4 - Falling For You

I'm happy you guys! I have 10 votes! WHHHAAATT?!?! I extremely want to you thank you guys for helping with this! At the end of the story I'll put up a soundtrack so you'll know what music fitted the chappie and such. Well enjoy this one and beggggg fooorrr moorrreee xD haha!

Toodles!

__________

I sat in my room bored while listen to Shiny Toy Guns. Bobbing my head to the beat.

' Come with me

Into the trees

We'll lay on the grass

And let the hours pass'

Images of Harry started flickering in my mind. I closed my eyes trying to force them away.

' Let me see you

Stripped down to the bone

Let me see you

Stripped down to the bone'

No. No. No! Stop thinking about him Louis!

' Metropolis

Has nothing on this You're breathing in fumes

I taste when we kiss'

That was it! I yanked the cord to my radio out of the wall and pushed it off my bed. I took the CD out and broke it into millions of pieces. I noticed the cuts on my palm. I just grunted and went into the bathroom.

"Lou?" I heard a voice. I sighed and turned off the water and wrapped a towel around my hand.

"Yeah Liam?" I asked before opening the door.

"I- It's not Liam." The Voice murmurs. I don't want to think about who it is. Anger started boiling up inside me.

I ran to the door and opened it. Sure it was HIM. I mad a disgusted noise in the back of my throat. Then words started pouring out of me like water.

"What are you doing here in my dorm?! Huh? I thought you needed space?! You kiss me then leave! NO NO NO! UNEXPECTABLE! I CAN'T EVEN LISTEN TO MUSIC WITHOUT THE WORDS MEANING ABOUT YOU! I HATE YO-"

I was cut off by him pushing his lips to me. I dropped my arms over his neck and moved my lips along with his.

"I.. still... hate... you.." I murmured inbetween kisses.

"I know." He pulled back. I winced as my hand started to hurt. I pulled to my face. The blood was all over the towel.

"Louis. What happened?" Harry asked looking down at my hand.

"N-Nothing!" I quickly replied and went into the bathroom. I pulled the towel off and it was nasty. I forgot to get a few pieces out.

"Louis! Something happened!" Harry pulled my hand and got a clean towel.

I looked away. After that he towed me down to his car. I stood there shocked. I folded my arms.

"I'm not going ANYWHERE with you!" I said and turned around going back to the house. He stopped me before I could.

"Yes you are." He told me. After he said that I felt sad. I got in the car and slumped my head against the window. Took my phone from my pocket and turned on Ed Sheeran.

*

Two hours later, we arrived at the house. I laid down on his sofa on his and went to sleep. God what have I gotten myself in to with him?

_____

Gahh short chappie but who cares!!! well I love you guys for the 124 reads!!! LOVED AS I AM! Haha and happily married! I'll have put a picture up of my ring my wife gave me haha!

xx Jasani