So Human she Is

After an hour or so, Moses informed the house that Rodney had passed. Even though it wasn't completely a silver bullet, it had a silver point, and it pierced his heart. Definitely, not a shot gun, definitely, a pro. Moses was a wreck that night and the house was in shambles over our fallen comrade.
I knew tonight was the night that I had to see Maggi, and she see me. I was torn and conflicted and I needed her now more than ever. I laid on my bed that night, hands behind my head, watching the rain turn to snow outside my barred window. I never told Moses I got shot. Instead, I torniquet my leg with one of my torn shirts. With the exception of the one light post outside, beaming into my room, it was mostly black. I had no tv on, or anything else for that matter.

I was waiting out the time when the house grew completely quiet. Then, I would sneak out to see Maggi. There was a knock on my door. It was so soft and so light I barely heard it.

"Come in?" I called with confusion.

The barn door slid softly, and Ada's pale face and flaxen hair glimmered in sight from across the room. I sat up in bed looking even more bewildered.

"Hey...Theo" she said barely a whisper, a timid smile hitting the corners of her mouth. In her hand she was carrying the first aid kit from Rodney's office.

"Hey...Ada, what's up?" I questioned.

She made her way further into the room, closing the door behind her. I scoot closer to the edge of the bed, placing my hands on my legs. She moved closer to the bed, fidgeting to open the kit. Once she opened it, she placed it on my desk, and then flipped on the lamp.

"I just wanted to thank you for saving me today" she said quietly, as she gathered supplies from the kit.

"It's no big deal" I grinned, as I watched her roll up the pant leg of my gray sweats.

"Yes, it was, you took a bullet for me" she said, as she began untying the cloth and cleaning up the deep, open scar.

I knew the scar was permanent because it was done by a silver bullet, like the scar in the middle of my chest from getting burned by the bullet around my neck.

"It wasn't a whole bullet" I chuckled lightly, wincing at the pain.

Ada approached closer; she was practically hovering right over me now. I leaned back a little to look up at her. Her bluish-gray eyes burned into mine as she raised her hand and reached out towards me. She brushed her thumb over the slit in my eyebrow before placing her hand on my face. She brushed my lips with her thumb, teasing at my lip ring, before leaning down and giving me a soft peck on them.

"Thank God for you Theo" she whispered.

And with that she turned and left the room.

Such a sweet girl. Had I not already been in love with Maggi, Ada would have been door number two.

I didn't care about Moses' stupid rules at this point. Keeping a low profile, making sure you stay close to the pack territory. I was far away from pack territory now and had been for a while. It was right after Thanksgiving and the late November snowstorm had begun. I was dressed in a black hoodie, with black long sleeved shirt underneath, light gray sweatpants, and my solid black chucks.

Too thinly dressed for the weather outside. The snowstorm was unmerciful, and yet I was unbothered. I guess being a werewolf with an exceptionally high body temperature made you immune to the cold. I stepped around the back of Maggi's house near the back porch and over to the lattice. I climbed up the lattice, and then started across the roof, walking past her mom's bedroom window. Once I made it to Maggi's window, I sat down beside the windowsill. Maggi was sitting on her bed, fiddling with her camera while she looked at my skateboard.