PROLOGUE

Khushi Kumari Gupta Singh Raizada, age 20.

I met Him, that sheesh Mahal. Where everything started. He was rude, arrogant, cruel, merciless. Anything but good. I wouldn’t had believed it if someone told me that time that I would fall for him and married to him and… Today I am getting divorce after married to him for six months.

A contractual relationship, I never know why he married me forcefully for but when I asks him, he would verbally abuse me, calling characterless, poor, orphan, a GOLD DIGGER.

She knows that he is hiding something, her instincts are telling her that he is questioning her character.

She glanced at him, his cold expressionless face, could not help but ask for one last time.

“Why?” her voice sounded.

“Because you seduce a married man! My Di’s Husband! SHYAM MANOHAR JHA! I SAW YOU AND HIM HUGGING EACH OTHER! AT THE TERRACE THAT DAY. IS THAT ENOUGH KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA? ” He shouted at her, ah.. That’s why..

Khushi felt empty, this is the reason.. Somehow she already knows.. But hearing from him clearly another thing, she gripped her divorce certificate.

He hold her shoulder and shook her hard,how dare she look at him like this is all nothing.. How dare she do this him and his sister?

"I hate you Khushi Kumari Gupta! You are the biggest mistake of my life! I wish I will never see you again."

Because of him, she lost everything in her life. He is the reason.. She endured every single taunt from his family, insults, humiliation, lived like maid for the entire period of their marriage. Her own family disowned her because of their sudden marriage. Her sister whom she sacrificed everything for is no longer talking to her..

This man, her husband made her sleep by the poolside, never look after her. Only know to be abusive towards her.

Living under the same roof with that scum, Shyam. She endured his perverted talk, his disgusting eyes. Sometimes he tries to touch her..

She felt like a real orphan now. But he is calling her the biggest mistake of his life?

“Can I tell you something Mr Raizada?”

He looked at her lifeless eyes and smirked, she got what she deserved anyway, why act like an innocent girl now.

“I rather be someone else's whore than Being your wife.” She said with teary eyes and left with her luggage, her words felt like a slap to his face.

Not hindering to any questions from his so called family members.

______________

She stood in middle of the road having nowhere to go.. Aimlessly walking.. She knows He will come for her.

A black limo stopped at her sight, a bodyguard escorts her. She didn’t resist by a bit. She gets inside the car.

The car drove to a very huge and extravagant mansion. The butler of the house escorted her in with full respect, she sneered. She is getting a respect here.. The respect she didn’t receive at Shantivan. She walked in lion’s den, saw him sitting with his legs crossed with smirked on his lips. His Butler and other servant left them alone and locked the door.

This man never change.. His obsessive nature, his eyes which looks at her like a prey.

“You refused me when I wanted you, now you need me? What do you take for, KHUSHI?”

“But you also send the car.” She replied back sarcastically. Made him laugh..

“What you want Khushi? Say? I will give you whatever you like.. Anything.. You know what I want in return right?” He said evily.

“I WANT REVENGE. I WANT TO SEE RAIZADA FAMILY’S DESTRUCTION. DON’T WORRY I AM STILL VIRGIN. ” She said with tears rolling down her face, she bit her lips and pulled out the pin on her saree pallu and let it fall down. Showing him whatever he wanted from her.

“Come here.” He called her to his side, darkly looking at her.

She walked towards him, looking down, feeling ashamed of herself.

“Know why everyone here respects you?” He asked with a smile on his face.

She shook her head, still fearing him.

“BECAUSE YOUR ARE MY QUEEN AND I AM THE KING.” He said loudly but actually reason was something else.

“BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, I’M CRAZY ABOUT YOU. KHUSHI I KILLED THOSE MAN WHO DARED TO TOUCH YOU AT LUCKNOW! BECAUSE I’M OBSESSED TO YOU. YOU ESCAPED FROM ME BY THREATENING ME THAT YOU WOULD HARM YOURSELF. YOUR PARENTS SEND YOU TO DELHI AFTER THAT INCIDENT I NEVER LOOKED FOR YOU. NOW YOU HAVE COME TO ME BY YOURSELF. ” He said in his heart.

“I want you by my side always, will you? ” His desire to make her his are coming true.

“Yes. MR. RATHORE.” She agreed, burning for the revenge no matter the cost. ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA AND HIS FAMILY called her a gold digger. She will show them what happens if she becomes one. Her eyes pooled with tears.

To be continued.

Yes Mr. Rathore is back in another story. Please let me know what you think about this story. Please support my new story and please do read my other stories if you haven't. My other Unfortunate LOVE is going to end soon, I will continue writing this after finishing that story, tq.