12

Re- cap

"Let me show you " Alastor says wrapping one arm around her and the other in the other affectionately. He puts the timer on the oven then kisses her neck wanting nothing more than to dig his teeth into her skin.

"Let me just have a small bite of you before we eat " Alastor says as his voice gets more static like.

Now

They stand in the kitchen, kissing and making out feeling the heat. Alastor's body is making feeling good with each touch.

"Ha f-feels g-good keep going," y/n says, trying to catch her breath, but Alastor decided not to make it easy for her.

"I'll keep doing it as long as you want," he says sucking on her neck and getting hard from her sounds. He licks the small amount of blood running down from her neck, feeling excited.

"You're the sweetest tasting I've ever had," Alastor says as he continues to run his tongue down her her neck as he licks her tasting the blood. Y/n giggles feeling ticklish as always trying not to laugh.

"He he stop Alastor that tickles," she says, trying not to laugh but fail.

Time skip (the next day)

They lay in bed relaxing on top of each other after their late activities, feeling more relaxed than they did earlier. Alastor took a breath of relief as his heat left him, making him relax to y/n's touch.

"Is your heat done now?" Y/n asks.

"For now, darling, but it'll come back later," Alastor says, snuggling into the blanket, feeling her warmth, making him feel better knowing she'll be with him forever. He closes his eyes, wrapping his arms tightly around her, feeling relaxed and smelling her vanilla scent, calming him down.

Y/n closes her eyes listening to Alastor's heartbeat, knowing that he is the one for her since the first time they met each other many years ago when she became an overlord.

"I'm glad I'm married to you, Al," she says, hugging him the best she could, making Alastor laugh.

"You're the only one that intrigued me enough with your mind, darling," he says. Just then, her stomach growled, making her feel embarrassed. Alastor laughs again, getting up with her still in his arms, making her shirt she took from him slide down, revealing her skin.

"I suppose we can have our meal now, I have just the thing for our special night, love," he says, walking downstairs to see the room look more romantic than it's usually does.

"Now dear, let me get our food, and you sit here and relax," he says, walking to the kitchen. When he walks in, he sees a demon tied up with ropes tightly around him. "Let's get started. Everything must be perfect for our meal for the night," he says, walking to the demon, making him shiver in fear.

"Please let me go. I didn't mean to do it, I swear," the demon says, but Alastor's smile widened, feeling excited seeing them cowardly crying from fear.

"I'm sorry, but you don't have a choice in this. After all, no one looks at my wife and gets away with it," he says, getting closer, snapping his fingers, making a shadow appear. It looks at Alastor knowing what he wanted already. "Now let's get started, shall we?" Alastor says.