2

Meanwhile

Ford sat in his room, thinking of his past love when he was younger, traveling around searching for anything paranormal.

He sighs, remembering her silky black hair and smile whenever they talk. He sighs, feeling depressed as he looks at a picture he took when they were together many years ago before he got stuck going between dimensions for 10 years (pretend it is that long).

He thinks of what they would be like if they were still together and what they would be doing right now, but that blasted dream demon had to ruin that for him.

" Dam Bill," Ford whispers to himself. He places the picture back down for a second and then picks it up again, walking to the living room where Stan was lying in his chair watching TV.

"Finally coming up, I see," he says. Ford walks to the couch sitting down. Stan notices the picture in his hands. " Got a girl you like sixer good for you," Stan says.

"Do you remember a lady name Marie?" Ford asks. Stan thinks back, trying to remember anyone who has that name until it finally clicks in his head. "You mean that one girl that you were with for a couple of years? " Stan says, looking at the picture instantly recognizing her. Ford nods.

" I met her on my travels, and we talked about everything," Ford says. Stan thinks back to when he told him about her. "Well, let's call her and have her come over," Stan says.

"It's not that simple. I don't know if she even wants to see me after I left or if she is with someone else or has a kid," Ford says.

"Then tell her you want to meet." Stan says. Ford thought for a moment about meeting her and what it would be like to see her again

Ford feels like he should, but he doesn't know just yet. "I'm going outside," Ford says, walking past Mabel and Dipper, who was listening to the whole conversation. "What was that about?" Mabel asks.

"Your kids are too young to know stuff like love," Stan says. Mabel's face turns into a smile. "Let's follow him. Maybe we can help," she says. Dipper groans but follows her outside.

With Ford

He walks around in the woods thinking about his sweetheart and all the possible reactions she'll have. He pulls out his phone, typing the number he knows by memory. The phone rings for a little bit.

"Hello-

With y/n and Alastor

Y/n looks around seeing their in the woods. She turns around, seeing Alastor smile really big. "Where are we?" Y/n asks, getting up. Alastor wraps his arms around her.

"We're on the surface, my dear fawn, where I'm not sure," he says. Y/n looks around, still engulfed in his arms. "Wherever we are, it's beautiful, not as beautiful as home but still," she says. They look around, trying to find any clue. Just then, she noticed her clothes were different. A black dress with a tied bow on the back. Her hands have lace on her matching gloves.

"Don't worry about it, my dear," he says. She looks around even more. "What should we do?" She asks. Static surrounds them as Alastor thinks for a bit. "Let's walk around. Hopefully, this place has something we can do," he says, rubbing her head and making her nod.

Back to Ford

He finishes his phone call a little bit happier, knowing she remembers him. But it immediately sours.

"My child is missing, Stanford. Your child is missing,"

That thought runs through his head. He never imagined having a kid, but now he can't help but want to find his kid. His little girl is missing. Maybe she's still alive. He must find her.