7

Previous

"My dear, you're too irresistible for me not to hold you," Alastor says.

Now

Ford watches as you giggle in Alastor's arms. "My dear, let's get going," he says. Y/n nods as he puts her on the ground. Ford glares at him, seeing the type of smile he's giving her. Dipper looks at Alastor, feeling mixed emotions on him. Y/n turns to Dipper with a smile.

"It's nice meeting you again," she says, shaking his hand. Dipper blushed, feeling the softness of her black gloves feeling his crush for her grow. "Anyway, um, let's look around. What do you say, Alastor?" Y/n says with a smile.

Alastor looks away thinking of what to say. "That's a wonderful idea dear, now let's be on our way," he says as he wraps his left arm around her waist. They started walking away until Mabel tackles y/n, making her kiss Alastor on the lips.

When they pull away, y/ n looks away with red cheeks. "I'm sorryAl I didn't mean to do that " Y/ n says trying not to stutter from her embarrassment but Alastor will not be having none of that, he lift's her head humming a happy tune. Mabel felt a little excited seeing them being affectionate with each other. Ford almost had enough as he was watching them close.

He got between them, keeping y/n behind him glaring at Alastor.
" My good sir, is there a reason you're staring at me like you are?" Alastor says, starting to have static in he voice of each word . "Al, calm down, please. we shouldn't cause a scene," y/n says, making Alastor come back to his senses. He pushes Ford slightly away. "I believe we should head home. i have a surprise when we get there, darling," Alastor says

Y/n nods, walking up to him, but Ford yanks her back. "Stay back," Ford says, grabbing his gun from his jacket. "What are you doing?" Stan yells scared. Ford lost it. Just then, they were deep in the words. A static sound surrounded them as they looked around "I'm going to ask one last time that you let go of my dear, or you might not like the outcome" Alastor says as his voice gets static like with each word. Y/n breaks out of Ford's grip and runs to him, trying to calm him down, but it didn't work.

Alastor turns into his demon form, still feeling happier to having to be back to how he was. "Alastor let's just go back to Hell, I'll call up Charlie and ask if we can have another week" y/n says trying to calm him down again by wrapping her arms around his waist from the front, this time it worked. "No need, dear. I already took care of that," Alastor says with one of his arms behind his back and the other running his claws through her hair. Ford watches in fear, watching him touching her like they're lover's. Mabel and Dipper scream when they see his red eyes staring right at them.

"Well then, I believe it's time to go my deer," Alastor says. Y/n nods, griping his coat tightly as they disappeared, leaving behind crying Ford.