Chapter 25 The New Demon King

Like a comet falling from the sky, Apollyon landed on the stone bridge in front of the master's castle. The stone beneath his feet cracked from the impact and the bridge shook when he landed. Apollyon in his full demon form took a step forward but stopped, unable to move as if something were restraining him.
"Aboddon!" Apollyon growled seeing his cousin slowly walk down the castle's stairs and onto the bridge.
"You are always so angry dear cousin, we should really talk when you've calmed down" Aboddon said waving his hands. Runes sprouted from the ground in a circle around him, it was a trap, he knew Apollyon would come.
"What have you..." Apollyon started but the runes lit up and shot electricity at Apollyon. As much as he tried to resist the magic it was too powerful and he lost consciousness.

Apollyon awoke in a dark and dusty cell, back in his human form. He shot out of bed and went to the bars to try and force them open but failed. Taking a deep breathe he tried to force his transformation but the thick collar around his neck shocked him whenever he tried. Reaching up he felt the collar around his neck, 'of course he would use this to restrain me' Apollyon thought then started pacing the cell. Thoughts of Katya clouded his mind, was she okay? Was she safe? Where is she? What did Aboddon do?
"Are you feeling calmer now dear cousin?" Aboddon said standing in front of his cell. Apollyon growled and ran at the door, sticking his hands through to try grab Aboddon but he stood just out of reach.
"And here I thought you would be a little happy to see me" Aboddon said with his cocky smile, seeing it made Apollyon angrier.
"What have you done with Katya" Apollyon spat at him.
"She is safe, for now... though depending on how you act will depend on how true that statement is"
"What do you want" Apollyon said glaring at him.
"Oh it's not me who wants anything, It's the master, you know how he is" Aboddon said with a shrug of his shoulders. Apollyon looked down at the ground, of course this was his master's doing. His fists tightened around the bars of the cells as he tried to control his anger, if he wanted out he needed to do exactly what the master wanted.
"Your co operating already! I love to see this side of you" Aboddon said smiling mischievously. Apollyon clenched his jaw tightly, 'don't react, don't lose your shit' he had to keep repeating to himself.
"Are you ready to behave?" Aboddon said grabbing the cell keys off their hook.
"Yes" Apollyon replied through gritted teeth. Aboddon smiled and unlocked the cell door, Apollyon knew he could do nothing while that blasted collar was around his neck so he quietly followed Aboddon up and around the castle eventually going into the thrown room. The master sat in his throne, towering above everyone who entered, standing up he was thirteen feet tall and always in full demon sword. Apollyon looked up at him and saw a sword leaning against the side of the throne.
"I see you like my new sword" The master's deep voice echoed throughout the throne room, it used to scare Apollyon but he stood tall, un afraid. The master stood up and grabbed the sword, swinging it around skillfully, "I got this from killing the demon king and becoming the new one" The master said with an evil smile. Apollyon gasped, how did he do that? The demon king was the most powerful demon in the realm, how did he get enough strength and skill to do that?
"What do you want with Katya?" Apollyon asked angrily.
"Oh her, she is just a pawn the grand scheme. What I really want is you, now that I have you..." The master said snapping his fingers. Aboddon walked into a room and grabbed Katya. Her ankles and wrists were bound tightly, bruises and cuts covered her body. Laying unconscious in Aboddon's arms, he brought her to The Master and kneeled before him.
"What have you done with her you bastard" Apollyon yelled, his anger growing to the point he would transform but as soon as he reached that point the collar around his neck electrocuted him. Apollyon grunted and fell to his knees from the pain. The master grabbed Katya by the horns and held her up, this woke her up as she cried in pain from the sudden movement.
"Apollyon!" She yelled upon seeing him.
"Katya!" Apollyon yelled standing back up to his feet.
"Take his collar off" The master commanded, Aboddon looked at his master with fear but knew not to question him.
"You see dear boy, I know you possess the scythe that wrath himself wielded. How you got the deadly sins weapon but I want it, I want all their weapons and I will take it from you by any means necessary" the master said as Aboddon walked over to Apollyon. As soon as Aboddon got the collar off of him Apollyon transformed, not into his demon form but that of the great wrath himself, the scythe rising from the ground and into his awaiting hands.
"Yes!" The master yelled, throwing Katya to the other side of the room, she hit the wall and fell to the ground with a thud.
"I will destroy you and everything you hold dear!" Apollyon growled as the Master's body started to shift as well, growing taller and wider.
"I have been waiting for this moment!" The master laughed until the two of them stood in the throne room. Katya stood up and ran to the door, flinging it open to see hordes of demons slowly making their way up to the bridge, 'it doesn't matter if Apollyon wins all these demons will kill us' she thought as dread filled her. No matter which way this battle went they would die. At the far end of the bridge stood a hill, Katya squinted her eyes trying to see what is was.

Navi stood on the hilltop seeing all the demons crawling out from the chasms below. Grabbing her father's great axe she held it in the air, "For Gargamel!" Navi screamed as the ground started to rumble beneath her. Hundreds of orcs ran over the hill and down to where all the demons were emerging, ready for the fight of their lives. Their battle cries echoed through the sky as they charged, the first wave of orcs hitting the demon's axes and swords swinging. Navi looked across the bridge and spotted Katya, she smiled and her own battle cry ripped from her throat as she started charging towards the demons.