10

Next day

Everyone sat at the dinner table waiting for Alastor to be done with making breakfast for everyone. The Pine's look at the residents of the hotel still feeling nervous of them. Suddenly, Y/n walks out of the kitchen, holding a plate of crepes with Alastor right behind her with a real smile.

"Eat up everyone before they get cold," y/n says, placing the crepes on the table. Everyone starts eating as they listen to music and occasionally some TV. Ford watches the demons' interaction with each other

"So Alastor, do you have any plans with my sister like maybe a romantic date?" Charlie says, making Vaggie choke on her tea.

"Charlie, that's a discussion for after breakfast," Vaggie says, making Charlie laugh. Y/n turns bright red as she walks behind Vaggie to hide her face from view.

"We'll be gone for a while, I believe we have some business to take care of," Alastor says, pulling y/n from behind vaggie, wrapping his arms around her waist tightly. "He he we always go here every year," y/n says.

"Come on toots, spill the details, I'm curious," Angel says, crossing his four arms.

"Can't say, um, maybe after when we get back," y/n says.

"Promise," Angel says.

"Promise," y/n says.

Later

Alastor led Y/n by the hand with her eyes closed. She tries thinking what he has planned for them and the day they will have. Alastor let go of her hand, walking quietly a couple steps forward, then intertwined their fingers again, feeling the ring he gave her light up.

"Al, what's going on? Why did we stop?" She asks. Alastor kisses her fingers, making her blush. He kisses her lips. "My dear, I just wanted to do this, then we'll be on our way," Alastor says as she opens her eyes.

They kiss and make out moaning in as heat over came them for a little bit, then Alastor picks her up, walking back to their home. When they walk in, they immediately go to the bedroom.

Y/n looks at Alastor seeing his smile knowing exactly what was in his mind as she saw him breathe heavily, knowing he was in heat. They lay on the bed, taking each other's clothes off.

"Let's enjoy this night, my dear."

"Yes, my dear,"

Next day

Ford walks around, trying to think of what he saw during his time in Hell. He looks outside seeing the chaos and the idea that the nightmare realm is somehow connected.

He sighs, feeling frustrated with what's going on and how he's supposed to feel when he finally finds he has a daughter only to find out she's with a demon.

He lets out another sigh again, trying to come up with another idea of how he's going to get her to come home with him. He takes a look outside, seeing Alastor and y/n walking towards the hotel. He walks downstairs, thinking of what to say to her.

He walks toward the lobby and sees Y/n talking to the staff. He thought of how different he looked at the Hazbin staff, seeing they might not all be evil. Well, almost all of them are OK. Oh, how right he is.

"My dear will you follow me to the library there's a surprise I want to show you" he hears what he believes is an old radio making him turn around seeing the very tall red demon with a smile permanently on his face that he saw with y/n while being in Gravity Falls walking up to her.

"Alright, see ya, Angel," she says, walking upstairs with Alastor holding his hand. Angel smiles, walking to the bar where Husk is cleaning some cups. "Gimme the usual sweet thing," Angel says, making a flirty gesture. Husk asks, feeling disgusted while he makes some drinks.

Ford snuck upstairs hoping to see y/n and Alastor interact with each other, trying to figure out their relationship without drawing attention to himself or the others.

"My dear, it's about that time of the year," he hears.

"You mean ... I thought we had some more time with everything going on how we would get some time. " y/n says a little surprised.

"Don't worry, i have it covered, darling," Alastor says, kissing y/n's lips, making her blush. He holds her hand, and they walk downstairs, ignoring him completely as he was invisible.

They walk back to the bar to see Angel on his hell phone. "Is something wrong, Angel?" Y/n asks, walking up next to him.

Angel turns his head, seeing her walk up to the bar. "It's Val. He wants me to come in," Angel says as he takes a sip of his drink.

"He's a tyrant when it comes to you. Please be safe," y/n says. They talk for a while, making jokes.

"Will do toots, also good luck with smiles over there," Angel says, walking out, making y/n turn red. Alastor wraps his arms around her waist. "Off we go, my dear," Alastor says, leading her back to their home, excited to see how his heat will go.

There were many things running through his mind, but two main things weren't in his mind while he held y/n.

"Mine"

"Mate"