9

Back to the Pine's family

Ford walks out of the portal, immediately looking around, seeing everything is red. "Where are we?" Dipper asks, looking around, trying to seem brave.

Ford looks up seeing the pentagram in the sky. "This has to be hell," Ford says.

"Hell, but why would she be here?" Mabel says, shaking in fear, wondering why of all places they had to be here. Her shaking got worse, imagining all the bad things that could happen.

Boom*

*Scream*

Everyone jumps, not expecting what they heard. "Great, Uncle Ford, i don't want to go over there," Mabel says. Ford sighs, knowing that he might have scared the kids for life, but he wants to see Y/n again, hoping she'll come home with him. "I know, but we have to be brave," he says.

Mabel looks at him feeling something, but she knows she has to be strong. "But how are we gonna get around, we don't look like demons, right?" Dipper says.

Ford thought for a second, then had an answer. I have something that might help, " he says. He pulls out a circular object and turns it on. "This should help. Let's just hope we find her fast," he says. A flashing light surrounded them for a quick moment, then died down. They look at themselves, seeing they look different. "What the, what am I?" Stan says.

"Let's just go search she has to be here somewhere," Ford says as he walks toward where he herd the noise to see a city.

Ford felt a sense of wonder of how an entire city can be in Hell. They look around, seeing all kinds of demons walking around. "What is this place? It's scary," Mabel says, hiding behind Dipper. Just then, another explosion happens next to them.

Just as the building was about to crush them, something purple surrounded it. They look around until they see y/n using magic as it is around her wrists.

(y/n)

Ford was surprised to see her look the way she was. He stares at her longer, seeing her move around. He turns his head to see the demon he doesn't want to see smiling as he walks towards her. He takes a closer look at him, noticing he looks like a deer.

"It's time we get going, my dear. I'm sure our dear Charlie is getting worried," Alastor says.

"Alright," y/n says. She grabs his hand, and they walk back. Ford and the rest follow them as Alastor and Y/n were chatting and laughing.

When they get to the hotel, they see Angel run outside."My dear, it seems we're needed right away," Alastor says, holding her hand and walking quickly to Angel.

"Hey, munchkin,"

"Hi Angel, um, did something happen?"

"Charlie told me to go find ya, something about an announcement,"

Ford looks at Angel, wondering what they're talking about and who's this Charlie.

"Alright, let's go see what Charlie wants," y/n says.

"I'm sure our dear has some big plans," Alastor says, leaning down and kissing y/n on the cheek, making her giggle.

"Alright, you two overlord, lovebirds, get a room," Angel says, making y/n turn red. Y/n grabs Alastor's hand walking away, making Angel laugh. "I say my dear, you look simply beautiful," Alastor says.

"And your my handsome evil demon are the most powerful overlord in Hell" y/n says, making Alastor smile widened more than she thought possible. He laughs as the static in his voice makes the Pines family scared. "My dear, doe I am evil, but I only am good to you," Alastor says as his shadow comes behind her, wrapping its arms around her with a purr.

Y/n giggles feeling happy Alastor showing her love outside. When they get to the front of the hotel, she knocks. When the door opens, she gets pulled in. "Y/n how was your date, where'd you go?" Charlie says, all excited.

"Easy Charlie, we went to a cafe we used to go when we were younger," she says. Charlie let out a breath. "Well, that's good, I was worried someone was gonna something bad," Charlie says.

"My dear will be fine. Besides, they'll have to get past me if they want to hurt my mate" Alastor says as his voice starts turning into static, scaring everyone. He snaps out of it, making them calm down.

"Right well, um, let's get to work," y/n says with her face still red as his hair. She kisses Alastor and then runs off with Charlie as they go to their office.