Chapter 13

(Alec)

I stared at her beautiful face, despite it being covered in bandages. 

We all were surrounding her hospital bed. Leaning over her, waiting for her to finally wake up. Riley was calling Mrs Grasscox from outside of the room, to inform her about the bad news.

Silence. 

Hayden commented on how she looked like Murray from Hotel Transylvania.

Silence. 

Austin giggled.

Silence.

Dylan giggled.

Silence.

Ashton giggled.

Silence.

...

(Aurelia pov)

I opened my eyes just to see Alec squawking in my face. I closed my eyes. I heard a door squeak open, followed by Mum's worried voice. Suddenly, a pair of warm lips met my hand and slowly I reopened my eyes. 

'Oh thank God'. Her voice was flooded with relief and she fell down in the chair besides me. 

'You BITCH! You took your time waking up.' Riley screamed and pulled me into a hug.

'Ow, ow, ow Riley your pressing on my ankle!' Her body was sprawled out on mine, which hurt a lot. Her weight was lifted up and I finally got a good look at her face. Her once flawless skin was red and blotchy, her mascara running down her cheeks, and her face covered in tears. 

She sobbed again and this time gently embraced me. 'I'm so so so sorry Lia, I'm the one who dragged you to this party it's all my fault.' Her lip wobbled and I knew she was going to start breaking down again. 

'Riley I wanted to go too,  and you didn't know this was going to happen!'

'I guess but-'

'No, Riley, I wouldn't have let you go to the party alone, and I don't regret this. Now, can you please get me some pineapple and cheese? I'm fucking starving.'

...

A/N

A short chapter, but I'll make the next one longer. And the pineapple and cheese... iykyk  

Have a good day or night, and please vote, follow and comment!

Qotd:

What was your New Years resolution?

- skylar