10 - Wedding/Honeymoon

A/N- Okay so since my phone's off I go to my Dad's where there is wifi, so I check my profile and stuff, and I have 35 VOTES?! And I believe 38 fans?! MY GOD! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! So okay 9 chapters left :( and I read some Eleanor smut, you don't know how fast I wanted to run back to Larry and vomit those words out of brain! ACCKKK!! Anyway this chapter is gonna be awesome and the beginning is about Boston, but soon will on with the marriage and stuff! So my prayers goes out to the people on Wattpad whose family was in the bombing. I will keep you in my prayers. xx

~°~°~°~°~°~

I sat at home rubbing my baby, watching the 5 PM news. Harry came in and pulled me into his arms. I smiled as he rubbed my stomach in circles. I leaned my head on his shoulder, my hand creeping up his his stomach, but it stopped when I heard three news.

"Today, there was a bombing in Boston, USA. There was a marathon going on, which they hold every year. As people started finishing, a bomb was dropped and seconds later there was another. 3 people have been killed and 172 injured. Police is still wondering where they came from. One man who was recording the race for his family caught sight of the bombing, they hadn't come from above, somebody was in the crowd. Obama, the president is trying to find the person responsible for this. Now with the weather, Rachel." The man said, my heart stopped.

"That's terrible!" I gasped and tears fell. "I know, I hope whoever did this rots in Hell!" Harry pulled me tighter.

*

After a few days we started getting things together for the wedding. Gosh, the wedding's just a week away. I smiled and held Harry's hand as we made our way back to the flat. "Why're so cheeky today Lou?" Harry asked as I went into the kitchen and made some tea.

"It's nothing really, I'm just happy to marry the man I met in an interview and have his baby." I said making my way to him and pressed my lips to his. Soon after things became dirty real fast.

I giggled like a teenage girl as Hazz guided us to the room.

*

Next was extremely tiring. I asked Mum and Fizz to help get the wedding and stuff together. "Hey Mum?" I called as we were scanning through music for the wedding. "Yes, sweetheart?" She went into the aisle I was. I held up an album that said, 'Iron & Wine; Flightless Bird, American Mouth'. I smiled. "How about we get this as I start to walk towards Harry?" I asked her.

"Yeah, it'll sound perfect." She smiled and kissed my cheek. After that I dragged Harry to doctor's appointment. We waited for seemed like a decade. Soon I heard faint music playing. I smiled as I heard a teenage girl with brown/red hair and pale.

"Tomlinson?" A woman with a white coat called my name. Me and Harry stood up and followed her. We entered a room with pale blue wallpaper, a bed, three hideously aburn chairs, and paintings of landscapes, and machines and a small computer. I wrinkled my nose at the smell of hand sanitizer.

"Okay, Mr. Tomlinson. If you can lay down on the bed and pull up your shirt." She said as she dimmed the lights. I bit my lip as shr applied some cold gel on my stomach and put a little... I can't even explain the thing!

"Look here at the monitor." She said and pointed the head of our baby. I squeezed Harry's hand and cried happy tears. "That's our baby!" He said kissing my hand. The lady smiled. "Would you like a print out?" She asked. I shook my head yes.

Soon after I was looking at the picture of my baby girl or boy. Harry took my face in his and put his forehead on mine. "God we'll make the best parents ever." He whispered and kissed me.

•• Wedding Of Harold Styles and Louis Tomlinson••

I stood nervous in the dressing room. Charlotte and Fizzy came in.

"Guys, I'm scared!" I said panic clear in my voice. They both hugged me at once. You'll be fine! I promise!" They both assured me. I smiled and kissed both their cheeks. "You guys are the best." I said and went out the door. The music began.

'I was a quick wet boy, diving to deep for coins.

All of your street light eyes, wide on my plastic toys.'

I smiled and looked up at Harry. My mouth nearly fell off! He was wearing a black suit and black bowtie, and his black dress shoes and his curls in place. Harry took my hand as the minister said the vows we repeated.

'Then when the cops closed the fair, I cut my long baby hair.'

Me and Hazz said our vows together.

" I believe in you, the person you will grow to be and the couple we will be together. With my whole heart, I take you as my husband, acknowledging and accepting your faults and strengths, as you do mine. I promise to be faithful and supportive and to always make our family's love and happiness my priority. I will be yours in plenty and in want, in sickness and in health, in failure and in triumph. I will dream with you, celebrate with you and walk beside you through whatever our lives may bring. You are my person -- my love and my life, today and always." I believed I fucking teared up when we said those words that meant forever between us and our child. I leaned in and kissed him. I heard everyone clapping and we pulled away and smiled at everyone.

"I love you." I said to him and kissed him again. "As I love you." He murmured against my lips.

*

I didn't leave Harry's side no matter what once everyone danced and drank wine. Me and Hazz laughed as we cut the cake and fed one another. An hour later, me and Harry had something else on and we were outside people throwing rice at us. I looked over expected to see Harry, but he was being embraced by a woman and man who looked around 50. I guess they were his caregivers. Soon I had about 8 arms around me.

"Oh! My baby had gotten married!" My mum cried. Seeing her cry makes me want to cry. "Don't cry. It's okay." I said to her and the twins as I heard them cry too. They all pulled away. I looked at my Mum and sisters. Phoebe and Daisy gotten taller and looked more like Dad. Lottie and Fizzy looked more like me and Mum. "I'll be back, okay?" I kissed them all and waved to everyone.

Me and Hazz got in the car. "You ready babes?" He asked holding my hand. "Yeah. I'm ready." I smiled and kissed him.

-10 hours later in Jamaica-

We arrived in Jamaica and I guess Harry knew how to speak Jamaican. After we got out the taxi and off the boat onto a small little island. It held a house where you can see the living room and kitchen.

" C'mon Hazz!" I shouted from inside since I ran in and started to look around. He found me the room on the fluffy white bed with a fly net about that was a caramel brown. He sat the bags and came over to me.

I pulled him into a kiss and pulled him onto me. I guess he read my mind and started taking off his and mine shirt. He left small lovebites on my neck.

*

We layed in the bed, limbs tangled together. I looked over at Harry, his curls matted down on his face from.the stuffyness. I snaked my arms around him and kissed his lips.

"I love you so much Harry." I whispered. "I love you too, Mr. Styles." He said and kissed my cheek. One of the best days ever. I smiled to myself in my sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Guys I'm sooooo sorry it took long to get this out! Me and my Mum had a fight and she took my phone and Windows tablet/ laptop!! I'M SO SORRY!!! I'LL UPDATE AGAIN NEXT WEEK!!! I'M SORRY!!! Oh and I watched Jack Styles porn the other day.... with some dude that looked like Lou..... I swear I thought it was Larry right there.... okay lemme stop and listen to some music and eat.... okay bye.