CHAPTER 15

-15-

A day had passed and everyone was quite healthy. The girl they caught committed suicide, they thought it was a deal she made with Gun Devil. Everyone rested for a day and Power had to do blood drain. Otherwise her horns would form and she would become more ferocious, stronger than before.

Y/N, on the other hand, just spent time at home and watched TV. And again, everyone was free today, Denji and Makima were going on a date. They didn't want Power and Y/N be alone together so she would spend time with Aki again. After Y/N and Aki had breakfast together, Aki had gone to the grocery store and Power was still asleep. Even though Aki came back from the grocery store, Power was still asleep. Y/N was washing her hands.

After Y/N came out of the bathroom, she looked at the bags Aki had placed on the table, one bag containing snacks. Y/N helped Aki put things in the fridge and looked at the bag with snacks, Aki shook his head as a no and took the bag.

"I know why you're helping, but we're going to eat the snacks at night, not now." Aki said and walked away. Y/N pursed her lips and walked away from the kitchen and went out to the balcony and sat on the chair. After hiding the bags, Aki went to the balcony with a cigarette in his hand, but when he saw Y/N sitting on the chair, he put the cigarette back in his pocket.

"Isn't it cold?" Aki said, Y/N shook her head. She knew Aki was going to smoke so she was sitting on the balcony. Aki took a deep breath and looked at the street, then at Y/N.

"We have to shop for clothes. Let's go." Aki said. Y/N nodded and quickly got up. Y/N came out of the balcony and went to her room and started getting dressed, while Aki started smoking his cigarette. While Aki was watching the street and continuing to smoke, his cigarette suddenly fell from the balcony. Aki looked around confused and realized that Y/N was throwing a bottle at his cigarette. Aki took a deep breath, made a sign that he would not smoke, and left the balcony and sat on the chair in the kitchen.

After Y/N got dressed and combed her hair, she left the room and looked at Aki, Aki was already dressed, she couldn't understand how he was so fast. Aki wrote a note on paper and pasted it on the door, Power probably wouldn't even read it anyway. Y/N put on her coat and shoes, and Aki put on his shoes and coat and closed the door.
They both left the apartment and started walking down the street. Y/N started to think, before Devil got into her heart, she was working in a cafe, even if she was a kid. She was very curious about what happened to that cafe.

"Can we go to a cafe after buying clothes?" Y/N said, Aki nodded. Aki stared at his phone for a while, then looked at Y/N.

"You are growing fast." Aki said. When Aki and Y/N first met, Y/N was 4'3 tall, now she's 4'5. She was considerably shorter than her peers, but she was growing now. After almost 2-3 weeks, it was quite good to grow this tall. Y/N and Aki walked into a store and Y/N started looking at clothes. Aki knew that Y/N had a birthday soon so he wanted to prepare a gift for her. Aki looked at the clothes Y/N was looking at, Y/N was only looking at the black, white and red colored clothes. Aki randomly picked up a pink outfit and showed it to Y/N.

"My cat hates pink." Y/N said. Aki was going to insist, but he knew she loved her cat very much, so he didn't say anything and continued to look at the clothes. Y/N was looking more at prices than clothes and grabbed a cheap black outfit and approached Aki.

"Put the ones you like in the basket, you don't have to ask me." Aki said. Infinite money? Y/N thought and walked away. Y/N grabbed a white sweatpants and a black hoodie and put them in the basket, they both decided to buy them and started walking towards the cash register. Y/N stood outside the shop thinking, still thinking about the cafe, but had a bad idea.
After a while Aki paid for the clothes and went out, Y/N looked at him and started walking towards him.

"Can we burn down the cafe I told you about?" Y/N said, Aki looked at her confused and started walking away, Y/N followed after him.

"Denji's teaching you to think such bad things?" Aki said. Y/N never talked to Denji and Power about it. Y/N shook her head;

"My cat was starving because of them." Y/N said and kept following him. Oh. Aki thought and looked at Y/N, He kept walking, holding her hand. He knew she was going to do something crazy when it came to her cat.

"How about going to the restaurant after buying clothes again?" Aki said, Y/N nodded. Aki tried to change the subject and kept walking, walked into a clothes shop and let Y/N's hand go and started looking at the clothes. Y/N looked at the clothes and hats, put on a hat with cat ears and looked at Aki. She couldn't wear it because it was too big for her head, so she put the hat back. Y/N took a red T-shirt and a bottom with cat paw prints and put it in the basket.
Aki picked up the basket and started walking towards the cash register, Y/N went outside and sat and waited for Aki.

Y/N suddenly stood up and started running fast, thinking that Aki would be looking for her in the alley, and kept running. Since the cafe was close, she didn't have to run far, but she didn't know how to burn it down. While she was running, she saw a lighter in a man's back pocket and took it and continued running.

As Y/N was about to head forward from the back of the cafe, she saw Denji waiting in front of the cafe and looked at him confused. Y/N started secretly watching him and saw Makima approaching him, they both started talking together. Y/N looked through the window into the cafe and saw that Reze and her boss were inside. Reze had started working 2 days before she quit that job and they both got along pretty well. But Y/N didn't miss Reze because she thought she was weird. She wanted to burn the cafe down and didn't care if they were inside, but she could get in danger because Makima was standing in front of her. Y/N suddenly saw someone holding her hand and when she looked up she saw Aki's face, Aki was looking at her in anger.

Y/N gritted his teeth and looked at Aki and waved at him, Aki took a deep breath and looked at Denji and Makima and started walking away as if nothing happened...

1250 words.