8

Ford sighs for the second time in an hour, still thinking of what happened with y/n and that man (sorry, demon). He tries thinking a million thoughts a minute, trying to come up with anything to possibly make sense.

"She has to be under his control," Ford whispers to himself. He turns around seeing the twins along with his brother, who's worried as well.

"Great, Uncle Ford, are you OK?" Mabel asks. Ford sighs, knowing he can't lie to them without it coming back later. "I don't know," Ford says about to cry again, but he stops. "I finally found out I have a daughter, and she was taken away," he says.

Stan tries to process everything, but he can't quite just yet. "You didn't think to grab her before they just poof," Stan yells.

Ford grints his teeth, feeling worse. "I was just surprised he was a demon," Ford says. Dipper watches as he paces around. Mabel taps his shoulder, making him turn around.

"What should we do, we can't leave her with him, can we?" Mabel says. Dipper tries coming up with anything to help. "Come on, she's our family. We need to do something," Mabel says.

Ford thought for a second, and then he had an idea. "I gonna get her back, I remember them saying a certain location before leaving," he says. He thinks back until

"Alastor, let's just go back to Hell-

Ford then snaps back, remembering what she said, feeling sick. He walks to his computer, putting in a couple of calculations.

He didn't know what to feel as he tried to put in the right location.

When the portal opens, Ford gathers some stuff and then hands them out to everyone. "Let's head out. We need to find Y/n," Ford says.

They all jump in the portal, not knowing what they are accepting when they get there.

Meanwhile

Y/n was walking around Pentagram City with Alastor seeing all the chaos around them. "It's a great day  don't you think Alastor?" Y/n says as she was holding on to her umbrella. Alastor's smile got bigger, rubbing his fingers through her hair, almost making her purr in happiness.

"It's never been a dull moment in Hell. It's always been an eventful time, my dear fawn," Alastor says. Y/n agreed, grabbing his arm and walking to a small restaurant, seeing as everyone ran away as they walked towards them.

When they walk in a waitress with Lemur ears and tail walk up to them, they are very hesitant.

"Wh- what can I get y- you today?" She asks, scared to be near them

"I'll have some tea and (favorite food)" y/n says. The waitress writes it down, then hesitant looks at Alastor shaking. He tells her what he wants, and then she leaves.

They made small chat until they finished eating paying the bill. They walk around talking about different things that they thought about. At noon, they headed back, feeling happier.

Charlie walks out, feeling nervous. "Um, can I talk to you guys for a minute?" she asks. They follow her to somewhere private so no one can hear them.

They walk into Charlie's office feeling the tension between her and them. "So my mom called me back, and she was wondering if we can meet," she says.

Y/n looks at her, waiting for her to continue if she had anything else to say.

"That's wonderful, Charlie, but why are we here when you could have told us in the lobby?" y/n says.

"she told me she wants to see you as well, and I know you Alastor will follow us," Charlie says.

"I wouldn't leave my dear wife to go anywhere dangerous without me," Alastor says, putting one of his arms on y/n shoulder with a sinister smile, giving Charlie a small scare.

Charlie looks away, trying not to shake in his presence, fearing the rumors about him even though she slightly thinks he won't do anything to her in the hotel. "See ya later, Charlie," y/n says, trying to make her less tense.

When they were finished speaking, they walked out, holding hands with their finger interlocked. Y/n smiles hearing the happy tune Alastor was humming as they walked into their room.

"What do you think about what Charlie said, knowing Lilith she might what to talk about something serious?" she says. Alastor made a humming noise thinking about the possibility of what the conversation could be about.

"Not to worry, my dear, we have nothing to worry about. Now then, I believe we have somewhere to go," Alastor says, rubbing her head. Y/n looks at him confused about what he was talking about until she remembered.

They met this day in the woods right outside the city. She remembered seeing him and at first feeling scared, but that went away when he did what he wouldn't do to anyone else. He kissed her.

She smiled brightly, making him blush slightly, but he quickly shook his head so no one else would see it. They walk to the elevator both feeling excited for their date knowing that they'll enjoy themselves going to an expensive restaurant relaxing and talk freely about whatever they want without anyone disturbing them or listening in in fear of the two overlords wrath.

Alastor opens the door, allowing Y/n to walk in following right behind her, closing the door behind him, locking it just in case someone tries to walk in on them. "Let's have a little fun before we head out, my dear," Alastor says. Y/n sits on the bed staring at him.

Alastor takes off his jacket, hanging it on the chair. "Now then, let's see what should I do?" He says. Y/n watches him think as he walks around. "Let's sit down and relax maybe listen to music until it's time to go," y/n says, patting the spot on the bed next to her. Alastor snaps his fingers, making the radio play as he sits on the bed.

He leans in kissing her on the lips, making her blush bright red.  "A-al," she stutters when he tries to put his tongue in feeling how wet it is. "My dear, i know you love this, don't be shy," he says. He lays her on the bed, biting her collar bone as he listens to her moan.

"My dear, there's more of that coming."