HER DIFFERENCES IN BEHAVIOUR

As Arnav goes to the office, mami and Anjali starts to taunt her, saying she not doing any house chores and sitting without doing anything.

“So you both finally realised that you both don’t have anything to do, but sitting here and there and talking bullsh**…” Khushi said with smug smile.

“Khushiji mind your words!” Anjali warned her furiously.

“Hello hi bye bye… How dare you talk like that with our Anjali bitiya like that?” try to reprimand her.

Khushi just rolled her eyes at them, “I am his wife not this house servant! This is not my job. If the chore have to done by a daughter in law of this family. You (Mamiji) and Payal can do it!” She responded harshly and turned her back on them leaving them fuming in anger.

“How dare she…” Anjali gritted her teeth in anger.

_____________

Khushi looked at the credit card Arnav left for her, she return the money back to once this marriage ends, she will consider their relationship as job with contract. Whatever Arnav’s feelings for her right now will be her weapon against Anjali and Mami.

The problem is in this timeline Anjali, Mami, guptas are doing her harm but Arnav didn’t started anything yet.. In her last life he torment her with his abusive words but in this life since she proved her innocent, he wouldn’t do anything..

She will wait and see how things go..

As a gold digger as he thought, she should go for a shopping, doesn’t she? She smirked holding his card.

“You will regret Mr Raizada…”

_________

His phone starts to buzz numerous times since she starts to shop, in one day how could she burn 10lakhs? The Khushi he knows doesn’t know to use anything that expensive..

When returned home he saw Khushi distributing everyone in the family a gifts. No wonder.. She is showing them her power as Mrs ASR.

Anjali glared at Khushi and said nothing.

She gave everyone a gift but him. Then he saw a shirt newly packed on the recliner. As he about pick it up, Khushi rushed in and snatched it.

“It’s mine!” She claimed.

“A white shirt?” He raised his eyebrow.

“Haan.” She looked away, this is the brand Raghu likes to use.. She misses him.. She hugged the shirt in her arms tightly, and looked at Arnav sorrowfully.

“Ok just keep it to yourself! I don’t need it anyways..” He said annoyedly..

Khushi just rolled her eyes and sat down, unpack the shirt from its cover. It doesn’t have the same smell… Her eyes teared up a bit..

Arnav frowned at Khushi’s weird behaviour these days, at lunch she smile at freaking broccoli?

Few hours later..

Arnav went back to his to search for file, he found the file but along with… Expensive cigar.. Khushi smokes? No way… He also don’t like to smoke.. He frowned, “Should I ask her?”

No.. She will think he doesn’t trust her…

He has to gain her trust back and make her his. She belongs to Arnav Singh Raizada.

_______________

Khushi looked at the milk, it must the one Anjali drugged. She exchanged her milk with Payal’s. Let her face the consequences.

She also doesn’t want to have any milk so she was about to pour it down to the drain.

“Khushiji…” She found Shyam there smiling creepyly at her. She splash the milk on his face.

He closed his eyes in impact, when he opened he saw Khushi standing holding her footwear to his shock. “Touch me and I will show you who I am!” She threaten him, she wonder why she had so much difficulty to handle this creep.

Shyam ran away immediately, and Arnav came in and saw her holding her shoe, “You’re such tigress!” He actually praised her bravery with a clap.

She looked at him dumbfoundedly.
__________

Later that NIGHT.

Khushi sleep hugging the shirt, in her last life whenever he goes to business trip, she would this to stop herself from him.

His gentle tone which he only use for her, his eyes that filled with his love for her, his touch.. Which makes her crave for.. His respects towards her got no boundaries.

She glanced at sleeping Arnav, “I will be gone once I’m done settle the score with your family.”She thought.

That drugged milk, she will let Payal to have them and be infertile instead, for Anjali she got other plan. As for Shyam.. Anjali really deserve to be with someone like him, so she won’t turn towards her Raghu again.

Her hand reached for her mangalsutra.. The thing that her Raghu hated most…

“Everything will be fine soon..” Her tapped her tummy, in this life she and Rathore will be having a family.. Their own family, Unlike their last life.. He got Vasectomy for her sake.. To never put her life in danger of pregnancy.

______________

Later at midnight,

Rathore woke up sweating heavily breathing.

He had a very vivid dream of him involved in car accident and someone crying for him... "Khushi?" Was his last words?

The dream feels so real..
"Oh god.." He groaned..

To be continued…

Please let me know what you think about this chapter, I will try to give a long update next time. See you again...