CHAPTER 14

-14-

Ghost Devil suddenly let go of Y/N and Aki, they both fell to the ground. Aki looked at Y/N, Y/N lying unconscious on the floor, but he was sure that she wouldn't die. Aki looked at Ghost Devil, it was handing him a cigarette. Aki took the cigarette from Devil's hand and read the inscription on it. easy revenge.

Aki stood up and began to slowly climb onto Devil's back. He climbed on top of the Devil and raised his sword, quickly cutting off the Devil's head. Aki looked at Devil's fallen head, then looked at the other girl. The girl was staring at him in shock, and as she was about to walk backwards, Kobeni held a knife to her neck.

"Don't kill her." Kobeni said, Kobeni nodded and looked at Aki, then Y/N.

"Kobeni. Why did you stay with public safety?" Aki said and looked down at Kobeni. Kobeni sighed and looked away.

"Well...Because we get our bonuses soon." Kobeni said. Aki turned around to look at Y/N but saw her standing behind him, jumped a little in fright.

"Are you okay?" Aki said and bent over Y/N's height, Y/N nodded her head yes, there was no blood on the floor. Even if Y/N didn't die, Aki thought that he couldn't protect Y/N, but he gave up on his thoughts when Y/N suddenly hugged him. Aki hugged her back and patted her back, then stood up and looked at the other girl. He approached the girl and cuffed her hands.

"Take her to the outside." Aki said, Kobeni nodded and held the girl by the arm then walked away. Y/N looked at Ghost Devil, thinking of Himeno. There was nothing she could do, she would miss Himeno. Aki turned Y/N's head and slightly pushed her back, starting to walk away. Y/N took one last look at Ghost Devil and started following Aki.

She didn't know where to go or what to do. Y/N knew that Aki didn't want her to do anything, but since she was in the 4th division, she had to fight. Y/N noticed that Aki was walking too fast and was about to run towards him, but Aki got into the elevator and the elevator started to work. Aki tried to stop the elevator, but the elevator was moving upwards. Y/N stared at the elevator for a while playing with her hair and then started running down the hall, trying to find stairs. She found a staircase and started to go up the stairs, Aki would wait for her, The elevator said 7th floor and she was on the 4th floor.

Y/N started running up the stairs. She didn't hear anything like footsteps, and the lights flickered back on. This area was pretty scary so Y/N ran faster and finally got to the 7th floor but Aki was not there. Aki knew that Y/N wasn't in the elevator, so he would go downstairs to pick her up again or wait for her, but Aki wasn't around, probably downstairs looking for Y/N. Y/N took a deep breath and looked at the elevator, the elevator had stopped here and no one was inside, so Aki was probably on this floor.

Y/N slowly started walking down the corridor and looked around but no one was there and she couldn't hear any footsteps. Y/N turned around and started walking towards the elevator, but the elevator was going down, someone probably called the elevator. Aki might have come down the stairs and tried to find Y/N too, but Y/N didn't even see Aki on the stairs, but maybe there were other stairs here.

Y/N walked down the hall again and tried to look for other stairs, but there were no other stairs, so Aki had probably gone upstairs. Y/N walked past the elevator on her way to the stairs again. And as she passed, the elevator suddenly opened, as Y/N was stopping to look inside the elevator, she suddenly felt pain in her legs. As Y/N was about to look at her legs, they quickly started running after shooting Y/N's face and stomach several times with a gun.

Y/N fell unconscious to the ground and the men kept running, as they were about to go up the stairs but Aki suddenly blocked their way. Aki kicked both of them in the face and they both fell back down the stairs, Aki kicked them in the neck and broke their necks. While Aki was cleaning the blood from his shoes, he looked around and saw Y/N, looking at her in shock.

Aki let go of his shoes and leaned over Y/N and listened to her heartbeat, it was beating, she wouldn't die anyway, he forgot she had a Devil in her heart. Aki quickly dragged the man to near Y/N and cut off his arm, pouring blood into Y/N's mouth. Y/N's wounds healed quickly, but she didn't wake up. Aki took a deep breath and was thankful once again that Y/N had Devil in her heart and she wasn't shot in the heart.
Aki slowly took Y/N in his arms and hugged her, carrying her carefully down the stairs.

When Aki came out of the building, he heard Denji and the man they had fought before started fighting again. Aki was going to give Y/N to Angel so he would carry her, but he quickly turned around and started walking towards Kishibe, while Angel looked at him confused. Kishibe was still talking to the officers, and he quickly turned around when Aki touched his shoulder. Kishibe looked at Y/N and Aki in confusion, almost Y/N's entire body covered in blood. Kishibe took Y/N away from Aki;

"I'll take care of Denji, you take care of her." Aki said then slowly walked away. he wants me to sing her a lullaby?  Kishibe thought and shook Y/N, but she didn't wake up. Kishibe noticed that Y/N was just unconscious, not badly injured. And he quickly went to the ambulance, laid Y/N on the bed that given by the attendants, laid her there and put the bed on the floor and sat next to her.

Kishibe wasn't the type to slander a child, of course, but he, just like Aki, was worried that Y/N would grow up to be a bad person.
Or even when she was younger, someone could even force her to be a bad person, she was weaker anyway. There were so many possibilities and Aki had to be careful with everything because he was the one taking care of Y/N...

1140  words.