Chapter 15

I know I usually do a/n's at the end, but just a heads up, the following chapters aren't chapters, I was just writing random lyrics so it looks like I've written more to get more views, so skip them

...

(Aurelia's pov)

Rolling down the window, he lifted his shades; revealing the pools of steely grey beneath. He pulled his lips into his familiar smirk, the smirk I hadn't seen for weeks. He ran his hands through his messy brown hair, and scanned me up and down; taking me in.

I probably looked a mess. I was a mess. My hair was in a simple messy-bun and I was wearing an old tee over my shorts; and my favourite pair of sneakers. His eyes lingered on my legs, and I don't blame him. They were covered in Paw Patrol and Peppa Pig plasters. We ran out of mine, so I resorted to using Jamie's and Ella's. I wore them to cover my scabs, to stop me from picking them. 

Yeah, I pick my scabs. 

Sue me.

...

(Alec's pov)

She looked like a mess. A hot mess. With her brown hair pulled up into a bun; shining in the sun, and the sun rays made her eyes resemble a pool of honey. She wore an oversized tee, but the navy denim of jean shorts peeked through. Her long, smooth legs were on display, I couldn't help but stare. My smirk grew as I noticed her slender legs were littered with Paw Patrol and Peppa Pig plasters, but it faltered. 

I did that.

 If I wasn't so stupid and actually caught her, she wouldn't have any blemishes on her perfect body. I looked back at her pretty face, and my famous smirk was brought back. 

She was sitting by an apple tree a couple blocks away from her house, she most likely gave up on reaching her destination wherever she was going. 

My Aurelia wasn't the athletic type.

"You need a ride?"

...

Hmm I don't know how to feel about this chapter. Someone tell me, is he too possessive when he says 'my Aurelia wasn't the athletic type'? because I don't know LOL

hope you enjoyed this chapter, and if you did please vote and comment, and follow if you want to be updated for the next chapter :) 

qotd:

summer or winter?

Have a good day/night,

-sky