THE EPILOGUE - FOREVER

Five years later...

Dear diary, my pregnant wife is angry again, she is craving her weird foods again, I arranged it for her sake. But soon as she eats it she lost her interest. She said she look fat, she complained that her waist chain is not longer fits her.. I think she looks lovely, glowing with pregnancy. We are praying for girl baby since we already got twin boys, Rudra and Yuvraj. Those cheeky boys always makes trouble and hide behind their mother. I want a cute little princess who will be apple of my eyes, who resembles my wife.. Those boys looks so much like me..

"Writing diary again?" She asked him, she walked caressing her baby bump with love. He helped her sit down and gave her the roses he brought for her.

"Mm.. Roses for my queen." He said, sat beside her.

"Those little devils troubling you again?" She asked him softly.

"They are full energy like me. What do you think will happen? If only they're lovely like you.."

"Don't be so strict, be patient with them.." She cupped his face.

They all say that if there is a kind mother, then their father will be strict, really true!

Rathore smiled. He just hoped that the children would grow up faster and more sensible.

"Your due date is nearing my queen, relax I will take care those cheeky boys, I got Alex also for help." He said assuring her worries, he kissed back of her palm.

"Raghu, I think I had save a whole country in my last life to get you as my husband in this life.." She feels lucky, this man.. Belongs to her only.

He lean in to kiss her... Then they heard.

"MOM! DAD! " They both look at their boys running into her room and smiled. Their heart filled with sweetness. Their children..

Mini versions of Rathore, clingy little brats, she get the idea her Raghu must be so clingy to his mother once when he was a kid..

_______________

Two weeks later..

Rathore was pushed out of the labor room by Khushi, he is panicking.. No more children... No more..

Arnav reached there with Lavanya and calmed him down, Alex was with the children at home.

Rathore keep mumbling in fear..

"Didn't he said the same thing when the twins were born?" Lavanya whispered to Arnav. But they all were eager to see the girl baby..

Finally, with a loud cry, the doctor walked out, holding a little newborn girl. Harshita Rathore .

"Congratulations Mr.Rathore, its a girl baby."

He took the baby from the nurse and kissed his baby's forehead. And handed the baby to Lavanya.

Their little joy..

Lavanya hold the baby while Rathore rushed to the labor room.

Arnav smiled at the little version of Khushi before him. "Lavanya let's get marry soon, then we also get lovely child like this." He said playful.

Lavanya blushed, 3 years ago they both met again at London, it was pure professional relationship at first. But when she asked him if he is still single and he said he got divorce. She was shocked to hear that.. Then spent two years together, learning about each other and decided to date.

He know even though he gave her a false hope and broke her heart, she was still in love with him all these years.

He left his toxic family and live alone now, this is high time for them to get married.