11

Y/n opens the door to their home with a sigh of relief as she walks in, heading the shadows and making noise behind her. She felt one brush its hand against her cheek, making her giggle. "I'm happy to be back here," y/n says.

"I'm glad you like it," Alastor says as he wraps his arms around her. His hormones got stronger as his face turned a deep red. He raises his hand, snapping his fingers, making the door behind him lock up tight. "There we go now head up stairs I have to do something real quick" he says as his voice gets even more shaky by the minute feeling a little impatient when he suddenly felt his body get hotter as the shaking got worst almost losing control of himself. Y/n walks upstairs hearing the voices of the shadows leading her to the bedroom.

When she opened the door, she felt a wave of comfort staring at the bedroom and seeing the red bed.

"Home sweet home," y/n says, walking in, putting some of her stuff on the ground. She then looks up at the chandelier made out of deer antlers happily, remembering the day Alastor came back with some deer for dinner. Just then, Alastor walks into humming his favorite song. "Now then, let's settle in," Alastor says with a snap of his fingers. All of their belongings disappeared to their proper places, and then he wrapped his arms around her.

"I love you, Alastor, you have no idea how much you make me feel good," y/n says.

"I love you from Hell and back, my darling," Alastor says, kissing y/n on the lips almost in a haze as his voice gets even more static like. Alastor picks y/n up and slams onto the bed, kissing her all over as his body starts going in a frenzy. Y/n unbuttoned her clothes off, making him get excited as her dress slid down, revealing her black bra and panties. They continue making love until they fall on the bed exhausted and out of breath.

"That felt good," y/n says, panting with each breath.

"I have to agree," Alastor says as his hormones calmed down for a while. They lay on the bed close together without saying a single word to each other as they breathe heavily. When Alastor calms down, he turns his head, seeing her almost unconscious with her arms wrapped around his chest. "Sleep well," Alastor says, also closing his eyes.

Day 2 of heat

Y/n opened her eyes when she heard the door close, knowing it was Alastor going to the bathroom to freshen up. She gets up rubbing her left eye , and then all of a sudden, she remembers last night how they kissed and made out as his body went wild. Her face turns red, imagining what will happen for the remainder of his heat, knowing it's going to get worse as it progresses, and he gets more demanding and lustful.

Y/n got up walking to the door downstairs until she stopped realizing she's still in the clothes from the night before. She snaps her fingers, wearing one of her traditional dresses, then continues walking downstairs to the kitchen.

When she walks into the kitchen, she thinks about what she should make them for breakfast, still thinking of what they did

When she walks into the kitchen, she thinks about what she should make them for breakfast, still thinking of what they did. She covers her face breathing heavily as she can still remember their night before feeling a little embarrassed. She looks around, thinking of what to make.

"I'm starving. What are you making?" Alastor asks, wrapping his arms tightly around her. "I'm not sure. I've got any ideas, baby," y/n says, rubbing his ears, causing his body to almost go completely crazy.

He quickly grabs his apron that says, "Don't kiss the cook," and puts it on

He quickly grabs his apron that says, "Don't kiss the cook," and puts it on. He grabs all the ingredients he needs. "Come here dear, I want to make something special together," he says. Y/n stands behind him, watching him cook and see all the steps he's doing. "What can I do?" Y/n asks. He brings y/n in front of him.

"Let me show you," Alastor says, wrapping one arm around her and the other in the other affectionately. He puts the timer on the oven and then kisses her neck, wanting nothing more than to dig his teeth into her skin.

"Let me just have a small bite before we eat," Alastor says as his voice gets more static like.