NEW KHUSHI.

Khushi was sitting on his bed, plotting her plan. These Raizada's have no idea of the future but she do. She glanced at her Lehenga, she don't have anything to change to.. She is neglected by them and they are busy with Payal's Mooh Dikhai ki Rasam...

This is her chance to get some saree from Payal's luggage, after all the sacrifice she did for her sake, a saree is no big deal right?

She took a random saree from her luggage and went to take a shower and got ready.

By habit her hand searched for her treasury's key to tuck into her waist. She smiled sadly..

Clank..

Arnav opened the door and saw her before mirror, he looked at sarcastically.

"Pag Phera.. I need to go home and meet Gupta.. I mean my family.." She said.

"Go by yourself!" He didn't even care. This woman who broke the trust he and his Di had on her.

"You're my husband now right?" She raised her eyebrow.

His eyes fell on her bare neck, he saw the mangalsutra on the dressing table. He gritted his teeth and asked her back. "Is this how you value our marriage?? Where is your sindoor and mangalsutra Khushi?"

Khushi just smiled at him, "A fake six months marriage contract does not have any value Mr. Raizada."

He went and took the mangalsutra and give it to her. "Wear it!"

"Then sent me to Gupta.. My house.." She said with smirk.

Arnav's look was quite dangerous but he sighed and finally agreed.

Khushi just laughed in her heart and wear the mangalsutra. Her heart and soul belongs to her Raghu only. While Payal enjoy her rasam, she will go and scare the Guptas first..

________________

Gupta House..

Buaji heard a knock their main door, wonder how her payaliya came home early? And she opened the door.

"You?" Buaji gasped seeing Khushi instead of Payal. Why did she come here? Didn't they make themselves clear last night?

Khushi make her way in and walked calmly, her present self may be a fake Mrs. Raizada but her soul is still Mrs. Rathore.

She didn't give any heed to Buaji's shouting at her for coming here again. She packed all of her belonging as well her devi maiyaa idol.

"Don't you have any shame?!" Buaji was screaming at top of her voice and tried to slap her.

Khushi caught her hand tightly and twist it behind her back. "Listen here Madhumathi Ji, let me tell you something, right now I am the eldest daughter in law of Raizada family where your lovely payaliya is living. You saw how Arnavji eloped with me right? He loves me a lot.. I can make your niece life hell in there!" She threaten her, with a smirk on her face.

"YOU..ahh" Khushi twist her hand even harder.

"And will tell everything about Shyam to Raizadas and the fact that you wanted to hide it so you could get your niece married into a rich family." She continue to horrify Buaji and finally let her go.

Buaji couldn't speak a word, why Khushi is acting so differently? Not like a naive and weak Khushi she knows before?

"I hope you get what I mean, AFTER ALL I am a bad blood, A GOLD DIGGER!" Khushi glared at Buaji and went out with her luggage.

______________

Temple..

Khushi looked at the money she got from selling all her mother's leftover gold jewelry.

She hugged her favourite idol, " I miss my Raghu. I really miss him.." Should she just ran away from here? To him?

Leaving everything behind? To make trouble for Raghu again... No... This is her revenge.. Anjali killed her Raghu, Khushi will never forgive Anjali. She will make Anjali's life miserable to the point where she would want to kill herself but she wouldn't able to..

"Wait for your Queen Raghu... I will be there with you soon.." She knows even if he don't know the future, he still loves her truly without any expectation.

She saw someone she didn't expected to see before her that too here.. It was Arnav Singh Raizada.

"Let's go.." He thought she was thrown by looking at luggages.

"Why did you married me?" She asked him expressionlessly as she already know the truth.

"LET'S GO.." He is controlling his anger in public place.

Khushi stood up and looked at him,spoke up "I was once engaged to Shyam Manohar Jha. He hide the fact that he was already married to your sister. I broke the engagement when I saw him at your house. At the terrace he was manhandling me, he hugged me forcefully, I told him to leave Anjali so she could be with someone she deserves. "She said blankly, Anjali really deserve someone like Shyam.

Arnav stood froze, "You're lying.."

"The Ball is in your court Mr. Raizada! Use brain high class brain and investigate this issue, instead of accusing me blindly!" She told him firmly.

"Let's go home." He said with turmoil.. What if she is right?

He made a huge blunder, didn't he? "What if I prove you wrong? What would you do khushi?"

"I will go away from here and never come back here forever." She said, but she knows that she is right, she will stay for six months and make sure everyone get their retributions.

"But If I'm proven innocent, I want you to listen to my words." She challenged him.

"Let's see Khushi Kumari Gupta." He said with difficulty, if she is innocent.. He woe her back, she still loves him.. She will forgive him, he knows.... Khushi is Khushi... It will be simple task for Arnav Singh Raizada.

"I promise you, Raghu.. This time we will live happily forever.." She said in her heart.

To be continued...

Sorry for the short update.. I'm having issue at my work place, I'm getting promoted soon so I need to things here. Yesterday suddenly I got call from my office that I got complain on me for something I didn't do! 😔😔😔 Let's see...
OK then see you soon in the next update.
Please let me know what you think about this chapter Tq.

Ps.. I will try to at 1 chapter a day.. Tq.