20 - Baby Shopping!

A/N: WHOP Haiiii y'all CX I sounded so country! anyway I decided to make this like two-three more chapters longer and uhh ... the updates are gonna be longer from now on because I'm my damnest to update when I can, I just so fucking little time nowadays. so I'll try updating this story more than my others and try to update stories people request. soooo yeah c:

_

Louis sat in the den, thinking what should do today. It's a Saturday, the girls went shopping with Charlotte and the twins. His friends are all on vacation. He wanted to go on vacation, but he can't, he decided to have another. Louis sighed and rubbed his stomach.

"Only four months left baby." He spoke to the baby.

Louis slowly got up, holding on the arm of the couch for support. He then went upstairs to the barely empty room across from where he and Harry slept. He looked around, and there wasn't much in there, except a seafoam green crib and yellow wallpaper with animals on painted on them. Louis sucked on his teeth as he thought.

"Oh! That's right! I can go shopping!" He said excitedly. Louis half-walked half-ran to where Harry was, who was in the kitchen, looking for the right ingredients.

"Hazz! Let's go shopping for Micah!" He smiled. As Harry straightened up, he hit his head on the top shelf muttering a curse to the fridge. He closed it and turned him.

"Shopping for 'Micah'"? He said arching a brow. Louis shook his head, making his hair fall in his eyes.

"Since when was his name Micah? I thought we agreed on Mitchell." Said Harry. At the moment, Louis was struggling to put on his canvas shoes. Harry sighed and went over to help his husband. Louis looked up with adoration in his eyes. His and Harry's met as they both tried put on the shoe. Harry met his cerulean eyes, a smile spread across his face. He leaned forward, gently pressing his lips against the older's.

"Haaaazz.." Louis said, dragging Harry's name. Harry pulled away, a smile playing on his lips, then he helped Louis up. Soon they were in the family car and heading off to the baby stores.

They soon arrived at the stores of 'Dear-Born Baby' and 'Roy's Babywear'. Harry got out the car, and helped Louis down. Louis smiled a bit as he shrugged on jumper. Both men entered Dear-Born Baby.

"Hello! My name is Amber, and I'll be your assistance today! So what would you need?" A woman with red and orange fizzy hair, pulled back into a fishtail braid.

"Yeah, where's the boys section?" Louis asked. Amber guided them over to the side of the store where there's were women with their husbands, looking through baby clothes that were green, blue, and every other colour.

"Thank you." Harry smiled. Amber looked at Harry with a flirty smile.

"No problem, call me if you need anymore help." She smiled and winked. Louis stood there, anger boiling up inside him, he turned and quickly began to shuffle through the onesies and PJ's. Harry noticed his aggressiveness. He wrapped his arms around Louis' belly, rubbing it as he pressed his nosed in the crook of his neck.

"Babe, s'wrong?"

Louis didn't answer, instead he continued to look through the clothes. He found one that said, 'My daddy's #1'. He took it off the rack and held it.

"She flirted with you." Louis gritted out.

Harry let out a raspy laugh. Louis turned around, he didn't want to smile, so instead he bit his lip. Not even after six seconds, he broke out in a huge smile.

"Stop laughing you goofball!" Louis said, as he grabbed Harry.

*

After they finished shopping in Dear-Born Baby, they went over to Roy's Babywear. As looked for swings and playpens, Louis felt a small kick.

"Hazza! He kicked! Come feel it!" Louis exclaimed loudly. He drew a few stares from women who some smiled happily for them. Harry came trotting over to his pregnant husband. He lifted his large pale hand and placed it on Lou's swollen stomach. He then felt it, a small kick. Then it happen again. Harry's eyes brimmed with tears.

"That's my son." He said, nearly audible enough. Louis placed his feminine like hands ontop of Harry's.

"C'mon, we got to finish, you go over to where the cribs and strollers are, yeah?" Louis said, Harry shook his, planted a kiss on the smaller's lips then slipped away to go the get the things Louis had requested.

Louis waddled over to the toys. He picked up a teddy bear. It was the colour of the sky. He thought it would be a great toy for the baby. As he was looking at blankets and handmade pillows, he felt a tap on shoulder. He turned around to see a woman with chestnut hair, big hazel eyes, wearing sweatpants, and an oversized sweater. She smiled brightly at him.

"Hi, sorry to interrupt you, but I couldn't help but notice your pregnancy. May I ask how far are you?" She smiled once again, showing her pearly whites. Louis smiled a bit.

"I'm 5 months along, Miss. Why're asking?" Louis question, pulling an perfect eyebrow up.

"Are you married to, the man who runs Styles Inc.?" She asked, getting excited. God, why does she have to bother him? Louis soon began to get irritated with the woman.

"Yes. I am, no can please leave me alone." Louis told her calmly. She didn't seem but kept on pondering him with questions. Louis growled and got everything he needed and walked to get Harry and they paid for things as the lady kept asking questions.

"How did you get pregnant? I heard you two daughters! Mr. Styles what happened-" She was cut off by Louis yelling at her to fuck off. Then got in the car with Harry and drove away. How can someone be so annoying? She kept pestering them question after question. Louis sighed in relief as they drove home. Louis took Harry's hand in his and held it tightly. Harry smiled as Louis started falling asleep.

* 1 Month Later *

Harry sat in office filling out papers and answering phone calls, same a usual. After he got out a meeting, his phone rang. He pulled it out his pocket and checked the ID, Louis' name flashed across the screen. He smiled and answered it.

"Hey babe." He answered.

"Hazza! Come quick! It's an emergency! Hurry!" Louis panicked over the phone. Harry's heart stopped and the worst scenarios came through his head; Louis going into labour, Louis bleeding out again, or worst, someone holding a gun to Louis' head.

"I'll be there in ten don't move!" Harry frantically shouted over the phone.

-

Harry burst through the door. "Louis! Babe where are you?!" Harry called, Louis then came down the staires, holding his belly. He wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. The younger man looked confused. There was no blood, no screaming of contractions, no killer. He pulled Louis away for a second.

"What was wrong?" He asked, his voice raspy.

"OH! There's no food! And I'm hungry!" Louis shrieked once again.

Harry narrowed his eyes. Louis let out a giggle. Harry wanted to be mad at his husband but everytime he is angry, it can't stay for long. He let a smile creep on his strawberry coloured lips. Harry went into the kitchen, pulled out some strawberries and Nutella. He turned to Louis.

"There was food, you just didn't look!" He said. Louis began dipping the delicious fruit into the hazelnut spread, then bit into it. Harry bit his lip as the juice ran down his chin. He moved forward and licked the juice off his chin, Louis closed his eyes and moaned low in his throat. Harry moved his lips to Louis', he licked inside of his mouth tasting the Nutella and strawberries. Louis groaned again but stopped.

"Oh, how I love you." He whispered.

_________

Fin. I will update when I can sorry the wait.