WHEN WHITE TURNS RED

Rathore was driving his car anxiously chasing someone, his hair was a mess, his white shirt sticking to his body due to being drenched in the rain.

His car speed as he was anxiously horned his car repeatedly to get the other car’s attention, suddenly his car collided with another car and crashed. Blood.. Everywhere is red.. He is gone just like her parents… His white shirt turned very dark red.

Khushi woke up sweating heavily on her bed, she ran to his room and opened his room door. She breath out in relief after seeing him sleeping, as light sleeper he woke up and saw her crying. “Come here..” He called her, with his arms opened. She ran into his arms, feeling secured, he is here with her ALIVE…

Her tears drenched his white shirt, “I had very bad dream..” She said with teary eyes. “I see..” He said soothing her.

“Get more bodyguards Raghu.. I don’t want to lose you.. I can’t lose you.” She cried, worry her dream will come true.

“You should be the one who have to get more bodyguards, I have my way to survive any kind of attack but when you are in danger I will be reckless without caring anything and rush to you..” He said and kissed her forehead, she is his weakness and also his strength.

She still isn’t satisfied with his reply.

“Shall I tell something interesting about me?” He asked, she stared him.

He chuckled and continued,”I had a brother.. My identical twin brother, whom I pitied the most.” She looked him in surprise.

“He was really weak and I was the stronger twin. When my mother was pregnant with us I took all his strength it seems.. He died at age 7. Is was a miracle for him to survive that long. Did you see how Arnav couldn’t fight me back? I am five times stronger than any normal man. So trust me I will be just fine.. “He said honestly.

She stared straight at him for a while.

She pushed for a kiss, both of them were inexperienced in this but it was slow and soft. By instincts he pushed her down, got top of her, both of them were breathing heavily.

Her red face is shining under moonlight that peeking through the window.

His eyes are still looking for her permission, “Let me in my Queen.” She just hummed softly as she saw him unbuttoned his shirt revealing his chiseled Chest. She surrender herself to him entirely with full love, she trust him more than herself.

_____________

Khushi fall asleep in his arms, on his bed.. Like a baby.. Their clothes were shattered on the floor.

“I also have no one but you.. Say Khushi will you forgive me? I had hide two important things from you. I don’t know how to tell you.. I just can’t bear to see you get hurt…” He thought.

Every two months, they will get a medical check up. One day doctor gave him a report with fear in his face.

“Possible infertility, difficult for future pregnancy.” written clearly on the report, his heart cried for her..

“She was given a strong drug that has weaken her womb.. Mr. Rathore listen madam shouldn’t try to get pregnant, it could be dangerous for her life.” Doctor told him.

That’s the reason he didn’t feel bad when Anjali lost her child. That’s the reason he didn’t let the truth of Khushi being drugged by Anjali out. Khushi might be hurt by the truth.. He can bear any pain in this world.. But if she gets hurt, he will destroy everything in his sight including himself.

Second truth is… His eyes looked at chain on his neck and sighed. She will be really disappointed.

He looked at Khushi in his arms.