HER HOME, LIVING WITH HER

Rathore showed her room which he had already prepared for her a long time ago, to her liking stars as decorations with fairy lights, she looked the door that connected to her room other than her bathroom. It was her dressing room.

Her dressing filled with various option of dresses, costly cosmetic, bag, shoes, making her think of her days with him, after marriage with him, her family totally abandoned her. She didn’t even have proper dress to wear for six months she borrowed Anjali or Payal’s saree, whenever she borrow Anjali’s things Mamiji will mock her.. Anjali snickered all along with Mamiji.

She could only look down not saying anything.. She doesn’t feel like she belongs to such grand place. She feels out of the place.

“Khushi?” His voice brings her out of her trance.

“Go take bath and get ready.. I will be waiting..” He whispered into her ear and slowly make his way out, leaving her shaking in fear. This man is unpredictable.. She totally surrender herself to him but he didn’t do anything.. Now he is telling her to get ready?

She took a green designer saree from the shelf, wondering the price.. It looks expensive..

She went to take shower afraid he might get angry at her for being late. She rushed back to the room after taking shower and get dressed. Arnav used to scold her for taking so much time in bathroom..

She runs to downstairs to see him, he frowned seeing her wet hair and he looked at Butler in anger, in less than a minute butler handed him a hairdryer.

Rathore made her sit down on his huge sofa and blow-dry her hair by himself.with smile. She is getting goosebumps. He stopped when her hair finally dry.

“Next time take your sweet time to get ready, no need to rush, I’ll wait for you. I’ll always wait for you.” He patted her cheeks and took seat beside her. He noticed her bruised hands, his veins twitched, not wanting her to be fear of him, he stopped himself.

“Say, What kind of REVENGE you seek? Do you want them dead? Disable? Tortured? ” He asked looking at her innocent eyes which is hurting right now.

She gulped knowing he is serious about his every words. He killed those people who tried to molest her in front of her eyes.. This is man is crazy.

“I want your help to become stronger. I will take the revenge by my own. If need your help in any case I will inform you. I want them to be humiliated before the society, ashamed to even to stay alive. I want to stain their so called RAIZADA fame. Make them regret every single second they breathe. ” She said firmly. Feeling little uncomfortable by his gaze.

His lips raised upwards, he extended his hand to her neck, she closed her eyes,felt a tug.. Her mangalsutra..

“Shall I take it off?” He asked for her permission instead of tore it off.

Khushi felt little hesitate for a bit, looking at her conflict Rathore sighed and said, “Khushi as long this thing is on your neck, I won’t lay my hands on you. Take it off when you want to, I won’t force you.” He looks bit upset.

“But most importantly, this is your home. You can even shoo me out if you want. So stop feeling uneasy here, this is not SHANTIVAN. No one will restrict you, no one will dare to, my queen.” He assured her as he handed her a file.

She opened it, this mansion is registered in her name. He smirked at her shocked face.

“You’re not living in my home, I’m living with you in your home. Wherever you are is home to me.” He said genuinely.

Her hand hold the file trembled, at sight his gentle smile.

“Are you hungry Khushi?” He asked suddenly..

She feels herself tearing up hearing that questions.. In Shantivan, they never asked about her, she only cook for them like a maid and only eat the leftovers, sometimes mamiji will throw away the leftovers leaving her starving even Naniji turn blind eyes. Shantivan’s servants get better treatment than her.

She was drag by Rathore to his grand dining room, he made her sit down with care and took his seat beside him. He urged to eat more and serves her favourite foods, she ate well first time after six months. Rathore noticed she lost lot of her weight. Almost skeleton like.. Death will be very easy punishment for those who hurt his Khushi..

Sight of her mangalsutra is her refusal of him and his love.. He will wait.. Even if it’s for eternity. For his queen.

______________

Arnav revealed the truth of Khushi which he believed that she cheated with Shyam. Betrayed him and Anjali. Heavily pregnant Anjali made huge scene saying Khushi is the one in wrong. Shyam apologized to everyone and they all gave him a second for sake of baby’s future. They just cursing Khushi for all their misfortunes.

Payal stood still watching all the drama, her pale face says it all. Arnav never loved Khushi.. She thought Khushi snatched her limelight at her wedding becoming the eldest daughter in law of the Raizada family.

Her only relief was nobody accepted her such as. She know her in laws are tormenting Khushi all these days but she just stood still not wanting to defend her thinking she deserves it. But Arnav forcefully married her? He never loved her?

She felt little guilty for her but her first priority is her own married life. She stayed silent even after knowing Khushi’s innocence she refused to open her mouth. She hugged Anjali to support her instead.

______________

At night,

Arnav found out she did not go to Gupta’s house, she is currently missing. He remembered her words..

“I rather be a whore than Being your wife.”

How dare she insult him like that. Does she thinks she deserves to Mrs. Raizada? She doesn’t! Not in million years.. He looked at her phone number saved in his phone as “Cheating bitch” gritting his teeth he deleted her phone number in hatred.

Once she is gone. The Shantivan got it’s peace back..

“Good thing she is gone..” He said tapping his thudding heart.

_______________

On the other side.

Khushi was struggling to fall asleep in her room, fear to sleep alone. In her bachelor days she sleeps with Payal after there was Arnav, even if she sleeps by poolside at least he was there…

She felt like crying right now, this house to huge for her own good, even bigger than Shantivan, but just him and her.. The servants of the house will leave after dinner.

She knocked his door, gulping hard seeing him in his sleeping robe. He raised his eye brow at her.

“I can’t sleep..”She said in low tone.

Next thing she know he pulled her inside his room, blue color is everywhere.. His favourite color?

He told her to sleep on his bed tonight to her surprise. Just she lay down, she felt a warmth of someone laying here before.. Making her smile. She slowly dozed off.

He pulled his recliner to near HER bed and slept holding her hand, yes everything here belongs to her, this mansion, cars, servants, even himself. He is here for her. Always… Until his last breath on the surface of this earth..

To be continued..

Please hit vote and let me know what you think about this story, I will update soon, tq