KHUSHI'S FEELINGS TOWARDS HIM

A week passed..

Both Khushi and Rathore were really busy with their work. Didn’t get spend much time together like before, sometimes Khushi find herself missing his calming presence, that make her feel she could overcome any hurdles in life if he is by her side.

Khushi looked in the mirror today, looking at Khushi she have become today, a year ago the same girl looked in her worse state, now she looks alive, beautiful, most importantly happy.

The difference between being his wife and Rathore's Queen.

She looked at her mangalsutra again, it didn’t have any importance in her life other than for Revenge. She take the treasury keys from her waist, its not about money.. Not about gold but his trust, his respect, his loyalty, his love for her makes feel like this is her mangalsutra instead. This key is more precious to her.

In this one year she spent with him, he never force her for anything. He didn’t asked about her life in Shantivan. He gave her time and chance to heal mentally and physically.

She can feel his importance in her life, he belongs to her.

Her hand reached for a royal BLUE saree, with a pearls attached, gold colour blouse with real gold threads work on it.

His gift for her birthday that she never wore, or refused to.. She knew it is his favourite colour may be that’s way she never wore this colour dress after staying here. She remembered how red colour worked on Arnav. Their almost kiss.. But Rathore is not him..

She will wear this to Arnav’s engagement.. She will go with Rathore as his queen after all.

She slide open her jewellery collections, took out the most beautiful set that suits her blue saree.

“Is this what people call revenge dress?” She wondered. Somewhere in her heart she would like to see Rathore’s reaction seeing her in this saree tomorrow. She smiled to herself.

_______________

At Shantivan.

Arnav saw Anjali was crying in her room, with Mamiji calming her down.

“I felt his interest towards me that’s why I confessed to him but I didn’t expect him to behave like that.. What should I do? I really love him.. I don’t think I can live without him.” Anjali cried bitterly as Arnav walked in, “Who is he?”

“Rathore.” She sobbed hard, Mamiji also shed her crocodile tears.

“Him? But how?” He asked looking at his sister crying.

“He likes me too chote but I think there’s something stopping him. Please chote make it right, you will nah?” She asked him hopefully. How long she will live as ASR’S sister? Soon he will get marry and she will never be his first priority. But if she get married to Rathore it will a different story.

Arnav looked at his helpless sister, who once said the same thing when she fell for Shyam. But Rathore seems like a good man. But an untouchable person.

“I will try to talk to him, Di.” He said and sighed his blushing sister.

“Promise?”

“Promise, trust me.” He said with smile.

__________

Next day.

Evening..

She came downstairs saw Rathore was waiting for her, the corner of his lip slowly lifted into a slight smile as he saw her in his favourite color saree, the saree he gifted her..

His heart trembled with every steps she takes towards him, looking at his lady as a fairy. He stood froze, defenceless against her attacks that she is sending with her smile.

"Beautiful..." He whispered, she read his lips and blushed.

She cleared her throat with raised her eyebrow in question.

Rathore was speechless, as she get near him and fixing his tie for that is already perfect. Hoping he could understand her gesture.

He could feel that today, this Khushi before him is acting differently but her mangalsutra is still bothering him. “Thank you.” His voice hoarsed.

She noticed his white shirt again, she sighed and went to get his coat. This man always like this, with his rugged look. She forcefully made wear it. He seemed to stand out no matter what he wore.

“You look good now.” She said naturally as she realised that this man here is her heart. She tapped his chest and looked up saw him looking at her without blink.

He took a long deep breath to calm his poor heart and reached his hand out to her. “Shall we go, My queen?”

She nodded and hold her King’s hand with smile.

He glanced at their hands together, what could he ask anymore..

"Say Khushi, will you one day accept me? Give me a chance.. I will making you the happiest woman ever. "He said in his heart.

______________

“Khoon baari taang ! Khoon Bhari Taang!” Mamiji shouted for Payal with nickname before guests and got laughed by them.

Payal looked down in shame, after Khushi gone from Shantivan, her mother started to prey on. Taunting her every single turn, she could have some peace in Akash presence.

Now she knows how hurt Khushi might have been, what more without Arnav’s support.

Even though today is Arnav and Sheetal’s engagement, Payal felt weird seeing Anjali overdressed and her makeover, looks like she is trying to impress someone.

She served drinks to all the guests. After she is the only daughter in law of this family… It is her duty..

She noticed men in black are coming in to inspect the house and escorted in their boss.

The man in a suit walked with an arrogant smile on his lip, their hands entwined together.

Anjali ran out eagerly to met him, with Arnav behind his excited sister. Their smile died when they saw Rathore walking in with KHUSHI KUMARI GUPTA,holding hands intimately. She whispered into his ear and made him smile brightly.

Both siblings frozen on their spot and burned seeing the they like/love with someone other than themselves.

To be continued…

Please let me know what you think about this chapter, don't forget to hit like,thank you so much.