HAPPILY EVER AFTER

After 1 weeks in coma..

He finally woke up.. The first person saw was her, his happiness.. But his joy didn’t last long because of her sindoor reminded him her martial status, Mrs Raizada.

“I’m married.” She said with teary eyes.

“I can see..” He said with a sad smile wishing her a happy life as his own eyes were full of tears.

“Do you know whom I am married to?” She asked in serenely, blushing.

“Arnav Singh Raizada.” He said grimly which she nods no in return

“I’m married to the person I love the most.. I am married to the person who love me the most. He calls me and treats me as Queen. He likes to wear white shirts only.” He stare at her in awe.

“My husband is the most handsome man, he always protects me. Only I can call him by his Name.. RAGHU..” She whispered with tears.

“We’re married? I am your husband?” He felt alive, his heart thudding hard.

“Haan.. Why did you do that..” She sobs softly, choke in tears.

“I will die for your sake my queen..” He said honestly.

She cried “Do you understand what you just did? Have you lost your mind? You could have died!”

After yelling at him, Khushi could not help but use her knuckles to pound on him. Rathore could not evade, and even if he could, he would not have. Even though the pounds were light in force, they still managed to cause the pain in his body to spread. He concentrated fully, trying his best not to groan in pain out loud.

Her large tears followed her action and fell on his skin. The fear caught up to her or perhaps because the pent-up emotions finally relaxed following her relief, she collapsed like a child onto his chest and started to cry in earnest.

“I love you, you idiot..” She whispered lovingly.

“Khushi…?”

“Mm?”

“Am I in heaven?”

“…. Take rest Raghu.. We are going back home soon.” She said stroke his hair softly and chuckled. He also smiled in return, if this dream.. He would like to live in this dream forever..

His head is paining a lot as a weird memories messing up his mind.. As he falls asleep.

She kept holding his hand not letting it go.

God has returned him back to her.. She will keep him happy, he is her precious treasure.

_________________

A month later..

He was discharged from hospital to his house, he could have discharge early but his queen order to make take complete rest in hospital, he let everything go on flow.. He is much better now, just need dressing his wound. Even doctors praised his will power and his strength to withstand pain. Khushi become his wife plus mother hen. Nagging at his careless of his health and take care of him.

When they reached home..

He saw pandit in hall waiting for them, he gave Khushi a look, she smiled at him saying, “Let’s get marry Raghu. Simple marriage for both us is enough, no need make it big. Being your wife will be my life’s greatest honor.”

Alex and Butler prepared everything for them.

Being Rathore didn’t say anything but comply with her wish and they got married ritually. Finally he doesn’t detest mangalsutra anymore because it is symbol of their marriage. RAGHUVENDRA PRATAP RATHORE AND KHUSHI’S MARRIAGE.