PROVING HER INNOCENCE = ANJALI'S GUILT

He let go of Anjali, wiped his hand with handkerchief that his bodyguard provide him and pulled his Khushi into his Arms, holding her possessively.

“I AM HER MAN. WHOEVER DARE TALK TRASH ABOUT HER REMEMBER! YOU WON’T LIVE THE NEXT DAY TO SEE THE SUNRISE.” Khushi shuddered, now she knows why his people never say anything bad about her. This man’s temper is unbelievable.

Arnav ran to Anjali and checked her condition, “Mr Rathore! How dare you!?” Arnav shouted at Rathore.

Anjali started to cry in Arnav’s arms, “See chote, she turned him against me. Why she always wants to snatch things from me…” Turning Arnav against Khushi again.

Rathore looked at the wolf crying woman before him in disgust. “Are you high on some kind of drugs? Or are you delusional? I wouldn’t be interested in you even if you dance naked in front of me!”

Some of guests start laughing at Anjali being rejected by Rathore.

“Rathore! You are crossing the limits!” Arnav warned him.

“Oh really?! I am crossing the limits? Then I shall cross it till the end! I will show the world what kind people are in your family.” Rathore took the reports from his PA ALEX and throw it to Arnav.

Arnav frowned at the report he caught. The bodyguards distribute more copies of it to the guests.

“How did you get this?!” The very first page contain their six months marriage contract. Arnav didn’t even gave a copy to Khushi.

Rathore looked at him arrogantly and stepped forward. “You did this all because you have the power of money, Mr. Raizada. But you see.. I also got plenty of money and I have something you don’t have.. I can make people fear of me, combining it with money. There’s nothing I couldn’t have. Since you are curious I will tell you. I tried buy your PA Aman Mathur and he didn’t budge, so you know what next.. I will leave it to your imagination. “He said with holding his gun.

Arnav look at Rathore in utter shock. Rathore turns around and said to everyone.

“The famous ASR threatened a poor girl to marry him for six months, forcefully using her sister as a pawn.. brought her home only to let her to be abused by his family.” Rathore said in fury.

“Abuse?” Arnav looked at his family members. Akash, NK and Mamaji were clueless about this matter also.

“The sister whom she loved with her whole heart, whom she sacrificed her life for, just stood by watching her getting abuse every single day.” Rathore glared at Payal, Akash looked at his wife, like a stranger. Payal looked down in guilt.

The second page contain report of SHYAM MANOHAR JHA.

“Why? Arnav Singh Raizada married her? Because this blind and deaf man also mentally incapable of thinking things straight, saw her with his brother in law manhandled her and thought it as a love affair. So to save his sister’s life he married her, only to let her stay defenceless in the same house where that creep live, to misbehave with her every day.” Rathore’s eyes are red thinking of it.

“He was a paying guest at Gupta's House for months. He made Shashi Gupta paralysed and get engaged to Khushi after many tricks. After Khushi got know the truth she broke off the engagement immediately but her family didn’t want this matter to be found by Your family. Khushi also stayed silent because she was considered towards your dumb sister.”

Third page contain Shyam’s own written approve of his deeds. Arnav’s hand trembled in guilt.

“When she got married to ASR, she was abandoned by the same family that she tried to protect. Say Mrs. Payal Raizada, you know the truth from The very beginning but you didn’t tell even anyone after your sister was accused of being a homewrecker. Very cunning of you.. You’re really deserve to A Raizada.. Indeed.. ” He clapped praising her and towards her so called family Gupta who stood silent and Raizada who looked down in shame before the guests. Akash was disgusted by his wife.