1 - Favours

A/N: Wow... I'm gonna cry! You guys are like.... awesome I have six readers for this story and one hundred and eleven readers for 'Oops, Hi!' omg you people are the best!! If I knew were all you lived I would give you all the best gifts ever!! Ahh... I'm just so happy! The most reads I possibly got from fans is around nearly three hundred plus! I.. I'm speechless!! Thank you readers from around the world!!! UPDATE; OMG I'M TOTAL SHIT I;M REWRITING THIS WHOLE CHAPTER OMG
Jasani xx
Louis's POV
I checked my the time on my watch, that read 06:55. Fuck, I had a few minutes to get to the cafe before it opened, and I can't afford to be late again. I can't loose my job. I start sprinting down the streets of London, I look at my watch again and I smile as I see the cafe in view. I slowed my pace and walked into the door of the cafe. I grabbed my slip and checked in. 07:00. Perfect timing. I walk over to the counter and put on my brown apron with the logo of the cafe.
I see my sister Charlotte wiping down the tables and fixing everything up.
"What did you get here, Lottie?" I asked her as I began putting biscuits in the oven as well as muffins and scones. After I place them in, I walk over the display and place the already pre-cooked pastries. Once I had finished that, I walked over to the wall schedule to see where I'll working. I sigh and see that I'll working the register. I walk over to the door and flip the sign from closed to open and get prepared for my long day. I see the first customer walk through the door. She has milk chocolate skin with a frizz of black curls pushed back with a headscarf. She's wearing shorts and a Blondie shirt. She smiles as she walks up to the counter, talking animatedly on her phone.
She then tells the person on the other line she'll talk to them later. I smile as she turns to me and smiles back as she looks over my head and looks at the menu, then back at me.
"So Louis," She looked at my name tag, " What's your most popular drink and pastry?"
I lick my lips, "Well everyone enjoys our homemade SkyHigh tea and our homemade chocolate biscuits and muffins."
She smiles brightly and pulls out her wallet, "I guess I'll have that then, besides that biscuit!"
After I get her order ready, she stayed until closing time and we kept up the talk until it was time for me to leave.
Well, I can say that my went was swell.
-
At 16:30, my shift's finally over. I pull off my apron and go to the back room to gather my belongings. I yell to the rest of works that I'm leaving and heading back to my dorm. I haul a taxi back home, once I reached the dorms, I pull out my key and push it through the bronze lock. The hallway is dark and I hear coughing and sneezing.

Shit, I forgot Liam had gotten sick. I sigh and drop my bags by the door and walk to where the coughing leads me to. Believe it or not, I end up in the living room to find my mate Liam Payne wrapped in blankets with a cuppa tea on the side table beside him and a note with new papers scattered around him. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Uh what're doing Liam?" I asked him as I sit down next him and pick up one of the new papers with a picture of Harry Styles on the front and a headline that read: 3 OF 4 STYLES' FAMILY DIES IN CAR CRASH.

The date was labeled from four year ago on the first of February. Liam looks up at me, "Just doing my research on Harry Styles, remember? The one I told you about who survived that epic car crash?"

I shake my head remembering now. "Oh, yeah. Do you need any help?"

"Yeah, I had planned an interview with him, two weeks ago and it's tomorrow and I was wondering if you can do it for me because I'm sick and I don't want him catching my cold. I mean I would have asked Zayn but he's not here, so yeah." He rambles nervously.

I smile at Liam.

"Of course my friend I'll do it. What time is it anyway?"

"Noon."

I purse my lips and nod. I take the notebook from him and look at what he has written down and the questions he wanted me to ask the famous Harry Styles. My eyes scan them quickly.

How did you get Styles Inc start?

What made you want to start the business?

Would your family be proud of you if they
were alive today?

Are you ina relationship or ever been in one?

What's your sexual orientation?

Are you always cocky?

I chuckled at the last question. "Do you really want me to ask him that?"

Liam looks at me puzzled. "Ask him what?"

"Are you always cocky?"

Liam rubs the back of heck and nods. I just shake my head and chuckle before getting and taking the notebook with me.

"Did you eat already?"

"No!"

I sigh, I guess I'm ordering take-out. I can't cook even if my life depended on it. I go upstairs into my room and pull out my phone. I dial up an Indonesian restaurant. I ask Liam what he wants and place our orders along with Zayn's. Half an hour later, there's a knock on the door and I rush down the stairs and open the door to reveal a dark skinned guy with two bags with yellow smiley faces on the front and on the bottom that had said Take Out.

"How much?"

He looked at a piece of paper, "26 euros."

I nodded and pulled out my wallet and took out a few bills and handed them to them and took the bags from hsi hadns. I nodded my head as a simple thank you. I closed the door with my foot adn carried the food into the kitchen.

"Liam the food's here!"

I then heard Liam's feet patter into the kitchen and smiled happily as his food had arrived. As we both ate in silence, I thought about tomorrow. I truly hope it would a quick interview and that it doesn't become awkward or anything. I shake my head and finish eating my wong tongs and orange chicken.
-
FINALLY EDITIED IT :D