6

Next day

Alastor opens his eyes, seeing he's in bed with Y/n with her arms wrapped around him comfortably. He wraps his arms tightly around her, not wanting to let go just yet. Y/n opens her eyes, seeing him stroking her hair with his claws.

" Morning, my dear," Alastor says. y/n kisses him, feeling him getting excited as his static voice surrounded them comfortably. Just then, they hear noise coming from downstairs. They get off the bed as Alastor snaps his fingers, making their clothes come back on.

When they get downstairs, they see Bill walking around bumping into some things. "Good morning," Y/N says, rubbing her eyes. Bill stops walking, seeing them coming down the stairs. "Oh my good morning, little demon," Bill says, getting closer.

Alastor felt angry as the demon that followed them, trying to flirt with his fawn. When Bill got too close for comfort, Alastor's instincts kicked in, making him step between them

"Keep about five feet away from my wife if you would," Alastor says, trying to keep calm with the help of Y/n scent, which was still on his coat from the night before.

Bill steps back, feeling the anger. "I was only greeting her,don't have to get angry," Bill says. Alastor gridded his teeth, trying not to kill the dream demon in front of y/n.

Y/n walks to the kitchen, putting on an apron about to make breakfast until Alastor beat her to it.

"Allow me," he says. Y/n let's him do what he wants going to the table where Bill is sitting. "So dearie mind telling me how much longer you're here?" Bill says.

In truth, Bill tries to act like he's powerful, which he is for a dream demon. The most powerful dream demon, but he's not the strongest out there. He's also kinda lonely, always trying to find someone to travel with him.

"We leave later today. We have a hotel to help run in Hell," y/n says. Bill's eyes sparkled when he heard that name.

"Fascinating, tell me, what are you there?" Bill says. Y/n giggles.

"I'm a puppeteer demon," she says. Bill smile grew but not as much as Alastor's.

Just then, he walks in, carrying a pot of hot soup. "Smells great, Alastor," y/n says.

"Glad you like it, my dear, now eat it while it's hot," he says, placing it on the table. They all sit down eating, only listening to music from the 20's and 30's. "Tell me something, why do you stay here in this town?" Alastor says, trying to sound interested in Bill.

"This place has some kinda barrier keeping anything that's not normal in it, I've tried to break it, but I can't." Bill says.

"My what a tragedy, we're glad to be going home, aren't we my fawn?" Alastor says. Y/n nods, feeling happy to be going home to Charlie, vaggie, Husk, Nifty, and even Angel.

"When we get back, everyone will ask us lots of questions," she says. A groan came out of Alastor thinking of the questions that could be asked. "We'll see," he says.

3 hours later

Alastor and Y/n were walking through the woods happy with the peace and quiet they have right now. "Where are we going, Al?" Y/n asks, walking next to him as Bill stayed behind feeling tired.

"Into town to look then maybe go back in the cabin darling," Alastor says. When they get to town, they see everyone walking around.

They walk around looking at the shops, only going in the one's that look interesting to them. Just as they were coming out of one store, something bumped into Y/n, almost tripping her to the ground.

"Ow," y/n looks at, who tripped her, seeing Dipper rubbing his head.

"Are you OK?"

"Yea, I-I

He stutters when he sees y/n tilting her head looking at him. He blushes, recognizing who he bumped into.

"Hi y/n," Dipper says, then looks away in embarrassment.

"Hello," y/n says as she dusts herself off, making sure to dust off all the dirt. Dipper watches as she puts her smile back on, thinking back to the conversation with Ford. " How are you doing?" Y/n asks.

"Good."

"Careful, my dear, you'll hurt yourself," Alastor says, making the both of them look at him as two arms snake around her waist tightly, picking her up. Her cheeks turn pink as she wraps her arms around his neck.

Just then, the rest of the Pine's family walks up to them, seeing Alastor holding Y/n in his arms. "He he Alastor put me down, we're in public" y/n says, trying not to giggle. Alastor's grip got a little tighter but not enough to make a bruise or uncomfortable when he saw Ford's stare. He stares back at him and then looks back at his doe. "My dear, you're too irresistible for me not to hold you," Alastor says.