FATE & DESTINY

“I won’t be so long for my chote to get bored of you!” Anjali said in challenging tone. He heard his dear sister’s voice as he entered the kitchen to look for Khushi.

“What are you saying DI!!” Anjali turned her head and saw Arnav standing there with anger. Disbelief written all over his face.

Anjali shocked to find her brother, did he heard it?

“Do you mean by that? I love Khushi! I won’t ever get bored her! She is wife and she will be one as long as live!” He reminded his sister firmly, “Chote Woh..” She tried to explain herself.

“LEAVE DI!” He roared.

She left limping sadly from there..

“Khushi.. I am sorry for whatever she told you.” He apologies to her.

“No need Mr Raizada. Don’t your sister has own mouth to apologise? Why do you always say sorry her behaviour? There is no use of saying sorry for someone else’s behalf.” Khushi dismissed his apology.

“Always? This is the first time I have apologise on her behalf Khushi.” He said with questioning eyes. Made her stunned.

She stayed silent.. She sighed in disappointment she expected him to fight Anjali but… He will never raise his voice against her. If it were Raghu, he would tear Anjali apart on this very spot.

_____________

After that incident Arnav noticed how his mami and Di treated his wife, he reprimand them and made them shut their mouth.

Khushi didn’t care about anything they say because someone gonna happen soon.

A month later…

Khushi waited for Anjali and quickly hide behind the curtains. Anjali slipped her footing and falls down from the stair.

In her last life, even though she was abused by she was still kind enough to save Anjali from falling but in this life.. She won’t. This woman killed her Raghu. She won’t let her off that easily…

“Aaahhhgrrhh…” Anjali falls down.

Akash and Payal brought her to the hospital but Doctor couldn’t save the baby and told them Anjali could never become a mother again and she also could not walk anymore.

Khushi hold her laughter seeing Anjali getting her karma back. In this life Anjali won’t be able create the same accident again. She needs to be in wheelchair for her entire life.

Arnav was broken to see his only sister in this state. Blood relationship is different after all, Khushi thought.

Family was still so supportive towards Anjali, Shyam escape from there instead of taking care of his wife. Khushi could care less.. She is still counting her days to leave this house anyways.

Khushi could see how much Arnav loves her, she can’t deny that fact. She pity him but she doesn’t love him.

He is still hoping to for her to love him again. He brought her sarees, jewelleries to coax her. He pampers her, but he isn’t Raghu..

A month later..

Payal cried in pain holding her abdomen, they rushed to the hospital, doctor told them that she had a powerful birth control in heavy dose in short period made her womb infected in the process. They have removed her womb, unfortunately..

Mamiji made a huge scene, and throw her out of the house. Akash try to stop his mother but couldn’t. Naniji also agreed with Mamiji’s decision as a Raizada’s bahu she should be able to have child. If she isn’t capable of it, there is no use of her to stay as raidaza.