-CHAPTER 23-

-23-

As Y/N's legs got stuck in Devil's throat, she cut off her own legs and quickly pulled herself towards a building and healed herself with the blood she returned to herself. Denji looked around in horror because when he was throwing the car at Devil, he saw that Y/N was with Devil.

"I understand your behaviour patterns now..." The devil said and looked up at Denji, Denji looked down at the Devil.

"I have a contract with the doll Devil. And my dolls are scattered all over the world. With a mere touch, anyone can be made into a doll and become the assassin called santa claus. I expect we'll continue to evolve with the power of darkness and come to kill you again and again." The devil said. Obsessed...Y/N thought and stood next to Denji, Denji placed his hand on Y/N's shoulder and laughed.

"If Santa Claus is coming to town, hope he comes on a weekday, cuz i get sundays off!" Denji said. Y/N looked down at the Devil.

"Hee hee....It isn't that you're fearless. You simply lack the intelligence to fully comprehend the implications. Every single day, be it your family, your friends or complete strangers...anyone you meet could turn into a doll and attack you. Can you imagine living your life constantly stalked by death?" The Devil said and looked at Denji, Denji nodded.

"Go on, make me use my imagination! Dumb it down so even an immortal like me'll understand!" Denji said, but suddenly his head was cut off and just as his head was about to fall to the ground, Y/N grabbed Denji's head.

"Nice catch." Quanxi said and looked at Y/N, then her girls. The girls had small pointed sticks made by their own blood in their throats, and if they moved, their heads could be cut off at any moment.

"Can't say the same for these girls." Y/N said, Quanxi watched the girls for a while and slowly turned her head to look at Y/N.

"Let the Halloween girl kill the Devil on the ground, honey." Quanxi said. Y/N looked at the girl who kept saying Halloween and turned the blood from her throat back into her body, and the girl and the Devil on the ground suddenly disappeared. Y/N watched Quanxi and the other girl behind her for a while.

"You seem like such a sweet girl, why are you fighting?" Quanxi said. Y/N directed the letters she had made with her own blood in front of Quanxi's eyes.

Not your business

Quanxi slightly smiled then turned back to her serious face then looked at Y/N. Y/N placed Denji's head down and looked at Quanxi.

"You said you wont fight with kids, Denji is 16." Y/N said and sat on the ground, Quanxi looked down at them.

"Really? I didn't know." Quanxi said. She is so bad at lying... Y/N thought and slowly got up. Y/N suddenly saw Yoshida and Kishibe behind Quanxi and ran towards them. Kishibe attached a blindfold to his eyes and Yoshida attached a blindfold to both himself and Y/N's eyes. Y/N was going to open the blindfold but Yoshida covered Y/N's eyes with his hands.

"Don't." Yoshida said. Y/N stood still and felt someone pass by.

"We surrender." Quanxi said and lifted her hands up, let go of her weapon as her weapon fell to ground.

"You can cut off all my limbs if you think I'll run. Just don't kill my women. I'll do anything to save their lives. Even lick your shoes." Quanxi said. Disgusting...Y/N thought.

"A corpse is talking." Makima said. Y/N heard something falling to the ground and Yoshida pulled his hands away. Y/N removed the blindfold from her eyes and looked at Yoshida, Yoshida also removed the blindfold from his eyes.

"Aren't you going to take off your blindfold?" Yoshida said and looked at Kishibe, Kishibe shook his head.

"I don't wanna see a thing." Kishibe said. Y/N was wondering what was going on so she was going to turn around to look but Yoshida turned her around and grabbed her by the shoulders and started walking away.

"Kid, how about some ice cream?"

===============================

2 days later.

"Morning." Aki said. Y/N looked in the mirror in her long red pajamas and put a black hat on her head.

"Fashion week?" Aki said, Y/N nodded. Y/N stood next to Aki, looked at the food, and took off the hat.

"Good thing one of your arms stuck back on. You can still cook!" Denji said and looked at Aki.

"That's the only good outcome." Aki said, Denji looked at him confused.

"Neither arm reattached for Angel. Violence and shark...are dead. Kobeni turned in her resignation. Even Power is constantly afraid of the darkness Devil now " Aki said. Power suddenly started screaming.

"Here we go again." Aki said. Y/N wanted to help Aki, but seeing Aki making vegetables, she walked away from him and went out onto the balcony, she could still hear Power's screams and closed the door. Everyone was actually feeling very bad about what happened to them two days ago, also Aki didn't have an arm anymore and it would be very difficult for them.
Y/N felt bad too, but wasn't afraid, just sad that Beam and Violence had died.

Y/N didn't want to be close to Aki because she knew that he was going to die soon, but she wanted him to be happy too because Y/N was making Aki laugh because she was always making silly mistakes. She wanted to make Aki forget death, but that was impossible, so she wanted to change the future, but that was also impossible. Maybe every decision they made brought Aki closer to death.

Y/N wanted to do whatever she wanted now, knowing that everyone would die soon. She also didn't love Makima anymore because Makima had taken back her new cat from her, but she knew she couldn't kill her. So she wanted to put Makima in danger and piss her off, even if it would cause her death, she wanted her cat back. She didn't want Makima to do whatever she wanted, even if that sounded ridiculous to them...

1069 words...