8 - Presents

A.N. - Okay so I'm gonna end this story pretty soon :( and Oops,Hi! I might do sequences to them both with a little unexpected surprise *wiggles eyebrows up and down* Hahahaha! Well FSH has only I dunno maybe 4 chapters left while Oops,Hi! has about 3! Okay I promise to update all night tonight and all day tomorrow!! LONG AND BEAUTIFUL CHAPPIES!! You'll love this one ;) Hahahaha! OH! And I'll be doing a little special thanks at the end of chapter 11 yes I know small book! Hey should I add a little Ziam in it? Just to thow you all off? I dunno you guys tell me! OKAY NOW I NEED STOP TALKING AND GET ON WITH THE STORY WITH MY STUPID LAZY UNICORN ASS! Hahahaha okay LEGGO!!

______________________________________

Me and Harry spent my birthday doing numerous things! First, Hazz took me out to breakfast, then we went to the carnival, afterwards we had we down to the beach and walked down the boardwalk. Finally he took me out to a nice dinner at Stella's.

I smiled at Harry from across the table and took his hand in mine. "I love you Hazzy." I whispered and leaned over to kiss him. "I love you more Lou." He said against my lips. I smiled and pulled away. After that we went home. The next day was so freaking long! We went down to Le Moûte De Viäl. She's a excellent wedding planner with a pretty Swedish and French accent.

"So how may I help you boys today?" She asked checking her laptop and typing rapidly.

"Uhm.. we're looking for wedding ideas." Hazz said. Ms.Viäl look up and smiled.

"Okay, so.. how about I surprise you men?" She asked smiling. Me and Hazz shared a knowing look.

"Sure!" I said smiling back. She looked back at her laptop and turned her laptop to face us.

"Is this perfect? I believe for such a beautiful gay couple." She asked then smiled. My eyes widen. The picture showed a room with black and white chairs and it seemed to be taken place in a ballroom. I looked over at Harry, and his mouth touched the ground.

"I.. I love it! Can we reserve it at the same ballroom?" Harry asked.

Ms.Viäl shook her head and turned her computer back to her.

"You want it reserved in your name?" She asked looking at him, he smiled and shook his head yes.

"Perfect!" She ran her fingers rapidly against the keyboard.

"Okay, now I'll contact Le Paris, which is the ballroom, and make reservations." She said looking at up. I smiled and nodded my head.

After that we left, we to go visit Liam and get my things.

"LOUIS!!!" Liam and Zayn, or 'Zaim', came crashing at me in a bone crushing bear hug. "Can't ... breathe!!" I managed to say.

They both pulled away. I grabbed Harry's hand again.

"So what'd you came here for Lou?" Liam asked, staring at me hard. I bit my lip to hold back a laugh. "Jeez to get my things! I'm moving in with Hazz." I said pushing past them two.

"Hey why didn't you tell me?!" Liam asked.

"Tell you what? I already told you I'm getting married." I said flatly making my way upstairs.

"THAT YOU'RE MOVING WITH HARRY! I would've thrown your shit outside!" Liam whined.

"Sorry!" I called from the top of the stairs. I went into my old room and started taking my clothes out of the drawers. I felt arms around my waist.

"No, HazzyBear. Not now, while they can hear us." I turned around.

"I don't care, they can hear us." He leaned down to kiss me. He put his hands up my shirt. I put my hands on his chest and gave him a slight put. I shook my head no.

"Later, I promise." I said and went to go back getting my things.

*

"BYE!!!!" Liam and Zayn both called from the door. "Guys I'm not moving to Canda!" I joked.

"So what! Go! You're boyfriend is waiting." Liam gave me a push towards the car where Harry was waiting. I just laughed and got in the car.

I turned on the radio and Muse was playing. I started snapping my fingers with the beat.

"I'll make you feel pure." Harry softly sang.

"I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart." I smiled and kissed his hand.

"You maybe sinner, but your innocent's is mine." Harry laughed. I laughed to and sang the next line.

"Please me... show me how's it done." I kissed his neck and pulled away.

"You are the one." He kissed me at a red light. The song ended and we listened to whatever else was on the radio. Once we got back I went to the kitchen and made me a sandwich and Lays chips.

"Someone's hungry after just got done eating at Nandos." Harry laughed. I haven't noticed that until now. "Fatass." Harry laughed and kissed me.

"Wait hold that thought." I pulled away and ran to the bathroom. I threw up my food. I flushed the toilet and sat on it. Harry came in and knelt in front of me.

"Louis, are you OK?" Harry asked.

"Yes, it just maybe the food." I said. He kissed my cheek and pulled me up and held me close to his chest and chest.

"I love you Louis." He said and hugged me tighter.

"I love you too HazzyBear." I smiled.

_______________________

A.N.- So what do you think wrongs with Louis? Hahaha I know what is and it's a big shocker! I decided to make the story 10 chapters longer!!! Okay so lemme put the picture of the wedding theme loves :)