CHAPTER 5

Just as Y/N thought, Y/N had brain damage

Just as Y/N thought, Y/N had brain damage. But the doctors had cured her immediately and Y/N helped them by using her blood. Y/N's body was feeling tired because she was using too much strength, she was using her strength which was as heavy as an adult since she has a small body. She was discharged the next day, while Denji was still in the hospital.

"I want you to lend one of your rooms to Power." Makima said. Y/N stood near Aki and started listening to them.

"I think you could be a good leash for Denji and Power. Why are you putting all the dangerous ones at my place?" Aki said and looked at Y/N, Y/N agreed with him.

"Because i trust you more than anyone." Makima said. Aki covered his face and watched ground with a blushed face.

"Plus, it would be weird to have her live here indefinitely. Power said she could be good. It'll be fine. And Y/N is a quite calm kid, I don't think you have any problems with her or anyone else." Makima said. Aki lifted his head and looked back at Y/N and nodded.

"Yes, Miss. I don't have any problems with her." Aki said. Y/N stood up and left the room, while Aki and Makima continued to talk. Power and Denji had already started to eat the breakfast that Aki and Denji had prepared. Y/N stood on tiptoe and looked at the plate on the counter, there were some vegetables and bread on the plate. Y/N took the plate and sat near Power. Power took the vegetables and threw them at Denji's head.

"I hate vegetables!! Be gone!!" Power yelled. Denji hid his head with his arms and looked at Power's face in anger.

"Don't throw vegetables!!" Aki yelled and walked towards the refrigerator. Y/N stood up and put her plate on the table.

"I don't like to eat vegetables." Y/N said and looked at Aki's face. Aki looked down at Y/N's plate then looked back at the refrigerator. He looked inside the refrigerator for a while and found nothing. Aki took the vegetables from the plate and suddenly opened Y/N's mouth and shoved the vegetables into her mouth.

"Healthy life, healthy body." Aki said. Y/N swallowed vegetables and gagged, tried to not throw up.

"Don't do it here!!" Denji yelled and covered his mouth in disgust. Y/N ran to the bathroom and shut the door and vomited up all the vegetables she had swallowed and everything she had eaten before. She vomited again because of the disgusting taste in her mouth, and turned on the water and washed her hands and mouth.

"You stupid men!!" Power yelled and crossed her arms. Y/N came out of the bathroom and looked at Aki, Aki tried not to look into her eyes. Am i in danger? Aki thought. Y/N sat next to Power and looked at her plate, saw the vegetables and threw up on Power's plate again.

"Ewww!!!!!!!" Denji yelled in disgust and ran towards the balcony. Aki quickly picked up the plates and threw everything in the trash. Power was looking at Aki and Denji confused. Isn't that natural? Power thought and looked at Y/N. Y/N's skin colour seemed to turn yellow.

"She vomited everything she ate, it's disgusting! I can't stay in this house any longer!" Denji yelled and covered his mouth again. Aki looked at him in anger;

"Like i want to!!" Aki yelled. Aki lifted the cloth and table from the floor. Power stood up and started chasing Denji. chaos. Y/N thought. She felt pretty bad from vomiting and was starting to feel sick, with a headache and sore throat. Denji and Power entered their room and started fighting. Aki approached Y/N and wiped her face with the handkerchief. Should I call Makima? Aki thought. While thinking, Aki looked into Y/N's face and saw that she was crying.

"For sure you hate vegetables..."

===============================

"Dude, you are not healthy at all, you get sick every time and we go to the hospital." Denji said and rolled his eyes. Power slapped his face;

"This was the first time idiot." Power said, Denji rolled his eyes again.

"This kid cries over vegetables." Denji said and laughed loudly, Power agreed with Denji and started laughing with him. Aki hit their foreheads with his finger and looked at their face in anger.

"Miss Makima is here, be respectful." Aki said and averted his gaze. Denji and Power turned around confused, facing Makima. Makima slightly smiled at them then looked at Y/N.

"Feeling better little one?" Makima said, Y/N shook her head. Denji pointed at Y/N;

"See, she is too dramatic!" Denji yelled, Aki facepalmed.

"Denji..." Makima said, Denji went silent. Y/N felt weird as she was getting drugs into her blood with the serums. She wondered if she could transfer this drug to someone else.

"I want you to take care of yourself Y/N, I don't want you to get sick you know." Makima said. My devil, not me. Y/N thought. Y/N didn't think Makima loved her. Judging by Makima's actions, Makima would only use Y/N to kill Gun Devil. When Makima and Y/N talked about Gun Devil, Makima wanted her to become quite strong and learn about her strength. But whenever they talked together, Makima always talked about Gun Devil. And she told Y/N that if she defeated that demon, she would buy her a cat.

Yes that's right, Y/N wanted a cat. And Makima had forbidden her to touch cats in order to make a deal with Y/N, but Y/N didn't accept this deal. However, Y/N was not allowed to touch the cats, for her to accept the offer. Makima was forcing her.

"If it gets worse, let me know." Makima said. Makima stood up and put on her jacket and left the hospital room. Denji stood up and headed towards the door.

"This is so boring. I'm leaving." Denji said and left the hospital room. Power stood up and followed Denji. Y/N looked at Aki and Aki sat down in their chair and looked at Y/N.

"Are you better now?" Aki said, Y/N nodded. Makima got the food Y/N was supposed to eat. Aki took the food out of the bags and started to open the packages. Y/N still hadn't eaten since she vomited.

Y/N wanted to talk to her devil, there were so many questions she wanted to ask him. She wanted to see when she would die, if she was going to die early, she should not use her power. Maybe a Devil would kill her and she wouldn't have to age, so she wanted to know how she was going to die...

1163 words...