13

Meanwhile

Ford sits on the bed thinking about how Y/n and the red demon that she came with to Gravity Falls and how they kissed and seem to be in love. He gets up and paces around, trying to come up with anything that could help him figure out what to do with trying to connect with Y/n and hopefully get her to come home.

He takes out his journal reading it, but nothing comes to mind. He was hoping that she'll be his assistant and they could explore together as a father and daughter team.

"This is useless" he says slamming it back on the bed in frustration trying desperately not t cry that his daughter is a demon and he has no idea how to deal with it or try to turn her back. He rubs his eyes until he hears a noise at the door.

He opens the door to see Stanley and the twins looking worried. "Great, Uncle Ford, we're worried," Mabel says. Ford was too, but he didn't know what to say or do with the situation. He knows that Y/n is a demon and that she's with another powerful demon that seems likely to be powerful enough to kill them anytime he wants.

"I am too, but we have to be strong, or we won't be able to do what needs to be done," Ford says, trying not to show fear. (he's terrified... be afraid, Ford, be very afraid) Mabel looks down, ready to cry, but all her tears dried up as she tries to do what he told her.

"How do we get her? That one guy doesn't seem to leave her side ever," She asks. Ford thinks back to when they first got to Hell how powerful she was.

"Maybe if we can try befriending her, we can somehow get her to return, and I can turn her human," he says. Dipper tries coming up with anything that comes to mind.

"But what if that doesn't work? What do we do then?" Mabel asks.

"If she's just as smart as you, she'll know we're up to something," Stanley says. They keep thinking, trying to figure out how to get close to her without Alastor getting in their way. When it turned 2 p.m., they walked to the front door, making sure to make a minor noise to not alert anyone.

Meanwhile

After Alastor's heat is over

Alastor and Y/n walk back to the hotel enjoying their walk as other's made a path for them, or they ran out of fright from the overlord couple.

Y/n watches them run in amusement, feeling happy to be by the side of one of the demon's everyone fears. "It never gets boring in Hell," she says.

Alastor agreed with her as they got closer to the hotel, feeling happy. When they walk through the door, Charlie runs up and waves.

"Welcome back, guys," Charlie says.

"Hello Charlie," Y/n says.

"How was everything going? Did you two, you know?" She asks, hinting towards Alastor. Y/n felt her cheeks heat up.

"We're great, believe me when I say we needed to do it or he would have destroyed the hotel," y/n says.

They sit on the couch going over what needs to be done with the hotel. Charlie goes over the paperwork, reading through them and signing everything, getting tired from the amount of paperwork she's reading. Alastor hums a familiar tune as he relaxes from the week they had, making them feel relaxed as they worked.

They kept looking over the paperwork for another hour. Once they were done, Y/n leans back on the couch, sighing in relief that they were done. Alastor gets up, walking to the kitchen, leaving her with Charlie.

"So Y/N how's it going with Alastor? You two always seem to know what the other is thinking," Charlie says.

"I've known him for many years to me he's helped me more than any sinner I've ever known," y/n says. Charlie looks at her in amusement that she's complimented the most scariest demon in Hell. They look at each other for a couple of seconds and then look away.

"So how is being with the Radio Demon like, I mean you two are always together?" Charlie says.

"I feel the most comfortable with Alastor. He's always polite, and we tend to go out when we have some free time," Y/n says.

"That's wonderful, tell me where is the best place you go to?" Charlie asks, wanting to know more about their relationship. Her eyes sparkled, making Y/n laugh.

"We go to this coffee shop for lunch in his territory, of course." Y/n says, dusting off her dress, then sits more comfortable. Charlie watches as Y/n smiles as she looks at her ring. When the clock rang 2 o'clock, Y/n got up with a smile. "I'll see you later, Charlie." Y/n says then walks to the kitchen.