CHAPTER 4

Denji suddenly grabbed Y/N tightly with his legs as he cut off Bat Devil's arms with his saw and they fell onto a roof

Denji suddenly grabbed Y/N tightly with his legs as he cut off Bat Devil's arms with his saw and they fell onto a roof. Y/N fell next to Denji and looked at Bat Devil, suddenly a woman looked at them and screamed in horror.

"Idiot! You're gonna get eaten!" Denji yelled, the woman ran away. Denji quickly stood up and looked at the Bat Devil.

"You let a human get away...? But you're a devil! What is it you want..!?" The bat devil yelled and looked at Denji confused.

"TO SPLIT YOUR BELLY OPEN!! AND TOUCH THESE BOOBS!!" Denji yelled. Denji quickly attacked the demon, and they both began to fall from the roof. N looked down at the two of them from the roof and watched them for a while, she would have died if she jumped from here. Y/N quickly headed towards the stairs and began to descend the stairs, while people were watching her in horror. Y/N had Denji's blood on her clothes and her own blood.

As Y/N kept going down the stairs, suddenly the walls collapsed on her and she was trapped between the walls. Y/N pushed against the walls with all her might and continued down the stairs, but her leg was starting to hurt. Due to the incoming attacks, walls were constantly collapsing on Y/N, and the building was almost completely collapsed. As the building was about to collapse completely, Y/N left the building at the last moment and ran towards Denji with Power. Power was lying on the ground, Denji was talking to a Devil.

"On closer inspection, you have a cute face...It'd be cruel to kill such a cutie. You may go." The devil said, Denji looked at the devil confused and turned around, pointed at Power and Y/N.

"And those two behind me...?" Denji said.

"I'll kill them." The devil said. Denji took a deep breath and shook his head.

"THEN DIE!!" The devil yelled and attacked to Denji. Y/N grabbed Power's arm and started pulling her with all her might. Power held the cage tightly.

"What are you doing?" Power said and looked up at her face confused. Y/N didn't answer, continuing to pull her by the arm. She pulled her near a distant building and put her cat next to her. Power was surprised at how strong Y/N was for a child. Y/N started running towards Denji. Power raised her hand and was going to tell her to stop, but Y/N probably wouldn't listen.

Denji continued to attack Devil with all his might. Devil stuck out her tongue and just as she was about to stick her tongue in Denji's stomach, Y/N grabbed the devil's tongue and started pushing it back. As Y/N kept pushing Devil's tongue back, Devil suddenly closed her mouth. Half of Y/N's body fell to the ground, leaving her chest and head in the demon's mouth.

"Kon." Aki said. Aki's Devil suddenly attacked the other Devil and cut off Devil's head with his mouth.

"This's the Leech Devil. Can i swallow it?" The devil said.

"You may." Aki said and the devil disappeared. Aki tried not to show it but looked around in horror and tried to find Y/N. Y/N suddenly started walking towards them. Aki and others looked at Y/N confused.

"If I'm not mistaken, didn't this girl just die?" Kobeni said. Y/N stopped in front of Aki and fixed her head. Aki looked at Y/N confused. So this is the power of "Blood Manipulation" devil huh? Aki thought. Y/N's Devil's name was the same as Power's Devil's name. So they were similar names, though not exactly the same. But the powers of both were very different. Y/N could use her blood however she wanted, anyone else's blood as well.

She could use the exact amount of blood she wanted, or someone else's blood as well. She could turn blood into whatever she wanted, into any hardness she wanted. The reason why she did not die was that she protected the organs that could be damaged with her blood, and then combined her body with her blood. (More like Nezuko's power from demon slayer!!)

And, she was able to kill people by giving orders, to manipulate their blood as well. Power only could manipulate other people's blood and stop their bleeding. Y/N, on the other hand, could use their blood to create weapons from them, or render them bloodless without leaving any blood in their bodies, or harden their blood and tear their bodies and organs apart. But to do this, she needed a lot of strength and blood again. (Power can create weapons too)

"You and the blood fiend are to be debriefed!" Aki said and picked Denji up, Denji was groaning in pain.

"What about meowy?" Power said. Aki didn't answer and looked at Y/N's face. Himeno took Y/N's hand and started walking towards the Ambulance.

"Little one, you better go to the hospital too!" Himeno said, Y/N shook her head and pointed at Aki, Aki and Himeno looked at her confused.

"What happened?" Himeno said and scratched behind her head. Y/N was still waiting for Aki to answer. Orders. Y/N thought.

"You don't need my permission, you have to make some decisions yourself. But you have to go to the hospital." Aki said and kept walking. Himeno kept walking, holding Y/N's hand.

"Okay, he gave you the order, let's go now!" Himeno said. Himeno stopped next to an ambulance and took Y/N in her arms and looked at the doctors.

"She seems to have recovered, however, I would like you to treat her." Himeno said, the doctors nodded. Himeno put Y/N inside the ambulance and the doctor helped Y/N get into the seat.

"I like your powers, I look forward to discussing your power with you!" Himeno said and waved at Y/N, the doctors closed the doors. Y/N started to think, watching the doctors' faces. Her body ached for some reason, couldn't she have fully protected her body? Did she have an organ she forgot to protect?

While she was preserving her organ, her blood level was low. She had lost some blood from the walls falling on her and from some of her wounds, which made her blood less powerful, no matter how strong it was. She could also protect herself by stealing someone else's blood, but that would be selfish. Even though she could see the other person's blood level, she didn't want to have someone's blood without permission.

In fact, even if she could, it would be dangerous for her. Y/N's blood type was 0- and she could give her blood to everyone, but she couldn't take other blood's from others. O-blood type, on the other hand, could only receive blood from O-blood type, which was extremely rare...

1168 words.