Bloody Valentine

Ding. Dong.

          Thanks to Mom and her clever manipulation maneuver with Dad, I was able to get the car to take Olivia to the movies. I had no clue what movie we were going to see, but I was prepared to sit through something chick-flicky. I pulled my wallet from my back pocket and opened it to recap my funds. Just then the door swung open. Olivia stood in the doorway dressed in lounge pants and a Hello Kitty t-shirt. I now felt overdressed in my red button down and black cargo pants. Tonight, I just let my hair do what it wanted, but I at least brushed it.

"Hey" I grinned.

"Hey" Olivia replied.

"Ready to go to the movies."

"Oh, we're watching the movie here."

And with that, Olivia grabbed my right wrist and snatched me into the house. Once I was inside, she closed the front door behind me. She immediately handed me a bag of chips and a bowl of popcorn.

"Come on we're going to the pool house, because it has the biggest t.v." She insisted, picking up a case of drinks.

         With her free hand she pulled me through the house so fast, I didn't get a chance to even memorize the twists and turns, let along the second floor. We trudged through the kitchen, our sneakers clacking on the sparkling marble. Once we reached the end of the kitchen, still leading the way, Olivia kicked open a set of French doors and stormed out of them. I tried my best to hold on to the popcorn as we made our way over the concrete to the pool house, but a few kernels still managed to escape the bowl.

Finally, Olivia stopped in front of another set of french doors on the pool house and pushed one door open. She reached in on the wall and flipped on the light.

"Welcome to my hideaway" She smiled, waving her hands as if she were on Wheel of Fortune.

The front room of the Pool house was built like a small theater. There were a few lounge chairs, and then a few theater grade recliners. Facing the recliners was a large pull-down projector screen.

"Just put the stuff over there on that table I'm going to set up the movie" Olivia insisted.

"Where are your parents?" I questioned, as I sat the snacks down on a table in front of the first row of chairs.

"Oh, they're out of town for the weekend. They went to California or something" Olivia explained.

"And they just left you?"

"What, I'm eighteen, I can take care of myself" Olivia replied.

I could hear her behind me rummaging through something. She placed the projector atop the island in the kitchen and began setting up the film on the machine.

"So, what are we watching?"

"The Proposal" She answered.

Chick flick, I called it.

         I sat down and adjusted myself in one of the theater chairs. Once Olivia had everything set up, she cut on the projector, and then turned off the lights. She quickly made her way over and plopped down right beside me. She was so close I could easily smell her J-lo perfume. She grinned at me and dove her fingers into the bowl of popcorn seated on my lap. I smiled lightly. This side of Olivia was entertaining. Midway into the movie, Olivia slid closer and leaned her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her. I could feel my anxiety building as I readjusted myself to hold both our weight.

Put your arm around her stupid, she wants you to put your arm around her, I thought to myself.

I shuffled my hips to lean a little so I could put my left arm around Olivia. Just as I was doing so, she leaned up from my shoulder. The bottom of my chin collided with the top of her head...hard.

"Ow" we said in unison.

There was suddenly a metallic flavor in my mouth. I opened my mouth a little and looked down at my fingers. Blood. I looked to Olivia whose face cringed at me. I realized on impact of my chin to Olivia's head I'd bitten my tongue...deep.

"Are you okay?" Olivia asked with concern.

         I nodded feeling my blood slowly coursing to the back of my throat. Olivia pointed to the direction of the bathroom. I raised an index finger to imply that I'd be right back, hopped up and made a beeline for the bathroom, closing the door behind me. Once inside I lifted the lid on the toilet and began spitting the red liquid into the bowl. I turned on the sink, gathered a small handful of water, put it in my mouth and sloshed it around before spitting it into the porcelain. I looked into the mirror and stuck my tongue out. Sure enough, near the tip, there was a barely noticeable tooth hole.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Theo, are you okay? I'm sorry about your tongue it was an accident" Olivia called through the oak wood door.

          I mumbled a reply, in between holding my tongue with my fingers and dabbing the hole with some tissue. The hole was so small, so why did it bleed so much? I sighed as I tossed the soiled toilet paper into the trash. Olivia tapped on the door once more. Forty minutes in and I've ruined the night already, I thought. I sighed as I turned and reached for the doorknob. I could still feel a little blood in my mouth, but it was nowhere near as bad as it started. I stepped forward, opening the bathroom door to see Olivia's smiling face. Suddenly, I tripped over the raised threshold and went careening into Olivia's body, both of us tumbling to the floor, with me landing on top of her.

"Oh, shit Liv I'm so sorry" I apologized.

         Out of nowhere, Olivia reached up, laced her fingers into my dark mane, gripped it and pulled me down, smashing my lips into hers. She moaned into the kiss, while I looked dumbfounded. I could still feel a little blood in my mouth, so I clenched my teeth to keep the kiss going but keep any blood from seeping out. Then I felt Olivia's tongue, parting my lips, and grazing my teeth, demanding entrance. I mumbled a protest as I placed both palms on the floor to raise up. Olivia grunted and deepened the kiss, forcing my teeth to part and her tongue to invade my mouth. The woman was relentless and I was unsure if I liked it or not. Apparently, someone liked it because at that moment a full hard on was scraping the back of my zipper. The minute she entered I felt the blood escape making its way over my lips and into Olivia's mouth.

           I tried once again to raise up from the floor, pulling my weight as well as Olivia's. She was like a snake, and I was her mouse; caught in constriction as her legs contorted around my lower body. She moaned with surprise. I knew she tasted my blood. But she didn't turn away; instead, she moaned with pleasure, making the kiss more enthusiastic, as a small trickle ran from her lips and down her jaw. Seeing this, strangely had me fully aroused. Olivia wrapped her legs tighter around me, and I gripped the small of her back, lifting her to where I was kneeling on the floor, and she was resting on my lap.

She aggressively, scratched into my hair as our tongues overlapped one another, intensifying the kiss. Olivia sucked my tongue, removing the remains of the blood before finally breaking the kiss and looking at me; both of us gasping for breath. Olivia wiped my blood from the side of her mouth, and then sucked it from her thumb.

"That was so fucking hot" She giggled evilly.

This woman was a freak and I was here for it. I grinned back at her, before gripping handfuls of her rear, getting up from the floor with her and walking over to the theater chairs.