CHAPTER 18

-18-

As Y/N continued to watch Denji and Reze, she saw a cat being dragged towards her. Y/N let go of the rope from her waist to catch the cat and her blood returned to her body but she forgot and a wall hit her hard. Still, Y/N grabbed the cat and hugged her tightly, slamming into a building with the wall hitting her. Y/N looked up at the cat and she was quite dirty and had injuries.

The cat made little noises and looked at Y/N, Y/N put the cat next to her and slowly pushed herself forward and stood up. But Y/N felt like something was coming out of her stomach and looked at her stomach, realizing that as she stood up, she had pulled an iron out of her stomach. Y/N looked at the cat in horror because she was hugging it but nothing happened to the cat, the cat was sitting on the ground, looking at Y/N.

Y/N smiled at the cat and patted her head. Y/N looked at her own wounds and ran her hand over her own head and saw the blood on her hand. She probably hit her head or there was iron again, she didn't know, she couldn't feel pain. But as her legs felt weak, she sat on the ground and looked out the window, seeing nothing because of the smoke. However, she had to get out of this building because she was in a battle right now or the cat would die because of her, she had to keep the cat alive.

Y/N stood up and hugged the cat tightly and started running. Y/N went outside and when she looked behind her, seeing the building collapse, she ran faster and away from the building.
As Y/N continued to run, her foot tripped over a stone and fell to the ground, holding onto her hands to avoid falling on the cat and holding herself in the air. As Y/N was about to stand up, she felt a weight on her and looked behind her, noticing that a pole had fallen on them, but the pole did not hit them, there was space between them. What is happening... Y/N thought as she started crawling and slowly got up again.

Y/N took a deep breath, picked up the cat and pulled back to look around, not seeing Reze and Denji. The cat meowed and looked at Y/N's face, Y/N looked sadly at the cat's face then looked around, no one was around. am i supposed to die today...? Y/N thought and after thinking it, she saw that the building she was standing next to was starting to burn, and she started running again.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just having an unlucky day today." Y/N said and patted the cat. She escaped death 4-5 times, but still did not feel fear or sadness. But she was wondering where Aki and Angel were, she had to save this cat. Y/N kept walking slowly and started to hear footsteps, quickly turned around and saw Aki and Angel.

"Are you okay?" Angel said. Right, she was bleeding still.

"I'm okay, i saved a cat. Can you take her to the doctor?" Y/N said and looked at Angel only, Angel looked at her confused.

"I can't touch her." Angel said. True... Y/N thought.

"Are you mad at me?" Aki said, Y/N didn't answered. Aki raised an eyebrow at Y/N, Y/N continued to stare at Angel.

"If you don't cure this cat, you'll never see me again." Y/N said. Aki nodded and tried to pick the cat up, Y/N pulled her away.

"I'll carry her, i found her first!" Y/N yelled and walked away, Aki looked at Angel confused.

"Your kid. Not mine." Angel said and followed after her. Why so mad... Aki thought and started following after them...

===============================

TOMORROW, 1 P.M

The cat was fully recovered and even had a white collar. Aki had paid all the treatment costs and Y/N was also treated. Y/N was following her cat in the hospital garden. She was discharged, but she was playing with her in the garden because her cat liked the hospital garden very much.

"Aren't you tired?" Aki said, Y/N didn't answer but pointed at her cat. Her cat lay on the floor and Y/N sat on the floor and patted her cat. Y/N focused on the cat and started watching her, thinking of her old cat. She wanted to talk to her cat again, but she didn't know how, so she stood up and looked at Aki.

"Can you stab my neck?" Y/N said. Aki was about to sneak a cigarette but gave Y/N an angry look and hid the cigarette.

"Did you hit your head somewhere?" Aki said as he slowly got up. Y/N took her cat in her arms and walked away from Aki.

"I guess you're banging your head too much every day that you don't understand me still." Y/N said, Aki looked at her confused. What? Aki thought then started following after her. And just as he was about to sneak his cigarette again, he saw the pack shattered. Y/N and Aki came out of the hospital and Y/N got in the back seat of the car and sat behind Aki, she usually sat in the seat across from Aki to talk to Aki.

Aki felt bad for not telling Y/N that she was going to die soon, but it was still funny that Y/N was being aggressive towards him. He couldn't take her seriously, but he tried not to piss her off as much as possible.

===============================

"You want me to be a brother to a kid who could kill us all? Come on Aki!" Denji said and laughed then looked at Aki, Aki glared at him and Power in anger.

"I didn't say be a brother to her, SHE IS ALWAYS INJURED BECAUSE OF YOU AND POWER!" Aki yelled, Denji and Power looked at him in horror.

"Ohmy..."

"He's mad."

"You're so loud."

"But he is mad..."

"Shush.."

"SHUT UP!!" Aki yelled, Y/N watched them confused. Aki was angry with them again because Y/N had fallen to the ground because of Denji. Power had pushed them both away as Denji lifted Y/N onto his back, and Aki didn't trust them anymore. Y/N was sitting next to Aki looking at the cards Aki had bought her. Aki bought her these cards to play with Denji and Power. But Power and Denji were constantly playing around hurting Y/N, even if it was a card game.
Still, Y/N was happy because she was having fun with them.

1154 words.