5

Back at the Shack

Ford paces back and forth in his lab, thinking back to when he saw Alastor's eyes change colors when no one was looking.

He thinks back to when he first noticed his odd behavior and how he smiles really big. He tries to think back to when he first saw him trying to figure out if he is dangerous to everyone. If so, he'll deal with him. If not, he doesn't know. He doesn't want to involve the kids knowing that Dipper won't rest until he finds the answer.

"I need proof, but how?" Ford asks himself aloud.

"Proof on what grunkle Ford?" Dipper asks, making him jump a little.

"It's nothing, just talking to myself," Ford says. Dipper looks at him in suspension, trying to see if he's lying. Ford sighs, knowing he's going to have to lie until he has proof.

"Don't tell anyone, but that girl y/n seems to be hiding something along with that man," he says. Dipper's eyes widened, trying to think of what it could be. "I'm sure it's nothing." Dipper says.

"That's not all, that man who's following her he might be another demon," Ford says. They try to think of possible ways to make the shack safe and to figure out a way to get proof.

Meanwhile

Bill was watching y/n walk around with Alastor right behind her. "Hm, so she's a demon too. How interesting I can use her," he says. Y/n looks at the spot. Bill is hiding, making him hide behind a tree. He looks at his human hands, feeling a rush of excitement he's never felt before in his long life.

"She truly is special," he says as he peers behind the tree, seeing her talking with Alastor. Bill got closer to hearing their conversation but kept hidden so it didn't alarm them.

"We're heading home in two days, my darling fawn," Alastor says as he rubs y/n head with his left hand, making her almost purr. Just then, she felt something behind her, causing her to turn around only to see it's his shadow with just as a big smile as Alastor making her laugh.

"I can't wait to tell everyone about our trip Al, they're going to be super excited" y/n says as she hugs him making him let out a surprised noise causing him turn back into his demon form.

Bill's eyes went wide as he saw Alastor turn into a demon as he got closer, feeling the magic surrounding them, knowing he just had to get closer to them to feel the power they had.

Alastor felt more powerful as his body changed out of the human body he created immediately, feeling more comfortable. Bill got closer until he felt something powerful, stopping him like a brick wall.

"Not a step closer or I'll kill you," y/n says, glaring at him with her red eyes with black cat-like pupils that scare everyone who look at them. Bill felt fear run through him for the first time feeling the power coming from her, making him go to his knees. He looks at Alastor seeing his smile stretch bigger "now answer me who are you, and don't even think of lying to me or you'll regret it" he says as his magic gets darker by the second.

"I'm Bill Cipher," Bill says, trying to get out of what's holding him back. Y/n released him, allowing Bill to breathe. "I'm a dream demon," Bill says. Alastor got between him and Y/n. " What are you doing watching us?" Alastor asks, getting even more frustrated. Y/n wraps her arms around him, keeping him calm.

"Just coming through, felt some magic and decided to figure out who it belongs to," Bill says, still keeping eye contact with y/n, feeling she looks like someone familiar.

"Well, you can leave now," y/n says.

"I'll stick with you. After all, demons should stick together," Bill says. Y/n let's out a sigh deciding to let him be for the time being.

"Let's get going, my dear," Alastor says. Y/n agreed, grabbing his arm and turning human again as the three of them walk back.

I know I changed this chapter a lot from the original book but I think it will flow better this way.