I had bad sleep anyway, but after texting her, it was all I could think about. I spent hours reading the texts shared between us, over and over again, until the words started to move and merge together. I took that as a sign to sleep, and turned off my phone, and tried to turn off my brain - but my mind had other ideas. I stayed up all night just thinking. Thinking what could have made the conversation last longer, or how she reacted to them. How she reacted to me calling her 'love'. I immediately regretted it. As soon as I clicked the send button, I tried to delete it - but it was too late. Underneath the message the word 'seen' was already written. Part of me hoped she felt something after reading it, butterflies or something of the sort. The other part of me hoped that she thought nothing of it, only thinking I was messing with her as usual.

...

I pulled into the schools parking lot just as Aurelia did. I knew it was her, because who else takes a pastel yellow van to school? She seemed to notice that I was there, so I quickly looked away and pretended to be fiddling with the car keys. When I thought it was safe to look again, I took a quick glance, and saw her trying to walk away without me seeing her. I gave her a couple more minutes, and then got out of my car, a black BMW gifted to me from my mom. I went straight to lessons today, not meeting the others at the normal spot behind the bleachers where we usually hang out. It was nearly 8:35 so there was no point.  Finally I reached the room and trailed after a couple students who were also walking to the dreaded lesson. Dylan winked at me when I passed him to get to my seat - Leon probably has told them what was going on. I took a deep breath before taking a seat besides her. 

...

(Aurelia)

I couldn't sleep last night. This is an usual occurrence, since I have insomnia. It only happens a few times a week, and I'm used to it by now, so normally I wouldn't think much of the troubled sleep I had. But this was different. I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about what he sent. I don't like him. At all. The opposite really, I hate him. And he hates me. So what was he attempting to do? Calling me 'love' when he's shown me nothing of the sort. Was he trying to play me? Because that wasn't gonna happen, even if he does look like he just walked out of a model runway.

...

Chapter 5 complete! 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, if you did please vote, comment and follow!

For the texting part, I used an app called "Text Maker" or something like that. It's on IOS Appstore (Not sure if it's on android). It looks a bit like the drawing below, though I'm not sure because I've kinda forgotten.

So yeahh thats how i did that! Have a great day/night!

Qotd:

Apple or Android?

- sky