-CHAPTER 21-

-21-

"YOU'RE ALL USELESS! STAND BACK!!" Angel yelled, everyone looked at him confused.

"Usage:five years." Angel said and took a weapon. Y/N looked at Angel confused, it was her who had just killed the dolls, not others.

"So that's the infamous life span weapon?" Furuno said, Angel nodded.

"You should have just used it from the start." Aki said. Y/N watched them annoyed then walked away.

"What the..." Aki said and looked at the dolls confused. The heads of the dolls suddenly fell to the ground.

"ANGEL! NAKAMURA! DEFEND! YOU'LL DIE!!" Furuno yelled but suddenly his head got cut off. Aki was going to defend Angel but both of them suddenly fell to the ground. Y/N's eyes widened and she looked at Aki and Angel shocked.

Everyone suddenly started attacking the woman who attacked Angel and Aki. The woman knocked them all down and kicked Y/N in the head as well, but Y/N didn't even move. The woman squinted her eyes at Y/N, but when she saw Yoshida's attack, she quickly turned around and attacked Yoshida. The woman kicked Yoshida as well, and Yoshida fell to the ground, but quickly stood back up.

"Ink." Yoshida said. Because of the smoke, the woman did not see Yoshida and Yoshida quickly attacked the woman with the knife in his hand, but the woman suddenly kicked Yoshida in the jaw and Yoshida fell to the ground. As the woman was going to stab Yoshida with the knife, Y/N was going to hit her on the head with both hands, but the woman moved quickly and Y/N nearly fell on Yoshida, but Yoshida prevented her from falling. Y/N turned to the woman and pulled half of her blood from her body and pulled towards herself, but just as she was about to attack her, the woman suddenly kicked her in the stomach and Y/N hit the wall and fell to the ground.

"I ain't going to fight a kid." The woman said and looked away. Y/N gripped her back in pain and tried to stand up, but she couldn't stand up from the pain and saw Kishibe slowly walking towards the woman.

"It's been a long time." Kishibe said. He had a knife in both hands and was holding two girls tightly in his arms.

"Denji, Power, Y/N. Restrain these three. If they try anything, kill them." Kishibe said.

"Powy..Hey get up!" Denji yelled. Power quickly got up and looked around.

"I was playing dead! Impressed?" Power said and looked at Denji proudly. Power and Denji wrapped their arms around the girls' throats, grabbed knives, and watched Kishibe and the woman. Denji turned his head to look at Y/N, she was standing behind him.

"Damn-" Denji said and looked at her confused.

"This girl is a whole jumpscare..." Denji said. Y/N looked at the woman, and Kishibe started talking to her. Y/N started walking around the room they were in and saw Yoshida.

"Hello little one...This woman just beat me up badly, next time I'll win." Yoshida said and smiled at Y/N. Y/N shrugged. Yoshida looked around and moved away from Y/N to look at the other rooms. Y/N watched them talk for a while and started to hear footsteps on the stairs. A man suddenly pointed a gun at the woman and Kishibe kicked Denji, Denji let go of the girl and the girl got on top of Denji and pinned him to the ground.

"QUANXI!!" The girl yelled and looked at Quanxi. Quanxi and Kishibe continued to fight, but Quanxi suddenly pushed Kishibe against the glass and Kishibe fell from the building. The man tried to shoot the girl and Quanxi again, but Quanxi grabbed the man and threw him from the building. Y/N watched them in horror because even Kishibe had fallen from the building, thinking she couldn't beat that woman.

"Stay back or I'll kill her! Oh yeah, and let Denji go!" Power yelled and kept holding the girl tightly.

"Could you let the girl go for me, sweetheart? I don't want to have to fight for you." Quanxi said, Y/N watched them confused.

"You cheater...!!!" Power said. Quanxi turned around and looked at Y/N.

"Why do you have a kid here?" Quanxi said.

"She's a kid but she is stronger than you!!" Power yelled. Quanxi didn't answer and turned around to see Beam attacking the girl, and Beam helped Denji stand up.

"DON'T TOUCH LORD CHAINSAW! YOU'RE FILTHY!!" Beam yelled and looked at the girl.

"That chick's freakin' monstrous!! We're gonna run for it, Beam!!" Denji yelled, Beam agreed with him. Denji took Y/N's hand and started running with Beam.

"Hey, should i bust out the chainsaws just in case?" Denji said. Beam shook his head.

"Lord chainsaw! Save your blood!" Beam yelled but he suddenly fell to ground. Denji let go of Y/N's hand and looked at Beam confused.

"C'mon you klutz-OW! YIKES! I STEPPED ON A NAIL!" Denji yelled in pain and looked at Beam. Denji looked at Y/N, Y/N looked at him confused. Denji suddenly began to soar into the air, and his arms were spread wide.

"You...floating...amazing..." Beam said and watched Denji shocked.

"I CAN'T MOVE!! MY BODY'S MOVIN' INTO A CRUCIFIX POSITION!" Denji yelled. Denji suddenly fell to the ground with all of his blood falling to the ground. Beam walked over to Denji in fear and looked at him in horror, but a man kicked Beam in the head.

"You've done it, Tolka." They suddenly heard a woman, the woman started walking towards Tolka. Y/N took the sword she had made with her blood and ran towards Tolka, Tolka grabbed her arm and knocked Y/N down. Y/N hand spun the sword and cut off Tolka's fingers, Tolka screamed in pain and broke Y/N's neck.

FLASH

"Y/N...You can only win against this demon if you act rationally, do you really want to fight?" Y/N's devil said. Y/N hugged to her Devil tightly and nodded.

"I want to protect my friends, I don't need to kill the Devil, just protect them!" Y/N said and smiled at her Devil.

"Y/N, this was the behavior I expected from you, stay like this forever." The devil said. Y/N patted her Devil's head, she was seeing him for the first time in a long time and missed him so much.

"There is so much I want to tell you. I found another cat, I love it too and it reminds me of you." Y/N said. The devil didn't talk for a while, then looked at Y/N.

"Y/N, aren't you tired?" The devil said. Y/N didn't speak for a while and felt her eyes watering.

"I was born like this, I have to go on like this."

1165 words...