CHAPTER 12

Next morning

Of course, Denji, Power, and Y/N had lost to Kishibe again, but at least they were better than before. Kishibe wasn't exactly giving his strength to Y/N anyway, she was still a kid, even if another person attacked her in the same way, she might not be able to block it.

"Mmm...Alright. Your moves just now get a perfect score. From now on, your training doesn't need to be daily. We'll do it once a week." Kishibe said and looked down at them. Y/N had already been kicked into a tree by Kishibe's kick, so she stood up and stared at them like nothing happened, while Power and Denji were writhing in pain on the ground. Y/N at least protected herself with her shield when she was hit, but Power and Denji had to fight.

"Keep a cool head, even when you have a battle high. Always keep your weapons and the situation in mind. In light of your training, you're ready for real combat tomorrow."  Kishibe said. Y/N slowly approached them and looked at Kishibe.

"Real combat?" Power said and looked at Kishibe confused, Kishibe nodded.

"We're heading out to capture the ones who killed Himeno and the rest-samurai sword and snake girl. It'll be the new division 4's debut. If the mission fails, division 4 is done. And if that happens, you two will be put down via a real battle with me." Kishibe said. Scary. Power thought. Two? Y/N thought and looked at Kishibe confused. Makima said that Y/N is still a child and if she can't fight, her Devil will be stolen so she shouldn't get into big battles, so this fight would probably be tough.

"If that happens, I'll letcha go without killing you. Cuz you made me stronger. Now i can kill more devils. And if i do that, i got a date with Makima!" Denji said with a slight smile on his face, Kishibe watched his face with a serious expression on his face. Kishibe took a deep breath and turned around and started walking.

"Y/N, follow me." Kishibe said. Y/N ran to near Kishibe, while Power and Denji were still watching them tired. Kishibe got into his car, Y/N got into the back seat and closed the door. Whenever Denji and Power took Y/N with them, Y/N would come home with a scar on her body, so Makima no longer entrusted Y/N to them.

Kishibe started the car and Y/N fastened her  seatbelt, opened the window and watched the road. Since the wind was too strong, she squinted her eyes and watched the road for a while, then closed the window and looked at Kishibe, Kishibe was driving, focused. If Aki was here, maybe he would talk with her. Y/N unbuckled the belt and lay on the seat, hugging her jacket and watching Kishibe. Kishibe looked at Y/N from the mirror.

"Put on your belt." Kishibe said. Y/N frowned and got up and sat back on the seat, buckled her belt and watched the road. Aki was serious like Kishibe, but Aki always talked to her in the car so Kishibe was too boring for her.

After a long time, Kishibe parked the car in front of a restaurant and got out of the car and looked around, opened Y/N's door and looked at her.

"Aki won't be home, I'll go to Makima after dinner, you have to come with me." Kishibe said. Y/N unbuckled her belt and got out of the car, Kishibe closed the door and started walking. Y/N wanted to have dinner with Aki, Denji, and Power. Although Denji and Power talked a lot, she loved them and had fun with them. Kishibe entered the restaurant and gestured for a seat for Y/N to sit on. Y/N sat on the couch and began to wait, shaking her feet.

She looked at the salt and pepper on the table and took the napkins, placed three napkins in front of her and opened them all. She covered herself with napkins and looked at Kishibe, he was still ordering. Y/N put the napkins back on the table and continued to wait, resting her head on the table and watched her feet.  Kishibe came to the table with a tray in his hand and placed the tray in front of Y/N, Y/N looked up at the tray, Kishibe had bought her favorite food.

"Aki said it was your favorite food. Eat your food and don't go anywhere, I'll smoke outside." Kishibe said and walked away, Y/N nodded. Even though Aki told her to eat other things, Aki would still buy this food because she loved it. Y/N started eating and looked out the window, Kishibe was outside smoking and sometimes looking at Y/N. Y/N ate half of her food and drank her drink, pushed the tray a little and continued to drink her drink. Kishibe threw out his cigarette on the floor and entered the testator, sat in front of Y/N, staring at the tray.

"Are you full?" Kishibe said. Y/N nodded.

"You eat." Y/N said. Kishibe stared at the tray for a while, nodded and began to eat the food.

"There is a place where children play, go play with them." Kishibe said, Y/N raised her eyebrow and looked at Kishibe confused. Kishibe swallowed his food and wiped his mouth with the napkis.

"What? You're still a kid after all." Kishibe said. Y/N stared at the place where the kids were playing for a while and shook her head no. Kishibe did not insist and continued to eat his food.

Y/N didn't really feel like a kid. The things that the children had fun with did not seem fun to her, it was ridiculous for her. Despite her young age, she felt like a 40-year-old woman. Every kid had a normal memory but if Y/N told them she usually fought Devils, she wouldn't feel like a kid or the kids would make fun of her. She didn't care if she had family or not, or it didn't bother her that other people had family, but she still wanted to live a normal life. She didn't regret her current life either, but she was curious about the feelings of other children.

She still saw Aki, Power and Denji as her siblings, even though she didn't know how people who had siblings felt. Still, she felt very connected to them and loved them...

1114 words.