Chapter 9 Aboddon

Katya struggled against their grip and tried to free herself but these humans were to strong. "Please Katya begged but it just made the humans laugh. A tree cracked and was thrown at the humans, Apollyon's demonic form stood towering over them. The men let go if Katya and backed up, "looks like we got a two for one special, a demon and a nymph!" One of the men said excitedly. Wait, why were they excited? Katya looked at the men who unsheathed their swords, they glowed with an eery light blue light. One of the men took out a round vial and threw it at Apollyon. He flinched and screamed as whatever was in that vial burned him. Two men ran around him and attacked from behind, Apollyon tried to fight them off but he looked like he was loosing.
"Get away from him!" Katya screamed, bringing her scythe down and into the backs of one of the men. The other one stopped attacking Apollyon and walked over to her. He backhanded her so hard she hit the ground, completely letting go of the scythe that laid embedded in the back of the dead man. She reached up to cup her cheek as the man stood above her and punch her hard in the face. Her head hit the ground with a thud as the world around her started to spin.

With only one man to focus on Apollyon easily swatted the man with his molten rock hand and broke the sword's blade. The man backed up, feverishly searching through his pouches for something but was not quick enough. Apollyon unhinged his jaw and bit the mans head clean off before swallowing, the man's body dropped to the ground like a log and he could turn his attention to the man pummelling Katya.
Apollyons giant hand grabbed the man by the back of the head and lifted him up into the air. He didn't want this man to die quickly, he wanted to watch him suffer. Dangling the man right above his head he chomps down and rips one of his legs off. The man's screaming only makes Apollyon smile and laughed as he watches the mere mortal slowly bleed to death. "Please forgive me, don't eat me" the man pleaded but it was not it Apollyon's heart to grant him his wish. With the hand that was not holding the man in the air he grabs one of his arms and rips it from it's socket like you would a little bug. The man cries in pain.
"Apollyon! Please stop" Katya cries, unable to keep watching him toy with the human. Apollyons eyes shift to Katya quickly before looking back at the human, "you are lucky today" he said before ripping his head off so that he may die instantly instead of the slow painful death Apollyon would have given him.

Katya stood and watched in terror as everything unfolded but the final man was finally dead and Apollyon slowly went back to his human form. Completely naked but back to normal Apollyon drops to the ground and lays there, a weird looking burn on his side that still pained him but he was to weak to move after transforming. A slow clapping could be hear from one of the tree's near them as Katya turns to look at the man sitting on a branch. Katya grabs her scythe from the back if the human as she puts herself between her and the stranger in the tree.
"Do not fret little nymph i come in peace. Allow me to help heal my little cousin. That burn will not stop burning without the antidote" he said pulling a vial out of his pocket.
"Cousin?" Katya repeated slowly before putting down her scythe and stepping to the side. The man dropped from the tree and walked over to Apollyon. He opened the vial and poured the contents over the burn, the look of instant relief on Apollyons face reassured her that this person meant no harm. Once he was done he turned to Katya, "my name is Aboddon, it is a pleasure to meet you" he says grabbing Katya's hand and placing a kiss onto it. Katya awkwardly removed her hand, unsure of his strange customs, "nice to meet you, I am Katya" she says wiping her hand over n her clothes. Aboddon removed his cloak and placed it around Apollyon. "Do not worry little nymph, he will awaken soon and be as good as new"

"Aboddon?" Apollyon's tired voice said as he struggled to push himself up. Katya went to his side and helped him up sitting beside him, "what are you doing here?" He asks suspiciously. Aboddon's smile fades slightly. "I have been looking for you. Since you left the demon world has been a mess, that old master of yours is causing quite the ruckus trying to overthrow the demon king" he says shaking his head. "What used to be a peacefull place is now a place of war. Brothers fighting brothers, terrible place" he says clicking his tongue, tsk tsk. "You have found me , now why were you looking for me?" He asks, Apollyon didn't like that fact that his cousin was here. Aboddon looks around and walks over to Katya, "I have been watching you for a while, your life.." he says and gives his hand to Katya to help her up, she stands and they lock eyes, "is very lovely". He turns to Apollyon with a smile, "i want a life like this, no war, no fighting".  Apollyon looked at him with suspicion again, "must I ask for a third time? Why me? Why now?"
"Is it not easy to tell? Oh my simple minded cousin. I like your life so I will have it. Now tell me what do you have planned for us for today" he says leaning against a tree with that mischievous smirked painted on his face.
"Oh , you think you are coming along for a good life?" He laughs, "Go get your own" he says with a deadly look on his face.
Aboddon fake gasped as he placed his hand over his heart. "My dearest cousin! So cruel! Who would shun away their own family, their own flesh and blood?" He turns to Katya and grabs her hands kneeling in front of her. "Oh kind Nymph you would not turn me away would you?" Adobbon asked looking up at her with his best puppy dog eyes. Katya looked helplessly at Apollyon as if saying what am I supposed to do?
"Dont you dare," he growls looking at Katya
"And you let go , you weepy willow shit sack" he says to Aboddon.
Katya looked down at Aboddon who completely ignored Apollyon, starting to fall for his act. "I am scared and alone with no where to go and all I ask is for help" Katya sighs and looks at Apollyon "I mean..."
"No no no no no NO!" He shouts "get the fuck out of here right now you tricky bastard" he shouts at Aboddon.
"What harm could it do?" As soon as the words left her mouth Aboddon jumped up with joy, "so it's settled I am to come with you!"
"Oh for fucks sake" Apollyon says walking off "come along then" he says angrily.