LOVE WITHOUT TRUST?

After that incident at TEMPLE she just ignored his consistent eyes on her, as if he is trying to read her every single moment, she didn’t even gave damn about it. But the family member saw Arnav’s behaviour thought they are a love birds after all..

Lunchtime she didn’t serve the dinner as its servants job to take care of.. She sat down with a smirk as long Arnav didn’t say a word or mad at her, they won’t dare to say anything, after all they will act like a saint before him. She looked at Anjali fuming in anger.. She chuckled.

She took a morsel of her paratha, she remembered how Rathore likes to serve and feed her all by himself, how he would chase her all around the house to feed her, freaking out his servants. His care for her had no limit…

She swallowed her food with difficulty, this time when she met him, she won’t be in her worse state.

Every Seconds feels like a year without HIM. This is her punishment for NOT LISTENING TO HIM, BEING A EMOTIONAL FOOL SHE IS…

They should had a proper conversation with each other.. Then she would not be here today.

For now, she have to endure this until until this marriage ends. She can't go before him as someone else’s wife, she can’t give him that pain.

Maybe he know about her marriage with Arnav, that might the reason he went to Lucknow, otherwise why would he go to lucknow?

___________

Later that NIGHT..

She noticed Arnav pacing back and forth by poolside, she looked at this useless man she had once thought as a genius.

She entered the room and close the door behind and locked it.

He turn and look at her entering the room, he looked at her in a guilt saying..

"I’m sorry Khushi, I misunderstood everything. That moment the the only thing was on my mind was my sister’s life I wanted to tell her everything but she’s pregnant I couldn’t do anything but I had no other choice but to forcefully marry you.. Khushi that day on the Terrace I was going to confess my feelings for you.. I actually love you"

She looked at him blankly said "That is not love Mr Raizada, love without a trust is like a body without its soul. I also don’t trust your so called love."

He step forward towards her holding hands tried to explain himself seem saying.

"My mother died when I was 14. She commit suicide because of my father’s infidelity. I thought the past repeating again when I saw Shyam with you, I reacted to it out of my anger."

She just stare at him for a while and finally spoken up.

“So what do you want? You want me to pity you? Is that what you want? Can you make everything alright again by saying sorry you? You can’t Mr Raizada! So you’re telling me about your past and I should just forgive you? What do you think I am? Because I’m orphan? because I’m poor, I have no money I don’t have a brother like you who could protect his sister? You just think about your sister but what about me what about my life? my future?” She asked him furiously, does he think she will run into his arms just by saying sorry? By telling her his past?

Arnav looked down in guilt,”What can I do to make you forgive me?”

She smirked, “For six months of our marriage, give me whatever I asked for, listen and do what I request of you. Most importantly trust me.”

“Anything Khushi as long you forgive me.. I love you Khushi..” He almost whispered and pulled her into arms, gave her goosebumps.

She pushed him away and told him. “You will sleep on the bed and I will take the recliner! Don’t touch me as you like! Understand?” She realised that they are husband and wife in one room. And this man is not Raghu.

“You can take the bed Khushi. We can share don’t be afraid, I won’t do anything.” He said with a glint in his eyes, as if he is teasing her.

“No need.” She said and went to settle down on the recliner, as she try to close her and fall asleep she heard him say “Good night.”

She didn’t bother to reply..

_______________

Lucknow.. At the same time..

His white shirt fluttered by wind hitting him as he stood at railing.

Same person, same bridge, same railings but she isn’t here. She is happily married to a person she loved.

He laughed at himself in sorrow, she is his world.. Without her what would ever do?

“That’s your problem? I have a simple solution! Live for me.. I saved you just now, so your life belongs to me. I want you to live for me.” her words still ringing in his ears.

Yeah… Just live a beautiful life Khushi, show me how happy you are.. I will live to see you always with smile.

He saw Alex there standing there waiting for his command, “Pathetic ain’t I?”

Alex shook his head, and look up his boss. He admire and respect him a lot. Alex just an orphan and mute, Mr. Rathore still took him in, over looking his disability. The most important thing this man treats him normal, Alex never seen a sympathy in his eyes.

He would do anything for his boss. Anything…

Rathore got down and patted Alex’s shoulder fondly and smiled sadly.

“At least you should settle down Alex.” He said and laughed hiding his pain.

Alex looked at his chairman, his mentor, the man who never fear of anything looks so broken now because of love.

If she is missed this man who would bring the whole world down to her feet if she wish to, she is really throwing away her luck.

He could silently pray to the god to make his boss always happy..

To be continued...

Let me know what you think about this chapter. This is the update for today 11/11/22, will update again tomorrow, see ya..