7 - Early Presents

Hiiiii!!! DON'T YELL AT ME! I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING!!! I'LL DO TWO!! SORRY! SORRY! Jesus, you.guys are fucking painful hahahaha jk but no rushing me I get in trouble A LOT! LET'S LIVE IT UP WITH SOME SECRET LARRY!!!!! haha it's your early Easter Presents ;) enjoy! 

_______________________

*Two Months Later, December 23rd*

Yay!!! It's December 23rd!! A day before my birthday! I wonder what Hazz is gonna get me. I mean it's almost my birthday and I'm curious to see what he's gotten me. I bet it's big!

*

ARGH!! Harry's acting like a complete bitch! I scowled at him and stomped off to room.

"Ugh! Harry you're irritating me!" I screamed before slamming the door with a loud bang. Now he's seen my sassiness come out before my birthday. Whatever! I don't care.  

"Okay. Lou jeez, I guess you'll have no Santa." Harry said from behind the door. No Santa?! But I like Santa! He can't take that away from me! "I don't care!" I shouted back folding my arms.

I heard him sigh, "Okay, that's on you Boo, you won't get any presents." I gasped but quickly pulled myself together. So what if I don't get anything! I can ask.... oh.what he's in Bradford with Zayn. Maybe Mum... wait she left me and dad because of her work. I huffed a frustrated sigh and plopped down on the bed. I won't have a Christmas or Birthday because of my funky sassy attitude and Harry's.  

After a few hours sitting in room watching Spongebob, I heard the door opening. I tore my eyes away the T.V. to see Harry in red skinny pants and that red jacket thingy Santa wears. Then he's wearing black converse high-tops, and the Santa hat. My eyes brighten.

"SANTA!!" I screamed and attacked him, making him fall with me in his arms. I smiled and sat up and looked into his eyes.

'Hohoho! Has Louis been good this year?" He asked. I sat up and thought about that. I have been good and sometimes bad. "Kinda.." I murmured.

"Well, you know what bad little boys get?" 'Santa' asked. I shook my head with guilt and hung my head low. Harry's hands pulled my face towards his, and kissed me passionately. I moaned into the kiss. He picked me up and lied me on the bed. I pulled the jacket off and smiled as I saw his tone chest and stomach. Hazz started nipping my neck, searching for the perfect spot. He found it and started sucking and gently biting the the sensitive skin. I moaned again and ran my hands through his chocolate curly locks, tugging at them.

He unbuckled my pants and slowly pulled them down, he slightly rubbed his hand over my crotch through my boxers. I started to tense up at his touch. He pulled away and smiled down at me.

"What does Lou want for his birthday and Christmas?" He asked me. He knows damn well what I want!

"You.." I whispered and kissed him. He chuckled into the kiss. He pulled my shirt off and started kissing down my neck. I pulled on his curls, he unbuckled my pants and slowly pulled them down. He slightly rubbed my cock through my boxers, making me wince in pleasure. Then Hazz pulled my boxers off and threw them across the room.

My cock sprung out and Harry took it in his large hands, starting to rub the head. "Unnnfff." I moaned as he put me into his mouth. I wanted to move my hips but he held them in place, I pulled his head back when he unexpectedly stuck three fingers inside of me, making me come on his cheek and a little on his eye.

"Oh God, I'm sorry Hazz!" I said as I wiped my load off his cheek and eye. "It's okay Lou." Hazz said and resumed what he was doing. He kept pumping his fingers in and out of me. I gritted my teeth from coming on face again. Harry licked me a few times before pulling back and pulling off his pants and underwear.

"Mmmm. Lou you taste good." He smiled and lined himself up at my hole. Slowly putting in each inch of himself inside me, making me moan in pain and pleasure. I bit and moved my hips with his.

"H-Harry," I panted. "I.. I... want to ride you." Harry then shook his head and lied down on the pillows as I climbed on top of him. I slowly eased myself on to him. I bit my lip and started moving up and down a little. Harry groaned and pinched my nipples making me yelp and moving faster, hitting my prostate.

"Unnnff, L-Louis." Harry moaned and he held my hips in place as he came inside me. I moaned the same time and came on to his stomach. I fell on to him panting. I wrapped my legs around his waist and leaned up to kiss.

"Thank you Santa Harry." I smiled. He gripped me tighter and kissed my nose, "You welcome Boo." We then fell asleep in each other's arms.

*Christmas Eve, 12:02 pm, The Mall*

Me and Hazz walked past all the stores, seeing good things I wanted. We pasted my favourite store when I was little, 'Build-A-Bear' (Sorry no other store came to mind!).

"Harry! Let's goto Build-A-Bear!" I tugged his arm in the (one) direction of the store. Harry playfully sighed and I ran to the store. I looked at all the bears and different animals. I picked up two; a pigeon and a black and white kitty. I began to work stuff them and I recorded my own voice for Harry's saying, "I love my HazzyBear!" Then I called Harry over so he can say his.

I don't know what it says. Then I dressed mines like the way I dress. Then for Harry... I dressed his a special way. After 20 minutes, me and Hazz walked out, my hands full. We arrived at the water fountain. I sat on Harry's lap and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his temple. I pulled away and pressed my forehead against his.

"I love you so much Harry." I whispered. Harry smiled then he sat me on fountain, and got down on one knee. Holy fuck, do I think what I think he's doing?

"Louis William Tomlinson, ever since I laid my green eyes on you, I.knew we would have forever together,-Everybody in the area turned their head in our direction- and I knew my Mum wanted you to be the one I'll spend my life, and forever with. Louis I love you so much that it makes my heart actually ache in pain. So I'm asking you, will you marry me?" He spoke clearly, pulling out a black little box holding a silver band with three diamonds in it. I felt tears coming into my eyes and I let them fall.

"Yes! HazzaBear I'll marry you." I jumped into his arms. I kissed him passionately as everyone clapped their hands. God, do I this man to death.

_________

MARRIAGE?! Yes they're getting married ;) I hopped you lovely bitches enjoyed! okay I gtg byes!! listen to a thousand years pt 2 while they sit on fountain <3

-Jasani <3