TITLE OF MRS. RATHORE

He put his hands up in the air like being caught by police and said, ” I will try best to stop smoking, I promise.” She laughed at his gestures, wonder how long it’s been since last she laughed like this.

He was stunned by laughter just like the first time he saw her. His happiness lays in her..

Ah, how much he want to protect her smile.. Protect her..

Unconsciously his hand caress her face, she was stunned by sudden action, she saw how serious he looks. It happening now? She closed her eyes in fear. But all she heard is his voice saying.

“You know what Khushi? Please always smile like this.. This genuine smile, your laughter, I’m glad to make you laugh.” He said with happy smile.

She turned her face away, “I came here to talk about our production company.”

He just gave a helpless smile and told her to continue.. They talked about her new upcoming movies with her favourite hero and he listened to her very patiently, teach her whatever she is confused with.

Khushi looked this man before her. So patient she thought.

As she stood up and ready to retire to her room her mother’s Payal fell down, he pick it up for her. “May I?” His voice was melodious, and his gaze was tender.

“Hm” She responded as he made her sit back and she lifted her saree bit. Rathore froze there, her legs were scarred, burn marks. His eyes darken and moistened. He never asked about what whatsoever happened before because he wanted her to be out of it but now… He fastened the Payal on her leg.

“Mamiji pushed the hot oil, it fell down on my legs.” She said seeing his moments froze.

“Ugly isn’t it?” She asked, Suddenly tears filled her eyes. Bitter feelings seemed to be pouring from the inside.

How much he wants to kiss her tears away.. He can’t without her consent.

” That Ugly hearted woman. I will kill her!” Rathore said in fury, he will strangle that to her death!

Khushi hold him, nodded no. “Rathore, I.. We may not share the same type of feelings for each other but I care about you. I don’t want you to do anything illegal. Let’s face them without it. I only have you now..”

“Khushi, I just know to use brute force. I don’t know any other method. I can destroy their whole family in this instance if I want to. But I will do anything for you, I have just want you to happy, I don’t want anything else..I will not do anything that makes you upset. ” He said honestly, hold her hand tightly. He told her what he did to Raizadas, he did not hide anything from her.

She felt touched by his honesty and care for her..

_______________

1 year later…

Servants are running around with Khushi saying she shouldn’t do this and that. She looked annoyed, “Who dare to stop me?!” Servant look at her in silent. “Mr. Rathore will kill us if we let you cook.” The head chef said, keep blocking her way to kitchen.

Khushi giggled, her long luster hair is swaying, her yellow saree make her shine like sunshine.

“Oh, for him you’re stopping me? I am the boss here and not him. Your King is powerless against his Queen. Remember that.” She said confidently, that guy like a puppy before her but like a lion to others. She know how to shut him up.

She been here for whole year but he never let her any house work, he is afraid of her getting a single scratch on her.

She also never said anything because she been busy producing her films. Last month he made her one of his company’s board member, normally other members would disagree but this is Rathore they are facing, so they keep their mouth shut. He also start to teaching her business.