4

Alastor walks out of the diner with his right arm around Y/n's waist, humming his favorite song. "That was better than I thought," y/n says, leaning into Alastor 's arm.

"Indeed, but Jambalaya is better, my dear," Alastor says.

"I can't wait to tell the other's what's it like here, Angel has been trying to make me tell him what we do in our free time," y/n says.

"I'll deal with him, my dear. There's no need to say anything to that feminine fellow after I'm done with yes indeed," Alastor says, laughing darkly.

Ford walks behind them, listening closely to everything they say, trying to make sense of what they are saying. Dipper tries getting closer to y/n without alerting them, trying to listen in and observe her and Alastor together. She pulls out her phone, looking at it before speaking again, seeing a text.

Charlie: Send me a photo of you two

Y/n giggles grabbing his attention.
"Something funny, my dear?" Alastor asks as he holds her hand.

"Charlie was wondering if we can take a picture of us together while we're here," Y/n says. Alastor looks away thinking about it.

"Please Al, I'll do anything," y/n says, grabbing the sleeve of his coat. Alastor felt really excited when she said that thinking of what he could make her do with him. "Alright, my dear," he says as his smile gets even bigger.

He wraps his arms around her waist and picks her up. "Smile, my dear," Alastor says as she positions her phone to the right angle and takes the picture hearing a click. They look at it, feeling extremely good about it. Y/n sends the picture to Charlie, then looks back at Alastor, giving him a kiss, knowing that was what he wanted. "That should do it," she says.  Dipper watches as they were about to leave until he had an idea that he hoped would work. "Wait, let's give you a tour of Gravity Falls," Dipper says, trying not to act desperate to everyone, Y/n and Alastor look at each other then at him.

"I don't know we only have a couple days left then it's back home, for Al and me" y/n says as Alastor tighten his grip around her waist as he felt a sense of happiness when he saw Dipper look crushed making Alastor's eyes to turn slightly red in satisfaction.

"Well, we should get going now," Alastor says. Y/n waves goodbye, then they walk away holding hands.