CHAPTER 2

After Y/N explained to the woman exactly what had happened, the woman let her go

After Y/N explained to the woman exactly what had happened, the woman let her go. The woman speaking to her was named Makima, and she was working in the devil slaying corps. Although Y/N ​​wasn't exactly a devil hunter, she had the authority to kill devil in dangerous situations. After talking to Makima, she met three devil hunters, Aki, Denji and power, who saved her. Denji also made a deal with a devil. Although Denji was constantly telling Y/N how strong he was and would protect her, Y/N didn't care.

Y/N liked Power because of her fun personality. Denji was always thinking about women so Y/N didn't like him much but he also had a funny personality. A few days later, Denji and Power were out, with Power constantly telling Denji to give orders. Power was constantly telling Denji that he should entrust Y/N or else Y/N would start eating people because of her.

"There aren't any devils at all. Likely because of me!! Before i became a fiend, i was a greatly feared devil!! The nobody devils all flee from my scent, im sure!!" Power yelled and looked at them proudly, Y/N agreed with Power.

"Wait what?! Then how are we going to deliver results?!" Denji said, Y/N shrugged. Although Denji had told Y/N how strong he was and would protect her, he was angry with Makima for caring a child and wanted to give the job to Aki.

"I smell blood!!!!" Power suddenly yelled and started running away, Denji and Y/N watched her confused.

"HEY!! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING?!" Denji yelled and kept chasing after her, Power didn't veen care about him and kept running.

"FIGHT TIME!! FIGHT TIME!! BATTLE TIME!!" Power yelled. Power was running faster than both of them and suddenly jumped off the roof. Y/N was going to jump off the roof, because she usually obeyed Power, but Denji grabbed her and held her tightly.

"IDIOTS!!" Denji yelled. Y/N grabbed onto the bars and looked at Denji, Denji was glaring at her angrily. They both fell to the ground after Denji pulled her back with all his might.

"I'm going to report you and Power to makima!!" Denji yelled. Y/N got up from Denji and just watched his face, Denji got up from the ground and stared at Y/N's face for a while.

"This child does not know how to communicate with people." Denji said and rolled his eyes. Denji grabbed Y/N's shoulders and shoved her in front of him as he started walking...

===============================

"It's considered obstruction of justice when a public safety hunter kills a devil a civilian hunter is already engaged with. Normally, you'd get arrested for it." Makima said and looked up at their face. As Y/N was about to go to the guard behind her, Denji grabbed her and pulled her back.

"Power, you need to think a little more before you act. And you, Denji, you need to keep them under your control." Makima said. Y/N tried to push Denji away, but Denji held her tight and showed her to Makima.

"Really?! You're blaming me too?! Look at her!!!" Denji yelled, makima didn't care and looked at Power.

"Power, since you were the blood devil before you become a fiend, battling using blood is your speciality...But you're so excitable...Maybe you weren't cut out to be a devil hunter?" Makima said. Power shook her head no and pointed at Denji.

"Thish- This guy said to kill it, he did!!!" Power yelled as both of them started to arguing. Y/N pushed Denji away and stood next to security, watching them investigate things. Security looked at Y/N and smiled at her, noticing that she smelled demon but didn't say anything as she had just spoken to Makima.

"You must go back to Miss Makima, little girl." The man said, Y/N nodded. She obeys to orders... The security thought. Ever since Y/N met Makima, she's been following everyone's orders.

"I want to see big things from you two, do you think you can show me that?" Makima said and slightly smiled at them. Power and Denji nodded;

"I'll sh-show you!!" Power yelled. Makima nodded her head and stood up from her seat, pointing at Y/N, Y/N came over to Makima. Makima put her hand on Y/N's arm and smiled at Denji and Power.

"Aki will be taking care of her." Makima said. Denji took a deep breath and dramatically sat on his knees.

"Thank you miss Makima!!" Denji yelled, Power slapped his head. Power was upset that she was gone because she loved Y/N just a little bit. Makima took Y/N's hand and started walking with her. She stopped in front of a car and bent down to look at her in the face.

"I want you to be a good girl, okay?" Makima said, Y/N nodded. Makima stood back up and opened the door and helped her into the car. She closed the back door and stepped away from the car.

"Make sure she's not doing anything crazy." Makima said, Aki nodded. No matter how much Makima whispered, Y/N could hear her. Aki locked the doors and started the engine and started driving. Aki was glad that Y/N didn't talk at all, as he was usually the type to talk little too. But he was starting to get bored because he talked a little sometimes. Y/N wasn't even asking questions, usually waiting for someone to give orders.

"Have you ever used your power before?" Aki said, Y/N shook her head. And there was silence again, Aki took a deep breath and continued driving.

"Are you hungry?" Aki said, Y/N nodded. This child does not know how to communicate with people. Aki thought. After driving for a while, he stopped in front of a cafe and got out of the car. He helped Y/N open the door and get out of the car, grabbed her by the hand and started walking towards the cafe.

"What do you want to eat?" Aki said. Y/N shrugged and looked at the menu. Y/N was shaking her feet, and as the table started to shake, Aki looked down, realizing that her feet weren't touching the floor, and looked back at the menu.

"I want to eat french fries." Y/N said. Aki nodded and told the waiter the orders. Aki looked back at Y/N's face and Y/N was just watching his face.

"You can be comfortable." Aki said. Y/N continued to watch his face. This kid has problems. Aki thought. But at least she wasn't doing anything to hurt herself or anyone else. He was sure that she would act like a normal person soon...

1154 words.