Chapter 11

(Aurelia pov)

Riley and I both carried strawberry boba in our hands as we strolled around the mall, and every few moments we'd taste the sweet strawberry goodness. I loved boba. But I hated shopping. That's why Riley had compromised that we'd get drinks and go to the 'Hearty Slice' - a pizza place in the centre of the mall.  And better yet - she was paying. I couldn't refuse the oh-so-generous offer. 

Already we'd been to three shops, where Riley bought 4 dresses, 2 light wash jeans, and a hoodie. I got 7 hoodies, all in different shades of the colour - you guessed it - yellow. They all were pretty simple, with the logo written on a few of them and the others were just block-coloured. But the one that stood out to me most was a pretty goldenish coloured one, because of the cute bears stitched on the sides. 

Love at first sight.

Despite me having loads of clothes at home - courtesy of Mrs Grasscox - I knew I had to buy it, along with the other six hoodies of course. But hey, you can never have to many hoodies!

... 

"I'm going to die, please" I fell to my knees and held Riley's hand, begging her to not walk in the shop.

Not understanding why I was so upset, she rolled her eyes and dragged me by my hand and pulled me through the doorway.

Oh no.

This shop was my worst nightmare, I had only been in it once, when I was 12, and ever since then, I had vowed to never step foot in that hellhole ever again. 

Victoria's Secret.

Unpopular opinion, but buying undergarments is not fun. 

I hated it. Especially when Riley asks me if her latest crush would like it. I don't even want to talk about those times.

So when I saw her turn in the direction to it, I knew it was my duty to do everything I could to stop her - whether it ruining my reputation to strangers or not. 

But obviously it didn't work, seeing that I was stood surrounded by all the perfect bodied mannequins dressed in expensive underwear. 

Riley was busy talking to some 20yr old person working there, asking if they had flower-printed lingerie. 

What?

Flower-printed lingerie? The woman was now getting something from the back of the store, and I was about to question her why she wanted a flower-printed lingerie, when I realised I didn't even want to know, not wanting to dirty my dirty mind even further. And because some rowdy teen boys had walked in, and familiar male voices reached my eyes.

Could my life get any worse?

...

The answer to that question is yes, my life can get worse, and it did.

Soon after they came in, obviously Alec had to spot me, and they came over. And Ashton just so happened to be carrying some water and 'accidently' knocked it all over me. 

"Oh no, you can't walk around with a wet shirt, here you can have my hoodie instead." For some reason, Alec had been carrying around another hoodie, which seemed quite suspicious as he had also been reading off a notecard? 

I furrowed my eyebrows. This was obviously staged, because why did Ashton have a bucket of water in the first place?

"No thanks. I have some new clothes I can change into. Thank you though." I rummaged through   Riley's giant tote bag, and took out the sweater with bears on the front - walking to one of the changing slots to change.

...

(Alec pov)

'We failed, boys." Austin shook his head in feigned disappointment.  I was confused to say the least. Our plan was foolproof - at least we thought it was. We'd been planning it for 2 whole days,  making Dylan ask Riley if we could meet them at the mall. Obviously she agreed, and promised not to tell Aurelia, knowing she wouldn't go. 

So why did it go wrong? 

Because she had her own clothes. 

We should have thought about that. But she did speak to me, and actually said 'thank you' which is better than a slap. We're making progress. 

I glanced in the direction of the stall she was changing in. The periwinkle blue curtain, behind it is Aurelia... I shook my perverted thoughts away. 

"I mean, it could have been worse - she could have gotten all mad and went home instead." I, unlike many people believe, am actually a very positive person. Everyone sees me as the 'baddie bad boy' when I'm really not, I only glare when I'm tired, so only in the first few lessons at school, and sometimes after lunch, when I still am hungry.

I'm always hungry.

Speaking of which, Aurelia's pink boba was looking mighty fine...

...

(Aurelia's pov)

"You absolute-" Riley was holding me back by my hood, nearly strangling me to death. That's the only reason I let go. The monster, also known as Alec Grayson, had drank my boba.

 My boba.

So obviously, I  was trying to get my revenge. But according to Riley, cutting shlongs off is illegal. So I opted for the legal option, kicking his shlong. And I was so close to actually hitting the tiny thing when Riley had to pull me back telling me not to 'create a scene' like mothers tell their toddlers not to throw a tantrum.

...

(Alec pov)

If I had known that she would be that upset, I wouldn't have taken her drink in the first place.'

I watched as her friend, Riley, purchased another pink bubble tea, and passed it to an upset Aurelia, who had angry tears in her cute brown orbs. She has no idea what she's done to me.

...

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE READING THIS:

So recently, I've been offline, and I came back to a friend gone. 'INLUVWITH1DD' WHERE ARE YOU?? 

So if any of you know where they are, or if they're ok, please inform me. And if you find their new account if they make one please send it to me. Thank you.