So much for "big happy family"

I rolled over and groaned. I opened my eyes and realized that I wasn't in my bed or in my room. Then the gut churning realization hit me...I was a werewolf, or Lycan so to speak. I looked around and realized I was in the same room from the night before, only this time no shackles around my head and feet. Bathed in the light of day, coming in from the windows the room looked normal.
The cabin walls gave off a homey vibe, and as I looked around there was nothing out of the ordinary of a regular bedroom. Across from me between two doors was a desk. There wasn't a computer on it, but there were plenty of other office things from a stapler to sticky notes and pens.

On the right in the far corner near the barn door was an ugly orange recliner. And next to it, was a dresser with six drawers and a vanity mirror. Last night, to me, this room resembled a chamber of horror, but now it felt almost warm and fuzzy. But I wondered, who'd pulled the shades. I swung my feet off the bed and realized I was dressed in a black t-shirt and light gray sweats. Still no socks though. I looked over to the vanity mirror and noticed my wounds were gone. I stepped over to the dresser and noticed a note sitting on it. I picked up the note and began reading it.

Hey,

I know it was a rough night, but you're strong you'll get through this. I left the padlock off the door; I figured you wouldn't cause any harm. When you're ready come on down to breakfast. Your new family can't wait to see you.

-Moses-

New family? The thought and sound of it set my teeth on edge. You're telling me there were more out there other than Rodney, Moses, and me? I felt my hands ball into fists and my jaw clenched. I didn't want to be part of this fucking family. But what choice did I have now? My other option would have been dealing with my dad, so I guess this was the latter. I exhaled with disdain, accepting my fate.

I slid the large, barn door back. It slammed and locked in place with a loud clack. The smell of eggs, sausage and biscuits kissed the tip of my nose before diving into my nostrils. I could smell everything, from the breakfast downstairs to the fresh dew on the grass outside. It was like my senses were heightened to blood hound mode. I could hear Moses and Rodney laughing downstairs and smell their scents.

I don't mean like deodorant or cologne, but their real scents. The wild smells of marsh water and fresh Western Hemlock, with a hint of wet dog. There were also two other different, distinctive scents. But I guess these were the scents of my new siblings. As I started down the hall to the stairs, I noticed two rooms to my right. Both rooms were sealed with padlocks. Double padlocks on one. Behind that door I could hear what almost sounded like a low menacing growl. I turned away from the door and kept walking, heading on down the stairs.

As I stepped down the last step, I turned right following the delicious scent of pancakes and maple syrup. Finally, I entered a humongous, cabin mansion like kitchen. Everything in the kitchen was marble, wood or galvanized. It gave off a very rustic vibe.

"In here kid" Rodney called.

I followed his voice into a large dining room, with a long dining table. Sitting at the head of the table, of course, was Moses dressed in a red t-shirt and jeans. To his right sat Rodney in a gray hoodie. Two chairs down and across from Rodney were two new people. The first person was a girl who looked to be in her late twenties. She had long, full, fluffy, dark chestnut hair. It seemed to blanket down over her shoulders and arms and hug her.

Her emerald-colored eyes glistened against her pale skin and blush-colored lips. She was honestly beautiful, like a hand-woven doll. She was dressed in a dark green and black plaid flannel, black tank top and denim shorts. Sitting beside her was a guy about a year older than me.