1

Hey everyone, I decided to rewrite this story. There is something's I need to tell everyone before we start.

1.Y/n is 19 years old, not a kid (I just had to say this in the beginning, so don't assume it, please, if it confused people before).

2. I might combine or change big or small things in chapters to make it flow better.

Now on to the story
.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Y/n wakes up feeling two arms around her as she slowly feels more awake. "Good morning, my dear." she hears a voice that sounds like a radio, knowing its Alastor. "Good morning, Al," she says, yawning then kisses his cheek, making his face flush.

She gets up, preparing to get dressed in her normal outfit. A long blue dress going through it. She puts on her black hat with a blue flower on it and matching shoes. Alastor watches her get dressed smilingly even bigger than what he usually does.

" My little fawn you are the most beautiful demon in Hell" he says rubbing his fingers in her long black hair while at the same time Putting on the chocker he gave her when they first started dating.

Y/N:

They kiss for a second, and then she continues to get fully dressed

They kiss for a second, and then she continues to get fully dressed. When she turns to leave their room, Alastor opens the door for her.

They walk downstairs to see Charlie and Vaggie sitting on a couch reading. " Good morning, you two," y/n says. Charlie gets up and runs over, giving her a big hug. Y/n wraps her arms around Charlie.

"The hotel is doing great, I 'm so happy. It's all thanks to you and Alastor. Thanks so much," Charlie says, jumping up and down.

" You welcome darling," Alastor says. They walk to the kitchen to see Niffty cleaning everything fast.

"Hello, Niffty," y/n says with a smile.

"Good morning, everyone," Niffty says, rushing up to them. Y/n walks up to the oven, grabbing some stuff to make breakfast. "Can you set the table for me while I make food?" she asks. Niffty runs out with some plates speedily putting everything on the table.

" So Alastor, when are you gonna ask y/n to go on that big date you guys planned a while back?" Charlie asks.

" When the time is right, my dear Charlie, this hotel is a lot of work with all the demons now coming in," Alastor says.

" Come on, Al, you guys say you guys want to have some alone time together, and this is your chance for that," Charlie says, trying to prove her point. Alastor thinks for a second, then shakes his head.

" I suppose we can go somewhere," he says. Just then, y/n and Vaggie walk out with a ton of food. "Ah yes, chow time," Angel says in his usual flirty tone. Husk pulls out his bottle of cheap liquor out of nowhere and starts drinking it. Y/n smiles as she sits down by Alastor. Angel throws a flirtatious stare at him, but he chooses to ignore it so he
doesn't kill him in the hotel.

"So Y/n You two haven't gone out anywhere in awhile,We were wondering if you guys are going to go somewhere romantic or something," Charlie says. Alastor smiling face grew bigger with some ideas, making everyone grow a little nervous at what he has planned for them.

" She's telling you two to get out of the hotel and go somewhere for the week and not kill anyone," Vaggie says in a demanding tone.

"We'll see."

They walk out the front door while holding hands. Alastor snaps his fingers, and they disappear.